"Fuck Joe Biden" chant.

I judge women harshly because we are the smart ones and are supposed to have more discipline.
I tend to judge men and women the same. The games people play.

I have known women who used affairs with high ranking men to advanced their careers. I worked for a couple.

One was nicknamed ”Hurricane Jane*” and should never have been promoted to manage anything. She was a disaster Which was where she got the nickname.

The other started out as an executive secretary. My company would encourage attractive executive secretaries to date potential customers. (All executive secretaries were very attractive.) Of course it was the secretary’s decision on what happened on the date but contracts were appreciated by management so ... This prior secretary was very sharp and a damn good manager.

Currently we have a VP who supposedly advanced her career by having an affair.

*name changed to protect the innocent.

What?

Are you suggesting that we should not be horrified at Bush lying about Iraqi WMD and murdering over half a million innocent Iraqis?
Personally I think Bush should have spent the rest of his life in prison.
Two different subjects, don't you think? I agree bush was a terrible president, I remember being called a traitor by crazy right wingers for not supporting him at the time. However, calling him a bastard is hardly civil.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Screen-Shot-2021-10-04-at-3.22.44-PM.png

IMG_4871.jpeg

Screen-Shot-2021-10-04-at-8.29.42-AM.png

IMG_4863.jpeg

cc: ColonelAngus

Is that all we got? Chanting a name of a brain dead idiot doing the bidding of the Deep State. How about a chant of F@ck the ZOG? And then doing something about ZOG...which has been with the Western World like a parasite for centuries but really took over post WWII.

This man is worse then a bad president. He is a potential harbinger of mass exterminations. With the so called strong Prog women leading the way. When the truth is that most are just catty loud mouth spoiled children empowered by elites and protected by the now police state apparatus doing their dictums. They even watch and approve their daughters getting raped by their own extreme feminist ways along with the emasculation of their male children.

Ok, Let's put it out there and be cautious. Think future events and years.

There has been an obvious movement in southern NCAA FB stadiums, to chant "Fuck Joe Biden"

There appears to be much, so much, glee in this movement from RWI's.
Seriously, I don't care, trump is NOT POTUS and Biden is.
Not a fan of Biden, I'm OK with this, knowing it is 10%- of Patrons.
Not a fan of trump either.

Did you feel the same way when the FB crowds shouted "Fuck Trump"
Did they? Facebook? lmao

Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!Fuck Joe biDen; FUCK JOE!!!!

Ok, Let's put it out there and be cautious. Think future events and years.

There has been an obvious movement in southern NCAA FB stadiums, to chant "Fuck Joe Biden"

There appears to be much, so much, glee in this movement from RWI's.
Seriously, I don't care, trump is NOT POTUS and Biden is.
Not a fan of Biden, I'm OK with this, knowing it is 10%- of Patrons.
Not a fan of trump either.

Did you feel the same way when the FB crowds shouted "Fuck Trump"
I probably lead the chants when the Orange bag o' shit was sitting in the WH. Biden's fair game.

I probably lead the chants when the Orange bag o' shit was sitting in the WH. Biden's fair game.
Me too, but I led them in a different way...

tenor.gif

LOL, Trump fan rips up picture of Pelosi at end of Trump's speech at the 10/29/2019 Tampa rally (peaceful protest).
XL4o8m.gif

trump-biden04.jpg

biden15.jpg

biden22.jpg

biden23.jpg

1634263633794.png

Forum List

Back