From the River to the Sea, Palestinians will be Forced to Flee!

I will not cheer for even one innocent death, please.don't be sick.. I will also not shed a tear if a terrorist meets their justice.

Just read that Israel has promised to hunt down all the Hamas leaders who are hiding out in other countries.

Good!

They deserve to be neutralized.

Hope they are shaking in their boots.

BUT Israel must stop the indescribable misery & suffering that it is causing to tens of thousands of Gazans.

I have no idea how.

There's no way for either you or 1srelluc to up the ante on the hate you both spewed against Palestinian innocent civilians.

But that doesn't mean it's not worth trying to con you and him into trying.
Hate? You are openly hostile to Jews, you stupid schmuck!! FO, Jew hater!

Hamas broke the truce, again, resulting in the resumption of the fighting between it and Israel. It is almost as if Hamas views itself as some king of martyr for Jihad. Hopefully, there will be no more distractions and Israel can get the job done effectively and efficiently.
Please see below

Just read that Israel has promised to hunt down all the Hamas leaders who are hiding out in other countries.

Good!

They deserve to be neutralized.

Hope they are shaking in their boots.

BUT Israel must stop the indescribable misery & suffering that it is causing to tens of thousands of Gazans.

I have no idea how.
Excellent, just like how Israel hunted and killed those responsible for the 72 Olympics massacre.

"innocent".

Were the Germans who handed over Jews to the Nazis "innocent"? Were the Germans who were wholeheartedly supportive of the Nazi party "innocent"?

Forum List

Back