Doctors Being Threatened By Corrupt Medical Board For Perscribing Hydroxy....

If I ever need it....I will ask my doctor to prescribe it.

Hydroxy works for other ailments too.... and it has been prescribed for many decades. ....Trump took it and many Heads of States took it or are taking it.....if I have to - that's what I will take, no vaccines for me.

This is getting out of hand.
When need to do something about the harassment and intimidation that is going on.

They should be penalized. It doesn't matter what they "believe". Medicine is science-based.

You don't know jack shit about medicine or science. Your IQ is way too low.

And your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. The primary reason that there is any controversy whatsoever about HCQS is TDS.

HCQS regimes have been taken by literally hundreds of millions of people over the last 6 decades and there are less than 100 deaths associated with it's use. Yet the fakestream media has feeble-minded easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons like you convinced that it will fucking kill you.

You're a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
When need to do something about the harassment and intimidation that is going on.

They should be penalized. It doesn't matter what they "believe". Medicine is science-based.

It's the Cancel Culture at work. Gregg Gutfeld has a solution: Turn it back on them.

• Dox the people who drive it, find some little tidbit from their past that is worthy of some contempt and make it go viral on social media.
  • Send peaceful but LOUD protesters to their homes and keep them up all night with chants on megaphones.
  • Send emails to their employers and board members.
  • Get a few of them fired.
  • Or maybe drive them to suicide.

Theoretical is best proved by actual examples of its happening. That is what the brave doctor's say...those who are willing to go against the wishes of Dr. Fauci, the W.H.O., the Democrat Party, the RINOs, the never-Trumpers and all others that for one asinine reason or another want to delay the neutering of COVID-19.

This is a long video:

If I ever need it....I will ask my doctor to prescribe it.

Hydroxy works for other ailments too.... and it has been prescribed for many decades. ....Trump took it and many Heads of States took it or are taking it.....if I have to - that's what I will take, no vaccines for me.
And I would add to that, many medical doctors and other health care professionals are taking it too. Particularly, the medical professionals who are treating COVID 19 patients.

I've traveled a lot over the years. And whenever I've traveled to parts of the globe where malaria is endemic, I've always started a prophylactic regime of HCQS a few weeks before the trip, and continued it until few weeks after I returned. That's just a prudent precaution that any doctor would recommend. And I've never suffered from any of the most common side effects. And every person I know who complained of side effects were meal skippers. Particularly, breakfast skippers. Skipping breakfast is a very common among fad diet aficionados.

You are supposed to take HCQS with food, you can see that it says so right on the directions if you bother to read them. And if you skip a meal and take it anyways, you may get a tummy ache. You're not going to die from it, as CNN and it's fakestream news komrades would have you believe.

Last edited:

Then why not let the doctors speak. they already said no scientific reason to not go back to school.

one doc said it's tied to defunding the police. a political goal.

fuck off with that shit.

And your TDS affliction makes you stupider by the day. The primary reason that there is any controversy whatsoever about HCQS is TDS.

HCQS regimes have been taken by literally hundreds of millions of people over the last 6 decades and there are less than 100 deaths associated with it's use. Yet the fakestream media has feeble-minded easily brainwashed TDS afflicted morons like you convinced that it will fucking kill you.

You're a fucking idiot.

Cute whining! But the balance of the evidence shows no benefit.

You're a fucking idiot.

But the balance of the evidence shows no benefit.

I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion, so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it right up your mentally retarded ass.

I predict that you will not. I predict that you will run away from that challenge.

You're a fucking idiot.

But the balance of the evidence shows no benefit.

I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion, so that I may rip it to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it right up your mentally retarded ass?

I predict that you will not. You will run away from that challenge.

Being the rabid, whiny cultist you are, you always make this same mistake. You claim effectiveness of this medicine, yet you don't have the evidence to do so. The burden does not lie with me. When are you idiots going to figure this out?

Screw you, I will do what's best for my patients
What is best for their patients should be determined by the preponderance of evidence, not by their political cultism, or their gut feelings, or their personal anecdotes
Unfortunately for you, there is a preponderance of evidence. Not just a singular study you keep pointing to saying "see Trump was wrong, it does kill people!"

Forum List

Back