From the Social Justice Warrior point of view, what is Kamala Harris’ intersectional identity?

Its important that we not view the world throught the prism of racism.

I am so glad we have moved past it and I wont be hearing about Kamala’s ethnicity or gender, which are irrelevant.
It is people like you who are the very problem. People who are racists and bigots. It would be a good thing if you all were just on another planet.

Her mom is Indian and her dad is Jamaican, right?

So what does she get to claim? I have seen people call her black and I have seen people call her middle eastern. Does she get to claim both sides? I am not familiar with the intersectional identity rules. Which half wins, or does she get to declare both sides. Is Jamaican considered BLACK? They do originate in Africa, but Jamaicans are not African Americans.

Obama was half black and half white, but he was black.

Sorry to be ignorant on these things, I dont know all the SJW rules on intersectional identity. Can someone help me with a ruling?

LOL, I'm part French, German, Italian and Romanian. Maybe you ought to have your DNA sampled; most American Citizens (assuming you are one) have ancestry in a number of different ethnicities.

Thanks for your useless addition to the thread.

Kamala is 50/50. Obama was 50/50.

I have seen Kamala identified as both ME and AA. What is she according to SJW.

Your post is like a Joe Biden press conference. Useless.

According to a Social Justice Warrior, she is an American, born in the USA. As are all Black Americans born here whose ancestors*** were brought to American as slaves; most can go back as American Citizens long before most of us. My ancestors all came to the U.S. after the Civil War, in the second half of the 19th Century.

***As well as others born here with a parent born in another country.

Ok, so we wont be hearing about her ethnicity other than American on CNN or MSNBC? Are you sure?

No Jerk, it's apparent she was born in the United States, and thus is a native born American. Of that I'm sure! In your case, I have doubts.

I cant tell you guys how happy I am that Joe Biden will usher in a post racism time, when intersectional identity is no longer a thing.

We are all Americans, and we are humans.

Thank you Joe Biden.

I am super glad to hear from the liberals on this site that we are post SJW and intersectional identities. Thank you guys.

Looking forward to us all being Americans and not idenified by race and gender. I am glad you guys agree that SJWs are wrong.
What is an sjw?

Social Justice Warrior, someone who believes in working in the Preamble to the Constitution, and the Words in the first part of the Second Paragraph of The Declaration of Independence, in re:

" We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the govern".

Both rejected by Trump and the Trumpster who posted this thread.

Should Biden and Harris actually win, she is just Vice President Harris. No race or gender....thats great to hear.

Its important that we not view the world throught the prism of racism.

I am so glad we have moved past it and I wont be hearing about Kamala’s ethnicity or gender, which are irrelevant.

India still isn't in the middle east tho, just so we're clear

I cant tell you guys how happy I am that Joe Biden will usher in a post racism time, when intersectional identity is no longer a thing.

Thank you Joe Biden.

Identity politics is unnecessary, but it isn't likely to stop. It seems that superficial appearance has more to do with it than actual heritage. Obama wasn't much descended from West Africans like most African Americans are. Trump isn't of British American descent like most white Americans are. But this didn't stop people whose skin was a similar shade from identifying with them.

No race No gender

Just people. People who need people, are the luckiest people in the world.

Typical stupid rightwing partisan post. All this talking-head Republican lingo used to describe Democrats ... though most Democrats never dream of using such terms themselves: “sjw,” “intersectionality,” “woke.” And then there are the questions most non-Trumpster Americans never ask, like ... “Which half wins?” And “What does she get to claim?”

Of course most Democrats and independents also never read Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.” Hell, I’m an old-time radical and never read Alinsky until Republicans started accusing me of following him... And when I finally did read and study Alinsky he seemed to be describing exactly what crude Tea Party and Trumpster types do! Most Democratic voters probably think “woke” is what happens to them after they have a cup of coffee in the morning. They laugh or shake their heads in amazement at Trumptards who think Democrats are ... Commmunists. :114:

Last edited:

So what does she get to claim? I have seen people call her black and I have seen people call her middle eastern. Does she get to claim both sides? I am not familiar with the intersectional identity rules. Which half wins, or does she get to declare both sides. Is Jamaican considered BLACK? They do originate in Africa, but Jamaicans are not African Americans.

