Sen. Josh Hawley of Missouri......Rising Star in the Republican Party

Very impressive fellow.....anyone who watched the Congressional Hearings today must conclude this guy would make a great Republican President.

I loved the way he ripped the Generals apart.

Seriously? Josh Hawley is a dick. I mean have you Republicans forgotten the beer rule. You never nominate someone for president that you would not enjoy sitting down and having a beer with. Trump, hell he doesn't drink. And if you sat down with him to drink your own beer he would only talk about himself. Bush Jr., man he would be a hoot. You would have a blast. This Hawley dick, well I hate to say it, but he would be worse than Trump. He is an opportunistic, power seeking, hypocrite. Before you even finished your first beer you would be ready to kick his ass.

Some day Hawley's neighbor will beat his ass just like Rand Paul's did. Hawley is a punk, a prick with ears & every time he opens his yap like he did today he proves it. Hawley is a cowardly little jerkoff who couldn't carry the jock strap of not one of those General's. Hawley is a typical little fucktwit that the GOP likes to have in their corner because he's an amoral little Trump asslicker which is all that is nedded these days to make in the Trump Party of lowlifes & closet Nazis.

Some day Hawley's neighbor will beat his ass just like Rand Paul's did. Hawley is a punk, a prick with ears & every time he opens his yap like he did today he proves it. Hawley is a cowardly little jerkoff who couldn't carry the jock strap of not one of those General's. Hawley is a typical little fucktwit that the GOP likes to have in their corner because he's an amoral little Trump asslicker which is all that is nedded these days to make in the Trump Party of lowlifes & closet Nazis.
TDS? Why don't you tell us what you really think, democrat shill.

Do you enjoy watching someone ripping our military personnel? new information or constructive criticism Yes, Just stirring the pot No

I enjoyed immensely the fact that the TRUTH was revealed, does the truth offend you?
Nope. What offends me is jerkoffs like Hawley attacking military personel who have put their lives on the line in defense of this Country so he can gain political points. Hawley knows nothing about Milley or those other generals or what their job & responsinilities are because if that little twerp did he wouldn't be demanding their resignation.

Keep listening to guys like Hawley.

Seriously? Josh Hawley is a dick. I mean have you Republicans forgotten the beer rule. You never nominate someone for president that you would not enjoy sitting down and having a beer with. Trump, hell he doesn't drink. And if you sat down with him to drink your own beer he would only talk about himself. Bush Jr., man he would be a hoot. You would have a blast. This Hawley dick, well I hate to say it, but he would be worse than Trump. He is an opportunistic, power seeking, hypocrite. Before you even finished your first beer you would be ready to kick his ass.
If he’s a dick to a communist nazi democrat like you then that means he must be an excellent American.

Josh kicked that pretend general right in the gash. The expressions on that drag queen's face were priceless. All those gayer-than-fuck medals and zero respect from a dude half his age. Fucking hilarious.
When those Generals were risking their neck in defense of this Country Hawley was attending frat parties chugging beers with his white bread buddies, pretending to be tough guys as they puked down their shirts.

When those Generals were risking their neck in defense of this Country Hawley was attending frat parties chugging beers with his white bread buddies, pretending to be tough guys as they puked down their shirts.
And when those generals were undermining our country Hawley was calling them out.
You’re a jerk.

hehheh The democrats are afraid of Josh and with good reason......he humiliated the 2 woke generals and if he decides to seek the Presidency it will be his and the democrats understand that.

Forum List

Back