Friday Night Dance Night Week Two

Yes,.. but this was week two,.. last night was week three lol

Yes,.. but this was week two,.. last night was week three lol

Oh my Bad,dont you just LOVE that Video Of Bacon dancing in the warehouse? and more imporantly,everytime you see that scene of him in that chickenrace with the tracter,does it give you goosebumps as it does me?:)

I assume your alert means that is a yes then FJB?

captain-obvious-obvious.gif

I have watched that tractor scene over a hundred times over the years at least,it gives me goosebumps EVERYTIME. the movie footloose just does not work with any other actor than kevin bacon playing the lead role.
one more thing on this comment,kevin has the coolest looking hair in that movie dont you agree FBJ? i am jeoulous,wish i could get my hair to look like that. incredibly he said he hated it when they did that to his hair in that movie which is crazy sense most guys would die to have a hair style like that.

okay this is just a few hours late so no harm.

Hey mudwhistle you cant post that video of the best movie in the history of the planet pretty much FOOTLOOSE without including these wonderful magical moments.

FJB Mud has obviously seen Footloose have you?

That is one of two of my favorite scenes in Footloose.Here is the second one. You can also view the second one below that as well and hear the ENTIRE song.Man Bonnie Tyler was hot back then. The video with Tyler in it doesnt give me goosebumps but man EVERYTIME I see this video with Kevin Bacon in it from the movie ,it DOES give me goosebumps. :cool: does this scene give YOU Goosebumps mudwhistle and FJB?

I posted scenes from the movie last week....so I didn't want to be repetitive.
But I do like the movie.

Forum List

Back