Clip titled: 'From the river to the sea? Pro fakestinians being useful idiots'

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
This reminds me of a conversation I had with a gullible Iranian Moslem student who asked me why Israel is larger than Iran..

From the river to the sea? Pro fakestinians being useful idiots
Jan 27, 2024.
#standwithisrael #woke #israelnews

Last edited:
What the ignorant are calling for is wiping Israel off the map. From the river to the sea means no Israel. That is what they are actually chanting.

We are fulfilling Bible prophecy. All nations will turn on Israel. That is beginning. And we are going to insist that Israel give up land for the sake of "Peace." And that is really going to piss God off.

IDF......No worries, we got this.

d-9.jpg

What the ignorant are calling for is wiping Israel off the map. From the river to the sea means no Israel. That is what they are actually chanting.

We are fulfilling Bible prophecy. All nations will turn on Israel. That is beginning. And we are going to insist that Israel give up land for the sake of "Peace." And that is really going to piss God off.

That is a lie,
The only possible meaning of "from the river to the sea" is a 1 state solution.
That is because Arab natives own almost all the properties in Israel, and Israel illegally evicted them from their legally owned properties.
There are 13 million Palestinian natives, and only 7 million illegal immigrant Jews.

It is criminal to take land illegally, just because the Palestinians were never allowed to have weapons.
The Zionists clearly are the ones in violation of not only international law, but all concepts of justice.
10/7 says otherwise.....Rule .303 applied after that.....I think the IDF is showing uncommon restraint.

That is a lie,
The only possible meaning of "from the river to the sea" is a 1 state solution.
That is because Arab natives own almost all the properties in Israel, and Israel illegally evicted them from their legally owned properties.
There are 13 million Palestinian natives, and only 7 million illegal immigrant Jews.

Except that the 1 state "Free Palestine" demands -
is relinquishing another 22 states to Arab imperialism.

Yasser Arafat: One arab state from Morocco to Yemen​

Forum List

Back