From the Social Justice Warrior point of view, what is Kamala Harris’ intersectional identity?

Her mom is Indian and her dad is Jamaican, right?

So what does she get to claim? I have seen people call her black and I have seen people call her middle eastern. Does she get to claim both sides? I am not familiar with the intersectional identity rules. Which half wins, or does she get to declare both sides. Is Jamaican considered BLACK? They do originate in Africa, but Jamaicans are not African Americans.

Obama was half black and half white, but he was black.

Sorry to be ignorant on these things, I dont know all the SJW rules on intersectional identity. Can someone help me with a ruling?

LOL, I'm part French, German, Italian and Romanian. Maybe you ought to have your DNA sampled; most American Citizens (assuming you are one) have ancestry in a number of different ethnicities.

Thanks for your useless addition to the thread.

Kamala is 50/50. Obama was 50/50.

I have seen Kamala identified as both ME and AA. What is she according to SJW.

Your post is like a Joe Biden press conference. Useless.

According to a Social Justice Warrior, she is an American, born in the USA. As are all Black Americans born here whose ancestors*** were brought to American as slaves; most can go back as American Citizens long before most of us. My ancestors all came to the U.S. after the Civil War, in the second half of the 19th Century.

***As well as others born here with a parent born in another country.

Ok, so we wont be hearing about her ethnicity other than American on CNN or MSNBC? Are you sure?
The reason it is discussed and is an issue is because America is a racist country. I have lived in other countries and know the difference between a country that is obsessed with racism and one that is not. It does seem to be a human instinct to not like anyone who is not like yourself; therefore, in other countries people are treated with bias if they don't conform physically, religiously, ethnically, etc., but not necessarily by race. Here, in the good old USA, race is a monumental problem for many people, sad but true. So it is still an issue. It shouldn't be. That is what liberals believe: IT SHOULDN'T BE. It isn't us who is making it an issue. It is people who are racist and bigoted that make it an issue. They make the fact she is a woman an issue. They make the fact she is not lily white an issue. If you people didn't make it an issue, it wouldn't be. But you do and it is. Unfortunately.
The left is completely obsessed with race you dumb ******

Explain this idiot-gram ^^^

I cant tell you guys how happy I am that Joe Biden will usher in a post racism time, when intersectional identity is no longer a thing.

We are all Americans, and we are humans.

Thank you Joe Biden.
LOL.

She was chosen because of skin color. Post racism my ass.

You think? She isnt the most qualified? She locked up thousands of black people for non violent drug crimes and kept them in jail longer than they should have been for the cheap labor.

You are echoing the same right wing propaganda which was bullshit. Much like everything you post, you know nothing about Crack and Cocaine and how they related to prison sentencing. You are really dumb, try to do some research before you defame others.

So what does she get to claim? I have seen people call her black and I have seen people call her middle eastern. Does she get to claim both sides? I am not familiar with the intersectional identity rules. Which half wins, or does she get to declare both sides. Is Jamaican considered BLACK? They do originate in Africa, but Jamaicans are not African Americans.

Sorry to be ignorant on these things, I dont know all the SJW rules on intersectional identity. Can someone help me with a ruling?

LOL, I'm part French, German, Italian and Romanian. Maybe you ought to have your DNA sampled; most American Citizens (assuming you are one) have ancestry in a number of different ethnicities.

Thanks for your useless addition to the thread.

Kamala is 50/50. Obama was 50/50.

I have seen Kamala identified as both ME and AA. What is she according to SJW.

Your post is like a Joe Biden press conference. Useless.
The point is: race shouldn't matter. Worrying about it needs to become a thing of the past.
It will never come to be a thing of the past if the left continues to use it for a narrative to sell victimhood. That's the card dems use to get votes. It will only get louder and "worse" if dems lose more power. "racism" is proportional to "power" in the Dems world.

According to the democrat Harry Reid, Obama got elected because he was a little dark but did not have a "negro" dialect.

His words not mine.

