Fully Vaccinated Cruise Ship Has ChiCom Flu Outbreak

Nice that Brits who are vaccinated are getting more sick, eh? Exactly my experience with flu "vaccines" which is why I stopped getting them with my drs approval. This is why I hesitated getting the Covid vaccines. One of the best decisions I ever made.

So you say but since you've gotten everything else wrong; I have no reason to believe you got that right.

Nope, it doesn't say what you claim. As far as "vaxxed having greater infections," it actually says ....

The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated individuals.

.... which is exactly what I showed you with the math you don't understand.

As far as vaxxed dealing with more "reinfections," the word, "reinfection," appears only once in that report and it's not in relation to vaxxed or unvaxxed specifically....

Please note that from 31 January 2022, UKHSA moved all COVID-19 case reporting in England to use a new episode-based definition which includes possible reinfections. Each infection episode is counted separately if there are at least 91 days between positive test results. Each infection episode begins with the earliest positive specimen date. Further information can be found on the UK COVID-19 dashboard.

So now I see not only can't you do math but you can't do reading comprehension either. :ack-1:

It might say that but that is not what the case rate says. Look again.

It might say that but that is not what the case rate says. Look again.

LOL

I showed you what the case rate shows. It shows what they said ....

The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated individuals.

Sadly, that's simply too far above your reading comprehension and math skills to understand.

LOL

Sadly, that's simply too far above your reading comprehension and math skills to understand.

"They" can spin it however they like. The case rates say what they say. The vaccines depress your immune system same as flu "vaccines"

LOL

And there you go, claiming the jab is a treatment and not a preventative measure.
It’s hilarious watching you dig deeper and deeper.

"They" can spin it however they like. The case rates say what they say. The vaccines depress your immune system same as flu "vaccines"

It's not spin simply because you're incapable of understanding it. They were dead on accurate. The math I presented you proves it. Sadly, you can't understand that either.

That's on you, not them.

It's not spin simply because you're incapable of understanding it. They were dead on accurate. The math I presented you proves it. Sadly, you can't understand that either.

That's on you, not them.

Didn't look at pg 46 did you? That much is obvious

Hilarious. Sgt Shultz is alive and well.
Every defense of your anti science agenda is immediately denied. Because you know your full of crap.

Regardless of your delusions, I still said it is a vaccine. But since you're so fucked in the head, when I say it's a vaccine, you're defective brain translated that into me saying it's not a vaccine.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Case rates are higher which puts us back to the OP. Why are the vaccinated getting so many more infections?

Case rates don't tell the story. I've already explained why case rates are higher. What matters is how severe the cases are. And in the 60's age group we were discussing, the hospitalization rate is nearly twice among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed. The death rate is triple.

How stupid must one be to read that report and think it's a good idea to not get vaxxed?

Case rates don't tell the story. I've already explained why case rates are higher. What matters is how severe the cases are. And in the 60's age group we were discussing, the hospitalization rate is nearly twice among the unvaxxed than the vaxxed. The death rate is triple.

How stupid must one be to read that report and think it's a good idea to not get vaxxed?

First you wouldn't get Covid. Then hey you might get Covid but you won't be hospitalized. Then hey you might still be hospitalized but you won't die. Then get your second shot and booster and then ANOTHER booster, mind the heart attacks and blood clots and you still might die but your chances of dying are a LITTLE bit less for a short time.

WINNER!!!

First you wouldn't get Covid. Then hey you might get Covid but you won't be hospitalized. Then hey you might still be hospitalized but you won't die. Then get your second shot and booster and then ANOTHER booster, mind the heart attacks and blood clots and you still might die but your chances of dying are a LITTLE bit less for a short time.

WINNER!!!
While it's true the vaccines are not 100% effective against covid and that the chances of severe illness or even death are still a possibility, that chance is still less than it is for the unvaxxed.

And of course, the flu vaccine is very much a vaccine
Flu vaccines are specific to one variant of influenza. So they do prevent getting that strain. So technically they can be called “vaccines”. They are pretty worthless though, since it takes them many years to make the vaccine for a particular strain, and by the time it comes out, there are many more dominant variants.

Flu vaccines are specific to one variant of influenza. So they do prevent getting that strain. So technically they can be called “vaccines”. They are pretty worthless though, since it takes them many years to make the vaccine for a particular strain, and by the time it comes out, there are many more dominant variants.
That's false. People can still contact the very same strain of flu for which they're vaccinated.

And they're not "technically" vaccines, they are vaccines. That's because they're put into the body to teach the immune system how to fight a specific disease.

Last edited:
That's false. People can still contact the very same strain of flu for which they're vaccinated.

And they're not "technically" vaccines, they are vaccines. That's because they're put into the body to teach the immune system how to fight a specific disease.
Well I agree with you, Flu “vaccines” are just as useless as WuFlu mRNA shots. Although they don’t seem to have the horrible adverse effects that the WuFlu shots do.

It’s bad enough they don’t actually work, but the fact that WuFlu shots are dangerous is the biggest reason to not get them.

This is not a vaccine it is GENE THERAPY
This does NOT fight the virus, it helps create massive cancer cells which are the results from severe protein spikes.
This is going to wipe out more of the population.
Oh yeah and this is to SCARE THE PUBLIC AGAIN SO YOU FALL FOR THE JAB AGAIN LOL.

Well I agree with you, Flu “vaccines” are just as useless as WuFlu mRNA shots. Although they don’t seem to have the horrible adverse effects that the WuFlu shots do.

It’s bad enough they don’t actually work, but the fact that WuFlu shots are dangerous is the biggest reason to not get them.

You're thoroughly confused. You go from one post calling flu vaccines, flu vaccines, AND how they're effective against the flu AND how they're a "vaccine" ...

... to your very next post calling flu vaccines, flu "vaccines," as though they're not AND how useless they are against the flu AND how they're "flu shots."

And again, you're simply citing yourself since no organization says what you're saying so you can't even link a citation.

Forum List

Back