From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

It was insurrection. Plain as day from the moment your savior telegraphed it coming, to when egged it on at the Ellipse, and then when he refused to do anything about it sitting in front of the tele at the White House....because he thought he was going to be re-installed as President.

Deal with it. Again, best just to own it at this point.
You're such a cute little foul autocrat!

If they are attempting to storm the Capitol, Damned straight.

Any other country would have shot dozens of these people, and then placed Trump and his cronies under arrest for orchestrating the thing.
It is now historical fact Trump offered help. Pelosi, Bowser, refused it 6 GD times

Bad mistake huh. And a light force that day too

You bastards

If they are attempting to storm the Capitol, Damned straight.

Any other country would have shot dozens of these people, and then placed Trump and his cronies under arrest for orchestrating the thing.
Damn, I love how you leftist scum suddenly love government. When I was a liberal democrat, we wanted to fight against government when we thought they were wrong. With you fools they can do no wrong. Media sure did their job on you losers.

Amazing how that was no big deal to them

Please people don't deserve to live

I'm not sure what you thought we were supposed to say about the Congressional Baseball shooting.

A crazy person was able to buy a gun because Republicans fought to keep guns in the hands of crazy people. The same day that this guy was shooting up Congressmen, a disgruntled coworker walked into a UPS store and Killed two people. We didn't hear much about that.

Ironically, the man was shot and killed and Congressmen saved because a gay black woman put herself in the line of fire and took him out.... to save people who would deny her basic equality.

Those Republicans went right back to work trying to deny her rights and making it easier for crazy people to get guns.

It is now historical fact Trump offered help. Pelosi, Bowser, refused it 6 GD times

Bad mistake huh. And a light force that day too

You bastards

That's like the arsonist who joins the fire department.

Here's what Trump could have done to prevent that riot.

"I want to congratulate President-Elect Biden on his victory."

You know, instead of calling for a mob and riling them up for two hours.

Damn, I love how you leftist scum suddenly love government. When I was a liberal democrat, we wanted to fight against government when we thought they were wrong. With you fools they can do no wrong. Media sure did their job on you losers.

Here's the thing. Up until 2008, I was pretty right wing. Of course, that's when the GOP stood for something other than "Kissing Trump's Ass".

I'd be the first one to call the government when it does something wrong.

this was a case where an angry mob of crazy people stormed the Capitol attempting to stop Congress from doing its job. One officer reasonably feared for his life and the lives of others, and fired.

But oh my God, it was a white woman! WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL!!!!

Here's the thing. Up until 2008, I was pretty right wing. Of course, that's when the GOP stood for something other than "Kissing Trump's Ass".

I'd be the first one to call the government when it does something wrong.

this was a case where an angry mob of crazy people stormed the Capitol attempting to stop Congress from doing its job. One officer reasonably feared for his life and the lives of others, and fired.

But oh my God, it was a white woman! WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL!!!!
Cool story, bro.

In fact, investigators cleared Byrd of wrongdoing in the shooting without actually interviewing him about the shooting or threatening him with punishment if he did not cooperate with their criminal investigation.

“He didn’t provide any statement to [criminal] investigators and they didn’t push him to make a statement,” Babbitt family attorney Terry Roberts said in an RCI interview. “It’s astonishing how skimpy his investigative file is."

Roberts, who has spoken with the D.C. MPD detective assigned to the case, said the kid-glove treatment of Byrd raises suspicions the investigation was a “whitewash.”

The lawyer's account appears to be backed up by a January 2021 internal affairs report, which notes Byrd "declined to provide a statement,” D.C. MPD documents show.
Skin colors and narrative was the only thing the swamp creatures care about.

I’m so old I remember when the Left pretended to care about the police shooting unarmed citizens.

This will all come out in discovery during the civil lawsuit, unless the government evokes some type of privilege/secrecy bullshit.

So we can gun down all protesters, got it.

And sticking to the bullshit excuse you think a few unarmed people can overthrow the government is such stupidity it’s mind boggling.
The real funny thing is the government at the time was STILL UNDER TRUMP.

No government could have actually been overthrown, the only thing that could have happened is they could have delayed the new government from coming in if they held the capital for 3 WEEKS.

Considering their lack of supplies, arms, or even organization, that would have been impossible.

No government could have actually been overthrown, the only thing that could have happened is they could have delayed the new government from coming in if they held the capital for 3 WEEKS.

Considering their lack of supplies, arms, or even organization, that would have been impossible.
The goal was to get a VP who would have not certified the election.

You would be able to see that if Trump's pubic hairs were not in your eyes.

The goal was to get a VP who would have not certified the election.

You would be able to see that if Trump's pubic hairs were not in your eyes.

Ah, the old "Kill Pence" bullshit. It would have taken longer to select and confirm a new VP than 3 weeks, and in that time Biden would have been sworn in, as someone else would have been in charge of the Senate via rules in place to keep the Senate running when there is no VP.

Try again.

You insurrectionist!

I survived trump, survived Obama, and on and on. Whoever wins elections is going to be wealthy. So it really doesn't matter. Just take care of yourself and your family. It's not ones job to "try to make the nation better". That's a bunch of Bs blabbed by those who want control. I'm not going to confirm to any ideals other than my own.

Forum List

Back