From NSSF: America has 434 million guns, 20 million AR-15 rifles, and 20 million regular magazines.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Wow..the U.S military would not stand a chance if these gun owners decided to overthrow this communist infested government...(chuckle)

I think my husband's got a third of those......

Mine has an arsenal to arm a banana republic

Every Man should have at least a dozen.
And a minimum of 1k rounds per firearm.
Except of course for his "sporting rifle",5k minimum.

He keeps whining he can't find ammo.

I found over a thousand rounds for my new baby just the other day.
Of course some calibers are way harder to come by.
Tell him to shop online.
F97FB98C-7165-4C8F-9120-029F11AFEF9B.jpeg

The National Sports Shooting Foundation puts the number of guns in the U.S. at 434 million. 20 Million AR-15 rifles......these 20 million rifles kill fewer people a year than knives, clubs or bare hands........

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

The National Sports Shooting Foundation puts the number of guns in the U.S. at 434 million. 20 Million AR-15 rifles......these 20 million rifles kill fewer people a year than knives, clubs or bare hands........

As the leftist politicians will, once in power in January, keep people locked down at their homes, ensuring that large groups can't rise up and while locked down, they'll go to gun owners homes and confiscate the firearms.

As the leftist politicians will, once in power in January, keep people locked down at their homes, ensuring that large groups can't rise up and while locked down, they'll go to gun owners homes and confiscate the firearms.
LOL!!

That is probably about 1/3 what we really have.

Are these motherfuckers really stupid enough to start a war with the American people.

AR-15 rarely kills anyone
They’re almost only used for Sport .
Only pistols are killing

Forum List

Back