I would imagine that he things the same about Commie Harris
Don't forget that Joe said he was clean and articulate too!

According to the democrat Harry Reid, Obama got elected because he was a little dark but did not have a "negro" dialect.

His words not mine.

I would imagine that he things the same about Commie Harris
Don't forget that Joe said he was clean and articulate too!
Just don't ask Joe about kids stroking his bare legs and sitting on his lap.........unless you like awkward.

It really shouldn't matter.
I agree. But for some reason those on the left put a huge amount of time focusing on skin color.
NO. It is right wing bigots who focus on skin color. Be honest. As has been noted above, people have a right to be proud of their heritage. Biden has expressed pride in his heritage. No one is freaking out about that. Harris mentions, as well as being racially mixed, being the child of immigrants. She is proud of her heritage. You only focus on the fact she is black and Asian, not on any other parts of her heritage. The OP is all about focusing on her race. Don't try to turn it around and blame others. The racists are the right wingers.

This is the great thing about being American. Obviously as a Vice President of the United States, she will tout herself as an American first! in order to be a great example for Immigrants.
It's what makes America great!

Well, that is a theoretical. In Reality, she will most likely use her ethnicity to point out everything she sees as wrong with the United States. She will choose whatever ethnicity has the largest gripe factor.

I agree. But for some reason those on the left put a huge amount of time focusing on skin color.
NO. It is right wing bigots who focus on skin color. Be honest. As has been noted above, people have a right to be proud of their heritage. Biden has expressed pride in his heritage. No one is freaking out about that. Harris mentions, as well as being racially mixed, being the child of immigrants. She is proud of her heritage. You only focus on the fact she is black and Asian, not on any other parts of her heritage. The OP is all about focusing on her race. Don't try to turn it around and blame others. The racists are the right wingers.

Guess you missed the whole critical race theory that says white people are taking advantage of people of color. Just because of the fact that they are white... not what thoughts are between their ears or the actions they do in life.

...the rights idea of perfect race relations is being color blind

That is not true on the left in 2020.

We used to all agree being color blind was the ideal and it should be no more important than hair or eye color. Imagine whining about blonde or red head representation in fucking congress. That was always the goal

I don't know what that load of bullshit it is, but wallowing in victimhood and other shit is not productive for males. Women may not be bothered by it. You need only look at young black male outcomes relative to women to know how fucking insane it is think that way for a man.

We used to all agree being color blind was the ideal and it should be no more important than hair or eye color. Imagine whining about blonde or red head representation in fucking congress.
“What do you mean ‘We’ ... Keemosahbee?” :badgrin:

The problem with Trump fanatics (not Republicans per se) is they have no genuine understanding of how deeply the “color line” runs through our race-obsessed society, how profoundly it has harmed African Americans — and in this matter they have no empathy whatever. They think “being black” is like “whining about [being] blonde or red head”!

Trump fanatics tend to be too deeply aggrieved about their own position in society to feel empathy for others, yet buy into every aspect of “the American Dream.” They are totally nationalistic and “patriotic.” But their idea of nationalism means they can’t imagine African Americans — or others — with different experiences, whose grievances and sense of patriotism are genuinely different. It also means they have no understanding of what it means to not be “American.”

But of course, “being color blind is the ideal and it should be no more important than hair or eye color.” And all men are brothers.

Last edited:
We used to all agree being color blind was the ideal and it should be no more important than hair or eye color. Imagine whining about blonde or red head representation in fucking congress.

The problem with Trump fanatics (not Republicans per se) is they have no genuine understanding of how deeply the “color line” runs through our race-obsessed society, how profoundly it has harmed African Americans — and in this matter they have no empathy whatever. They think “being black” is like “whining about [being] blonde or red head”!

Trump fanatics tend to be too deeply aggrieved about their own position in society to feel empathy for others, yet buy into every aspect of “the American Dream.” They are totally nationalistic and “patriotic.” But their idea of nationalism means they can’t imagine African Americans — or others — with different experiences, whose grievances and sense of patriotism are genuinely different. It also means they have no understanding of what it means to not be “American.”

