From Days Gone By

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
My dad's brother was a Holiness preacher and one cold night in Tennessee he was preaching and making a "come to me" gesture to the congregation as he backed away from them. He straddled an old fashioned coal stove as he backed into it and knocked it to the floor. The upper part of the insides of his groin and his buttocks was so seriously burned that he laid on his stomach for weeks and had to be spoon fed. Maybe that's what Hell's like.

How many times you going to post this stupid story?

My dad's brother was a Holiness preacher and one cold night in Tennessee he was preaching and making a "come to me" gesture to the congregation as he backed away from them. He straddled an old fashioned coal stove as he backed into it and knocked it to the floor. The upper part of the insides of his groin and his buttocks was so seriously burned that he laid on his stomach for weeks and had to be spoon fed. Maybe that's what Hell's like.

I would not doubt it.

The thought of having to listen to a "Holiness" preacher" spewing his ignorant blather for eternity sounds like HELL to me, for sure.

I would not doubt it.

The thought of having to listen to a "Holiness" preacher" spewing his ignorant blather for eternity sounds like HELL to me, for sure.

Oh the real entertainment begins when they handle timber rattlers and cottonmouths. On occasion the ultra faithful will drink a cup of Merry War lye.

Forum List

Back