Sorry to be ignorant on these things, I dont know all the SJW rules on intersectional identity. Can someone help me with a ruling?
"Whore"!!!

Greg

Typical stupid rightwing partisan post. All this talking-head Republican lingo used to describe Democrats ... though most Democrats never dream of using such terms themselves: “sjw,” “intersectionality,” “woke.” And then there are the questions most non-Trumpster Americans never ask, like ... “Which half wins?” And “What does she get to claim?”

Of course most Democrats and independents also never read Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.” Hell, I’m an old-time radical and never read Alinsky until Republicans started accusing me of following him. And when I finally did read and study Alinsky he seemed to be describing exactly what crude Tea Party and Trumpster types do. Most Democratic voters probably think “woke” is what happens to them after they have a cup of coffee in the morning. They laugh or shake their heads in amazement at Trumptards who think Democrats are ... Commmunists.
You accept the voter fraud of Dems so frankly my dear you ARE a Dem maggot. Just sayin'!!!

Greg

Of course most Democrats and independents also never read Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals.” Hell, I’m an old-time radical and never read Alinsky until Republicans started accusing me of following him. And when I finally did read and study Alinsky he seemed to be describing exactly what crude Tea Party and Trumpster types do. Most Democratic voters probably think “woke” is what happens to them after they have a cup of coffee in the morning. They laugh or shake their heads in amazement at Trumptards who think Democrats are ... Commmunists.
You accept the voter fraud of Dems so frankly my dear you ARE a Dem maggot. Just sayin'!!!

Greg
“Maggot” ... another insult from a Trump fanatic who knows nothing whatever about me. Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you Joe Biden.
LOL.

She was chosen because of skin color. Post racism my ass.

LOL, I'm part French, German, Italian and Romanian. Maybe you ought to have your DNA sampled; most American Citizens (assuming you are one) have ancestry in a number of different ethnicities.

Thanks for your useless addition to the thread.

Kamala is 50/50. Obama was 50/50.

I have seen Kamala identified as both ME and AA. What is she according to SJW.

Your post is like a Joe Biden press conference. Useless.

According to a Social Justice Warrior, she is an American, born in the USA. As are all Black Americans born here whose ancestors*** were brought to American as slaves; most can go back as American Citizens long before most of us. My ancestors all came to the U.S. after the Civil War, in the second half of the 19th Century.

***As well as others born here with a parent born in another country.

Ok, so we wont be hearing about her ethnicity other than American on CNN or MSNBC? Are you sure?
The reason it is discussed and is an issue is because America is a racist country. I have lived in other countries and know the difference between a country that is obsessed with racism and one that is not. It does seem to be a human instinct to not like anyone who is not like yourself; therefore, in other countries people are treated with bias if they don't conform physically, religiously, ethnically, etc., but not necessarily by race. Here, in the good old USA, race is a monumental problem for many people, sad but true. So it is still an issue. It shouldn't be. That is what liberals believe: IT SHOULDN'T BE. It isn't us who is making it an issue. It is people who are racist and bigoted that make it an issue. They make the fact she is a woman an issue. They make the fact she is not lily white an issue. If you people didn't make it an issue, it wouldn't be. But you do and it is. Unfortunately.
The left is completely obsessed with race you dumb ******

She gets to claim to be the race that gives her the most race card points to play.

It's not a claim, Bozo. Her ethnicity is her birth right, and she has every right to express pride in her parents as well as the suffer the indignity from people like you, aka, racists.
She has a history. It is not nice. And it changes with the wind.

Why don't you STFU on issues (mostly everything) you have no knowledge of, and stop continuing to be a coward who attacks the character of someone you know nothing about by hiding behind a keyboard?

Thank you Joe Biden.
LOL.

She was chosen because of skin color. Post racism my ass.

You think? She isnt the most qualified? She locked up thousands of black people for non violent drug crimes and kept them in jail longer than they should have been for the cheap labor.

Forum List

Back