Full Video: 'People Have Got To Wake Up!': Rep Louie Gohmert Compares Biden's America To Orwell's '1984'

sure they inherited something, but they only made things worse…double digit UE, more wars, putin invading ukraine, the largest refugee crisis since ww2

for me it’s not his speech, but the fact when he speaks, what he says, and how it has no bases in reality
You're full of shit. Either you are a damn liar or brainwashed by the BIG LIES & CONSPIRACY STORIES.

You're full of shit. Either you are a damn liar or brainwashed by the BIG LIES & CONSPIRACY STORIES.
what do you think I lied about? Did Obama and Xiden ot hit double digit UE by the end of their second year in office? while the Dems had been controlling Congress for 4? Did Putin not invade Ukraine in 2014 after Obama promised to be more flexible with him? Did we not have the largest refugee crisis since WW2 by the end of his term?

Obama: 10.2 Percent Unemployment 'A Sobering Number'​

2014 Russian invasion:

Obama promises to be more flexible after his election:

2016 Refugee Crisis: World Report 2016: Rights Trends in Desperate Journey: Europe’s Refugee Crisis

Sorry....there is just reality, and then your cult narrative of lies

what do you think I lied about? Did Obama and Xiden ot hit double digit UE by the end of their second year in office? while the Dems had been controlling Congress for 4? Did Putin not invade Ukraine in 2014 after Obama promised to be more flexible with him? Did we not have the largest refugee crisis since WW2 by the end of his term?

Obama: 10.2 Percent Unemployment 'A Sobering Number'​

2014 Russian invasion:

Obama promises to be more flexible after his election:

2016 Refugee Crisis: World Report 2016: Rights Trends in Desperate Journey: Europe’s Refugee Crisis

Sorry....there is just reality, and then your cult narrative of lies

President Obama was elected and took the office in January 2009; the economy was in tatters under the leadership of the Bush II Administration.

You are either stupid, totally ignorant or a damn liar. The link you posted is sophistry.

See:

President Obama was elected and took the office in January 2009; the economy was in tatters under the leadership of the Bush II Administration.

You are either stupid, totally ignorant or a damn liar. The link you posted is sophistry.

See:

I didn’t say he didn’t take over in a bad time, i simply highlighted how he made it worse

1653083766261.png

yeah double digit UE in 2010, after that election we start to see a down turn. What part of that don’t you agree with?
statement: What part of that don’t you agree with?

response:
1653150582259.png

During President Obama's two terms in office UE steadily dropped, noted on on the entire bar graph, only the few months early on you cherry picked [you expanded the graph above in your post so as to not show the entire Obama Administration to end the Great Recession].

In 2009 Thousands of jobs were lost, and midway through '09 less jobs were lost. A short set back of three months in 2010 and from then on until January 2017 UE dropped every month.

statement: What part of that don’t you agree with?

response: View attachment 647728
During President Obama's two terms in office UE steadily dropped, noted on on the entire bar graph, only the few months early on you cherry picked [you expanded the graph above in your post so as to not show the entire Obama Administration to end the Great Recession].

In 2009 Thousands of jobs were lost, and midway through '09 less jobs were lost. A short set back of three months in 2010 and from then on until January 2017 UE dropped every month.
yes it slowly dropped from the double digits he. xiden and a dem congress gave us, after the midterms when they gop took a massive historic win

It's always fun seeing who in the House takes the cake for dumbest rep in the building. I mean, you've got MTG, Boebert, Gosar, Jordan, Cawthorne, and Gohmert.
My vote..will always be for Louie!

Republicans. To a man and woman..USELESS!
:auiqs.jpg:
well, he's not a baby killer

there's that..

+

Forum List

Back