Fully Vaccinated Cruise Ship Has ChiCom Flu Outbreak

Of course the swamp pushes the narrative. Even while they post the data knowing you gullible sheeples just go along. So put on your 4 masks, get your 10th booster, and scream at people who aren’t in your cult.

Call us when Democrats decide we can sue your masters at Big Pharma for damages.

LOLOL

You dumbfuck -- that's from the link YOU posted and YOU touted as evidence I lied. It actually confirmed my point.

:dance:

Lousy strawman, I never claimed any such thing. So you lied that thd jab is about saving lives.

Sure you did. When I pointed out people being fat is not a threat to others' health, you replied I'm naive because obesity is the second leading cause of death, as though people caught being fat from others being fat.

Hilarious you can’t come up with one reason to force anyone to join your cult.

You're lying again as I gave you a reason for getting vaxxed. Not my problem you don't understand it but that doesn't excuse you lying about it.

Tell us why the CDC is suddenly withdrawing tens of thousands of deaths from the ChiCom flu list.

What kind of science hating freak could make so many errors, and why now just before major elections?

LOLOL

This is your third reply to that same post, putz. Seems showing you your own link confirmed my position has rendered you frazzled.

No, I don't mean that. Treatments are given after someone gets a disease. Vaccines are given prior to contracting a disease to help fight it off in case they do.
No, “vaccines” are given to prevent someone from contracting a disease.

What you are describing is a prophylactic treatment.

A vaccine prevents you front getting it. This is no vaccine.

No vaccine prevents you from getting it, whatever "it" is. All vaccines boost your body's ability to fight off whatever "it" is in case you get "it."

Like the flu vaccine...

Unfortunately, some people can become infected with a flu virus a flu vaccine is designed to protect against, despite getting vaccinated.

So you think that's not a vaccine either, huh? :icon_rolleyes:

I already proved it using SweetSue92's own data. Not my problem you're not capable of understanding the numbers. You're a conservative. Not understanding math comes with it.

You didn't use "My data" to prove a thing. You made some blundering case stating that since 90% of the population is vaccinated, any DEATH % less than that is a total win for the vaccines. This is ludicrous. Real vaccinations mean you don't even GET the virus but in the rarest of cases, let alone get severe illness AND DIE. Every medication is a risk/benefit proposition. If you're getting so little benefit from the vaccines, they're not worth the risk.

Masks don’t work, vaccines dont work. Only things that do work are ignorance and fear.

No vaccine prevents you from getting it, whatever "it" is. All vaccines boost your body's ability to fight off whatever "it" is in case you get "it."

Like the flu vaccine...

Unfortunately, some people can become infected with a flu virus a flu vaccine is designed to protect against, despite getting vaccinated.

So you think that's not a vaccine either, huh? :icon_rolleyes:
It's called a flu. Shot.

You didn't use "My data" to prove a thing. You made some blundering case stating that since 90% of the population is vaccinated, any DEATH % less than that is a total win for the vaccines. This is ludicrous. Real vaccinations mean you don't even GET the virus but in the rarest of cases, let alone get severe illness AND DIE. Every medication is a risk/benefit proposition. If you're getting so little benefit from the vaccines, they're not worth the risk.

LOL

According to you, the flu vaccine isn't a "real vaccine" since you can still get the flu. And yes, I used the data YOU posted to show the groups YOU selected showed a higher chance of dying from covid if you're unvaccinated.

And by "so little benefit," you mean 60-69 year old unvaccinated people dying at a rate of 3 times greater than vaccinated. 80 year olds and older dying at nearly twice the rate of vaccinated.

So of course the benefits outweigh the risks. That's why every first world nation on the planet is pushing to get their people vaccinated. You think you're smarter than some 60 to 90 percent of the planet? I'm not seeing that.

Vaccines are prophylactic treatments. :icon_rolleyes:
Not all prophylactic treatments are vaccines.

The WuFlu shots are not vaccines, they don’t prevent one from getting the disease. They don’t prevent you from spreading the disease.

You can call it a “vaccine” if you want. Just like you can call a male a “woman”. It doesn’t make it true though.

LOL

According to you, the flu vaccine isn't a "real vaccine" since you can still get the flu. And yes, I used the data YOU posted to show the groups YOU selected showed a higher chance of dying from covid if you're unvaccinated.

And by "so little benefit," you mean 60-69 year old unvaccinated people dying at a rate of 3 times greater than vaccinated. 80 year olds and older dying at nearly twice the rate of vaccinated.

So of course the benefits outweigh the risks. That's why every first world nation on the planet is pushing to get their people vaccinated. You think you're smarter than some 60 to 90 percent of the planet? I'm not seeing that.

Where do you get those figures for 60-69 year olds? Or 80 year olds? Show your work!

Mandates for something that does not prevent infection nor transmission but might lessen severity.
Spooky stuff for societal ruination.

Not all prophylactic treatments are vaccines.

The WuFlu shots are not vaccines, they don’t prevent one from getting the disease. They don’t prevent you from spreading the disease.

You can call it a “vaccine” if you want. Just like you can call a male a “woman”. It doesn’t make it true though.

What a shame no one is bound by your own made up definitions. A vaccine is something introduced to the body to teach or bolster the immune system to fight off a virus or bacteria. Efficacy is not even part of the definition.

CDC: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

Merriam-Webster: a) an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin); b) a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)

Encyclopedia Britannica: suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or other biological preparation, such as those consisting of antibodies, lymphocytes, or messenger RNA (mRNA), that is administered primarily to prevent disease. A vaccine can confer active immunity against a specific harmful agent by stimulating the immune system to attack the agent. Once stimulated by a vaccine, the antibody-producing cells, called B cells (or B lymphocytes), remain sensitized and ready to respond to the agent should it ever gain entry to the body.

What a shame no one is bound by your own made up definitions. A vaccine is something introduced to the body to teach or bolster the immune system to fight off a virus or bacteria. Efficacy is not even part of the definition.

CDC: A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.
Merriam-Webster: a) an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see ATTENUATED sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin); b) a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
Encyclopedia Britannica: suspension of weakened, killed, or fragmented microorganisms or toxins or other biological preparation, such as those consisting of antibodies, lymphocytes, or messenger RNA (mRNA), that is administered primarily to prevent disease. A vaccine can confer active immunity against a specific harmful agent by stimulating the immune system to attack the agent. Once stimulated by a vaccine, the antibody-producing cells, called B cells (or B lymphocytes), remain sensitized and ready to respond to the agent should it ever gain entry to the body.
Yes, we are aware that they had to ummm “update” the definition to include the shit mRNA jabs and remove the statement about preventing infection and spreading it.

That still doesn’t make them real vaccines.

Forum List

Back