Frontline Doctors Dispel Massive Covid 19 Disinformation

hey cooter brown, i'm the one asking a "news" site to validate their claims.

you're the one saying that isn't necessary.

All I’m doing is pointing out that you only seem to ask for validation when it’s something you don’t want to believe. And you’re refusal to say whether you think it’s likely or not speaks for itself

and let's not pretend this isn't what you always do, shall we? i've already gotten you to say you're ok making up your own narratives with what people say.

You haven’t gotten me to say anything of the sort. So, ironically, it’s you who are making up your own narrative with what I say.
yea, you said it. you know you did and now you're like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO trying to mr bill out of it. i said you were taking trumps statements and revamping them and you were like BUT SPECULATION IS WHAT WE DO!!!!

and i ain't speculating. if the daily beast wants to make accusations fine. back them up. random misc crap with no point of reference is just girlshit gossip sundaes you are spooning on up. and i always look to validate ANY story and have defended "the left" when "the right" makes shit up too.

All I’m doing is pointing out that you only seem to ask for validation when it’s something you don’t want to believe. And you’re refusal to say whether you think it’s likely or not speaks for itself

and let's not pretend this isn't what you always do, shall we? i've already gotten you to say you're ok making up your own narratives with what people say.

You haven’t gotten me to say anything of the sort. So, ironically, it’s you who are making up your own narrative with what I say.
yea, you said it. you know you did and now you're like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO trying to mr bill out of it. i said you were taking trumps statements and revamping them and you were like BUT SPECULATION IS WHAT WE DO!!!!

and i ain't speculating. if the daily beast wants to make accusations fine. back them up. random misc crap with no point of reference is just girlshit gossip sundaes you are spooning on up. and i always look to validate ANY story and have defended "the left" when "the right" makes shit up too.
Like Sharyl Atkisson’s alleged hack by the Obama administration?

Like Sharyl Atkisson’s alleged hack by the Obama administration?
still before the supreme court, isn't it?

and my actual point of reference is when someone said judicial watch said something real drastic and i said not at all, you're just taking it out of context" - britpat i believe and a few othere. rode my ass for days but they were still wrong.

Well well well

Are we still listening to the experts?

Iceberg: Look at these doctors with zero evidence and no track record dispel disinformation!

Also Iceberg: I demand precise links from known publications to prove all claims about a doctor who I never heard of before.

See, the burden of proof differs depending on what the message is.

Walmart backing off mask requirements because so many customers complained and they will serve customers not wearing masks.:cool: I'm not going to wear a mask when i go shopping at Walmart in Blue Ridge,Georgia on Monday then! :smoke: I guess my newly ordered box of paper masks will stay at home.:badgrin:

Walmart backing off mask requirements because so many customers complained and they will serve customers not wearing masks.:cool: I'm not going to wear a mask when i go shopping at Walmart in Blue Ridge,Georgia on Monday then! :smoke: I guess my newly ordered box of paper masks will stay at home.:badgrin:

Oooooooooooo, such a big, bad, tough guy!

And ignorant idiot, all wrapped up in to one!!! :rolleyes-41:

The Walmart i shop in Blue Ridge at least 70% or more of the customers don't wear masks. And by the way go to hell you arrogant POS!

Well well well

Yes, we are listening to the actual public health experts.
Not the alt-right, Tea Party sponsored, Breitbart promoted horseshit.
I spent 15 minutes of time (that I'll never get back) skimming through the almost 3 hours of propaganda, pseudo-science, and half baked conspiracy theories.
You should stay off of CNN. That shit will rot your brain.

I already suspect all the bs numbers and propaganda being disseminated by the lame stream media and other liberal outlets. I still do not know anyone, or anyone who has had someone they know sick with this bs, or died of it.

One of my worker's wife passed away last week. We have had three workers come down with COVID-19, and they are all National Guard members. We have another who was just released from the hospital.

I guess you live a sheltered life!

Well well well

Iceberg: Look at these doctors with zero evidence and no track record dispel disinformation!

Also Iceberg: I demand precise links from known publications to prove all claims about a doctor who I never heard of before.

