"Fuck Joe Biden" chant.

Trump was correct about making the "Filing" a postcard.
But trump failed at that.

It is what trump wanted....correct.
Is it what trump achieved?
No>

From a site......The state and local tax (SALT) deduction permits taxpayers who itemize when filing federal taxes to deduct certain taxes paid to state and local governments.

So, do you still Itemize, or just the standard deduction? Which was in FACT increased by trump.
So which do you do?

Easy question, don't get all defensive.
I'm all for the postcard......Trump is the man. I filed standard most years, but this year were itemizing

I'm all for the postcard......Trump is the man. I filed standard most years, but this year were itemizing
Clearly, trump made "the standard deduction" more popular, because he doubled the Standard deduction, so why are you itemizing?

Clearly, trump made "the standard deduction" more popular, because he doubled the Standard deduction, so why are you itemizing?
Sold a house and had some extra income, gotta work those deductions

Sold a house and had some extra income, gotta work those deductions
What does that have to do with 'trumps' tax deductions.

Of course you will not KNOW.

You think trumpstain actually helped you.
He didn't......He conned you.

What does that have to do with 'trumps' tax deductions.

Of course you will not KNOW.

You think trumpstain actually helped you.
He didn't......He conned you.
Look man.....I didn't mention Trump you did......keep letting him mind fuck you and it did help me.....I pay a lower percentage asshat.....
you know what assuming means.......and you're an ass. Oh and I live in TN........hahahahhahaha no state income tax........so I love the SALT repeal.....now yiu fuckers have to actually pay uoi state taxes....lololololololol...

He fucked you blue staters. I orgasm everytime I hear a dem whine about SALT.....it excites me to no end

now yiu fuckers have to actually pay uoi state taxes
You clueless FUCK.

I live in one of the BlueStates.
I pay ZERO state income tax.
I do pay a higher gas tax, but no overall State Income Tax.
I'm fine with that.

Where do you live?

It's not a good idea and it is disrespectful to the position. That having been said I have seen a lot worse coming out of the left wing establishment. Maybe portraying Biden as a victim will bring his approval numbers up if lefties can play it right.

Lefties have shown how you treat a POTUS you disagree with.

Biden is a brain dead mest puppet.

Ok, Let's put it out there and be cautious. Think future events and years.

There has been an obvious movement in southern NCAA FB stadiums, to chant "Fuck Joe Biden"

There appears to be much, so much, glee in this movement from RWI's.
Seriously, I don't care, trump is NOT POTUS and Biden is.
Not a fan of Biden, I'm OK with this, knowing it is 10%- of Patrons.
Not a fan of trump either.

Did you feel the same way when the FB crowds shouted "Fuck Trump"
Glee? No, it's defiance. If it was glee, we'd add :thewave::thewave::thewave:

Forum List

Back