But of course, “being color blind is the ideal and it should be no more important than hair or eye color.” And all men are brothers.

We as in everyone but a few crazy women on college campuses

How old are you? WHat the fuck do you think the ideal was?

We as in everyone but a few crazy women on college campuses

How old are you? WHat the fuck do you think the ideal was?
Only ... “a few crazy women on college campuses” ? ? ? !

Are you some sort of misogynist?
What has that to do with anything I said?

Don't try to turn it around and blame others. The racists are the right wingers.
The democrats chose their VP candidate based on skin color genitalia . That is called racism and sexism. Own it.
In every way, she is qualified to do the job. And she is obviously someone whom Biden thinks he can work very well with. In addition, she actually represents the people of this country, approximately 30 percent of whom are not white and 50.5 percent of whom are women. If we had a culture where people weren't chosen based on gender or color, we wouldn't have to do it that way, but presidents and VPs have always been men and, except for one, been white. It is time for the people who are in the highest offices to truly represent us. The reason it has to be done that way is to change things for the future, so that such positions are filled by people who truly represent all of us instead of by old white men. She has broken the glass ceiling, so to speak, so that in the future, it will not be a huge issue if a president or vice president is female or not white. It is racism that has caused such a situation, not our choice. It is hard for me to imagine that anyone is so obtuse they don't get that; I think the truth is you choose to say the racism is on the other side because you are too ashamed of yourself to admit it is your people who are the true racists.

Last edited:
In every way, she is qualified to do the job. And she is obviously someone whom Biden thinks he can work very well with. In addition, she actually represents the people of this country, approximately 30 percent of whom are not white and 50.5 percent of whom are women. If we had a culture where people weren't chosen based on gender or color, we wouldn't have to do it that way, but presidents and VPs have always been men and, except for one, been white. It is time for the people who are in the highest offices to truly represent us. The reason it has to be done that way is to change things for the future, so that such positions are filled by people who truly represent all of us instead of by old white men. She has broken the glass ceiling, so to speak, so that in the future, it will not be a huge issue if a president or vice president is female or not white. It is racism that has caused such a situation, not our choice. It is hard for me to imagine that anyone is so obtuse they don't get that; I think the truth is you choose to say the racism is on the other side because you are too ashamed of yourself to admit it is your people who are the true racists.
What you just took the time to try to explain was a total waste of space and energy. The democrats admitted how the VP was chosen and it had nothing to do with her qualifications, and everything to do with skin color and gender.

Biden thinks he can work well with her? How do you work with someone who thinks you're racist? I recall K. Harris basically call Biden a racist during the democrat primaries.

You can't have it both ways. It's either wrong to use skin color as a basis for your decisions or it's not.

Also, "my people" are the ones who freed the slaves from your people, so. Own it.

What you just took the time to try to explain was a total waste of space and energy. The democrats admitted how the VP was chosen and it had nothing to do with her qualifications, and everything to do with skin color and gender.

Biden thinks he can work well with her? How do you work with someone who thinks you're racist? I recall K. Harris basically call Biden a racist during the democrat primaries.

You can't have it both ways. It's either wrong to use skin color as a basis for your decisions or it's not.

Also, "my people" are the ones who freed the slaves from your people, so. Own it.
I can't tell if your are naturally or intentionally obtuse--i.e. just pretending lack of normal awareness in order to try to support your ridiculous and obnoxious position. You really aren't someone with whom it is worth trying to discuss this point as you are either entirely intellectually dishonest or just plain stupid. I do give you the benefit of the doubt; you're probably trying to construct a screen to mask your own bias, bigotry and racism. No one of any sense is buying it, however.

No one of any sense is buying it, however.
Not trying to sell anything, history is on my side here. Democrats are the party of racism, it's the reason they try to re-write our history. If you did have any sense you would turn loose of your hate, it's not serving you well.

Forum List

Back