See, the burden of proof differs depending on what the message is.
i'd go do the research but you already said you don't care, so what would the point be?

my point isn't even about the doctors you ignorant fuck - it's about trusting ANY GOD DAMN NEWS SITE to say shit like "colfax_m rapes dogs in the summer, cats in the winter, we heard about it over there..." and that being ok for some people.

if a news org is going to accuse people of shit - LINK TO IT. we demand links in here to validate stories yet if you like it, no links are necessary.

so stop being an ignorant fuck and telling me i gotta go jump through hoops when you're busy totally not getting the point i'm making.

my point isn't even about the doctors you ignorant fuck - it's about trusting ANY GOD DAMN NEWS SITE to say shit like "colfax_m rapes dogs in the summer, cats in the winter, we heard about it over there..." and that being ok for some people.
My point is that you don’t trust established news sites but you’ll trust some doctors you’ve never heard of before.

The only difference is that one group says what you want and the other doesn’t. This is but one example of you demanding proof from one thing and mindlessly repeating nonsense without proof of something else.

Because that’s what you do. Act like you’re rational and fair but this is an example of you being the exact opposite.

The Walmart i shop in Blue Ridge at least 70% or more of the customers don't wear masks. And by the way go to hell you arrogant POS!
Have at it, tough guy! :eek-49:

ALSO - I am not defending this doctor at all - not yet. she may well be this messed up. but i am not going to believe some online rag that can't verify their sources.

not if they talk about you, me, or anyone. it's a bullshit tactic and it needs to stop.

ALSO - I am not defending this doctor at all - not yet. she may well be this messed up. but i am not going to believe some online rag that can't verify their sources.

not if they talk about you, me, or anyone. it's a bullshit tactic and it needs to stop.

Iceberg: I won’t defend this doctor, but I will start a thread that accepts what she says as truth without verification.

I swear, this may seem like a minor point, but this kind of conspiratorial nonsense is having a real impact on the function of our country. If you can start convincing a large portion of the population to ignore established reputable sources and believe random garbage on the internet, then you can do a lot of harm.

Well

Well well well

I spent 15 minutes of time (that I'll never get back) skimming through the almost 3 hours of propaganda, pseudo-science, and half baked conspiracy theories.
They are the front line doctors. You simply are saying 6 oh only listen to what you want to believe.

It was stated there is no case of a student giving a, teacher covid.

Refute, that please.

Whoops. Sorry. These "doctors" were organized by the Tea Party Summit.
are they or are they not doctors?
are they or are they not on the front lines?

you can go fuck off with the rest of your shit too.

The more I read on this group of quacks, the better it gets. Consider it refuted.
I have yet to see any evidence that any of these doctors are ER attendants who are treating COVID patients. Their group is being backed by the Tea Party Patriots and alt-right media has run with it.
The whole hydroxychloroquine debate has been put to bed. Can we move along?

You can't make this shit up....well maybe you can. :) This is the kind of "doctor" the right wing is holding up as someone believable?
If you'd be happier living under your rock why don't you just STFU and crawl back under it?

Well well well

The Left is using fear as their political tool
It's right out of the democratic kit of basic tools fear, hate, greed, envy and sloth.

Well

Well well well

They are the front line doctors. You simply are saying 6 oh only listen to what you want to believe.

It was stated there is no case of a student giving a, teacher covid.

Refute, that please.

Whoops. Sorry. These "doctors" were organized by the Tea Party Summit.
are they or are they not doctors?
are they or are they not on the front lines?

you can go fuck off with the rest of your shit too.

The more I read on this group of quacks, the better it gets. Consider it refuted.
I have yet to see any evidence that any of these doctors are ER attendants who are treating COVID patients. Their group is being backed by the Tea Party Patriots and alt-right media has run with it.
The whole hydroxychloroquine debate has been put to bed. Can we move along?

You can't make this shit up....well maybe you can. :) This is the kind of "doctor" the right wing is holding up as someone believable?
If you'd be happier living under your rock why don't you just STFU and crawl back under it?

You first. I'm gonna wear my mask and socially distance and get on with my life. But I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be these doctors wanting to crawl back under rocks.

Forum List

Back