From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

"establish dominance" by whom...over what?

Over whoever they are debating or countering in a given argument or discussion.

Calling someone privileged is trying to quash their viewpoint without actually doing any work.

It's not the history, it's the CRT assumption that some people today are still responsible for it.
Racists don't want to discuss race in historical terms because that leads to a discussion about ...how to deal with results of that

And in other news

Ashes Targetpractice is still worm food

Racists don't want to discuss race in historical terms because that leads to a discussion about ...how to deal with results of that

I'm fine with discussing the history of racism in the US, what I am not fine is assuming one side is currently still responsible for what happened in the past.

The way to deal with it sure as hell isn't balkanizing everyone into little pity groups and then figuring out who is at the top of the pity pole.

I'm fine with discussing the history of racism in the US, what I am not fine is assuming one side is currently still responsible for what happened in the past.
So you understand how bad slavery was...and how bad the following 100 years of Jim Crow was. And how white society destroyed black family life and black businesses. Yo know the history of the Tulsa and lynchings and all that...

And claim that there are no residual effects from all that?

So you understand how bad slavery was...and how bad the following 100 years of Jim Crow was. And how white society destroyed black family life and black businesses. Yo know the history of the Tulsa and lynchings and all that...

And claim that there are no residual effects from all that?

If there are residual effects trying to blame people today for it won't help anything.

The government has been made race neutral. People on the other hand can still be racist, but what is a better way to nullify them or win them over, vilification or reconciliation?

Who is the better person, the complete non-racist, or the racist who can overcome their own inherent biases?

For hanging half in and half out of a door window while unarmed with police on both sides of said door window?
For leading a mob in breaching a police barricade behind which was virtually the entire US government

For hanging half in and half out of a door window while unarmed with police on both sides of said door window?
No, for attacking her own government over lies about the election being stolen.

For leading a mob in breaching a police barricade behind which was virtually the entire US government

Now she was the "leader" of the mob?

The US "Government" at least the executive was still Trump. Nothing happened to any of them except delaying a vote for a few hours.

Plus were the State governments impacted? That's the benefit of a federal system.

Forum List

Back