From the Beginning....Emerson, Lake & Palmer

I remember walking through a mall in the 70's and they had this newfangled video tape player playing outside of the one of the stores. On it was a tape that simply looped this video. I don't know how long I stood there watching it.

Damn, I've not heard this one for a minute....I caught it on The Bridge this morning.
impossible. i was singing "from the beginning" to my cats this morning?

"the bridge?" maybe she was playing that last night in my sleep?

I remember walking through a mall in the 70's and they had this newfangled video tape player playing outside of the one of the stores. On it was a tape that simply looped this video. I don't know how long I stood there watching it.

I haven't heard that one for a minute either......Thanks!

impossible. i was singing "from the beginning" to my cats this morning?

"the bridge?" maybe she was playing that last night in my sleep?

yea. maybe something i heard in the car but didn't listen to. pretty astounding coincidence without interstate satellite communications.

ELP from a time when groups came up with their own original sound. I was a teen in a unique time for music. 🙂 :cool:👍

I saw them in 73, and Emerson did this schtick where his whole platform lifted and then started spinning upside down as he played.

Brain Salad Surgery and Tarkus were always on my playlist in my teens.

Great music and some of the best album covers ever. sigh I miss good album covers.

Playing high tension steel cables with sledge hammers here in a Lakeland concert was the one I remember best. He got some really good sounds from it. Where are the talent like that these days?

Forum List

Back