From NSSF: America has 434 million guns, 20 million AR-15 rifles, and 20 million regular magazines.

The National Sports Shooting Foundation puts the number of guns in the U.S. at 434 million. 20 Million AR-15 rifles......these 20 million rifles kill fewer people a year than knives, clubs or bare hands........

I know nothing about guns.

But that figure seems very low -- given the horrific amount of violent crime in this country (much of it unreported, for many victims know that the cops are not really interested in finding the perps).

Just look at New York City. It's the 1970s again.

I bet you dollars to donuts that as the country becomes more and more under the grip of "progressive" Dems, the number of guns will go up exponentially as people seek to protect their families from the orgy of violent crime that will ensue.

I know nothing about guns.

But that figure seems very low -- given the horrific amount of violent crime in this country (much of it unreported, for many victims know that the cops are not really interested in finding the perps).

Just look at New York City. It's the 1970s again.

I bet you dollars to donuts that as the country becomes more and more under the grip of "progressive" Dems, the number of guns will go up exponentially as people seek to protect their families from the orgy of violent crime that will ensue.

That's the reason Democrats want to virtually disarm the country. They want the crime. When crime is out of control and you can't protect yourself, who are you expecting to protect you? That's right, government.

Republicans and Democrats want to expand their party. The two biggest groups for Democrats are government dependents and victims. Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats. From a political point of view, it makes sense for them to create more victims.

The National Sports Shooting Foundation puts the number of guns in the U.S. at 434 million. 20 Million AR-15 rifles......these 20 million rifles kill fewer people a year than knives, clubs or bare hands........

See how the NRA gas duped you idiots & made piles of money for their corporate sponsors.

See how the NRA gas duped you idiots & made piles of money for their corporate sponsors.

It has nothing to do with the NRA. It has to do with the threat of tyranny from the Democrat party. Anybody that went to Biden's webpage and read his agenda knows this.

It has nothing to do with the NRA. It has to do with the threat of tyranny from the Democrat party. Anybody that went to Biden's webpage and read his agenda knows this.
Trump's tyranny????? You love that.

I think my husband's got a third of those......

Mine has an arsenal to arm a banana republic

Every Man should have at least a dozen.
And a minimum of 1k rounds per firearm.
Except of course for his "sporting rifle",5k minimum.

He keeps whining he can't find ammo.
It’s a bit tough to find certain calibers. The other issue is that when you do find it, the price is way up there. Who wants to spend $800 for $350 worth of ammo?

That is probably about 1/3 what we really have.

Are these motherfuckers really stupid enough to start a war with the American people.
Of course not. They aren’t going to just start an open war.
They will make the environment for hun ownership as hostile as possible. Ban this, tax that. Stop imports of different weapons and ammo. Put taxes on this gun and that ammo. Make you have to jump through more hoops legally. It’s the frog in boiling water method.
Look at the leftist controlled states. New York, California, New Jersey, mass, etc.
California is a perfect example. Look at what that state has done to hun ownership. Banning features, no collapsible stock, not flash hider, limited magazines, taxes on ammo, concealed carry is a major bitch. As a side note, have these restrictions affected crime in LA or any of the other high crime areas in Cali? Of course not.
But it does stop normal citizens from owning weapons, because they don’t want to be criminals and have their lives destroyed by a tyrannical state government.

It’s a bit tough to find certain calibers. The other issue is that when you do find it, the price is way up there. Who wants to spend $800 for $350 worth of ammo?

Just bought 600 rounds of .40 , 350 rounds of 10mm and 150 rounds of critical defense in 10mm for $450 bucks.

Trump's tyranny????? You love that.
Please expound.
describe trump’s tyranny. Please point to any laws he supported, policies, executive orders that he wrote, or anything at all that he did that was tyrannical and imposed upon you. Anything at all.

Not bad

Just bought 600 rounds of .40 , 350 rounds of 10mm and 150 rounds of critical defense in 10mm for $450 bucks.
.not bad. From what I’ve seen .40 hasn’t become scarce or jacked up. That’s thankfully due to the switch of most LEO’s and civilians back to 9mm from 40 that has occurred the last 10 years.
I don’t own any 10mm, but I’d imagine it’s not as common.
The real squeeze is on .38, 9mm, and somewhat of .357 in handguns.
.223 and .308 in rifles has gotten absurd. 7.62x39 has gotten tight, and prices have bumped up a bit, but not insanely so.
Well, as of the last time I checked, which was maybe 2 months ago. It may be better or worse now.
I picked up 1k of 7.62x39 for my dirty little Russian sluts about 2 months ago. With shipping, I paid about $390 for what was $240 before the leftists decided to burn down cities and attack people on the streets.

Congrats on your score.

I found over a thousand rounds for my new baby just the other day.
Of course some calibers are way harder to come by.
Tell him to shop online.

If Biden gets his way, it will be illegal to buy guns, ammo or gun parts online. It's on his webpage.
Perfect example of their tactics.
ammo and parts can be purchased in person without ID or any kind of license. So there is no difference between buying it online or in person.
Guns bought in person need an ID (at the least) to take possession of the gun. If you order it online, it has to be sent to a licensed gun dealer who must also check your ID (at the least, usually also a background check) before you can take possession.
So what’s the difference between buying online versus in person?
Absolutely nothing. He just wants to make it inconvenient as possible to buy what you want.
Now personally, I don’t see how a court would let something like that stand. The federal government is taking an action for no other reason than to inconvenience law abiding people from participating in legal commerce. And not just legal commerce, but constitutionally protected rights at that.
How can something like that be allowed??
I’ll tell you how.... liberal judges. People who don’t give a shit how unconstitutional something is, all that matters is if it furthers their personal policy preferences.

Lots of compensating going on.

Dipshit, one of the biggest gun owning groups buying guns for the first time are women, you dumb ass.

Surrogacy. Their gun owning men can't close the deal.
You mean no real men want to “close the deal” with you.
Perhaps if you lost weight, got rid of a dozen cars or so, got rid of the pussy hat, picked a gender and stuck with it, and developed a personality that wasn’t bat shit loony someone might seal the deal for you.
Maybe.

Not bad

.not bad. From what I’ve seen .40 hasn’t become scarce or jacked up. That’s thankfully due to the switch of most LEO’s and civilians back to 9mm from 40 that has occurred the last 10 years.
.223 and .308 in rifles has gotten absurd. 7.62x39 has gotten tight, and prices have bumped up a bit, but not insanely so.
Well, as of the last time I checked, which was maybe 2 months ago. It may be better or worse now.
I picked up 1k of 7.62x39 for my dirty little Russian sluts about 2 months ago. With shipping, I paid about $390 for what was $240 before the leftists decided to burn down cities and attack people on the streets.

Congrats on your score.

Haven't looked for 5.56 in awhile.
Still have around 5k rounds in it.

Not bad

Congrats on your score.

Haven't looked for 5.56 in awhile.
Still have around 5k rounds in it.
Don’t look. It’s painful.

Forum List

Back