Friday Night Dance Night Week Two

With that I think I'll say goodnight for the night guys. :sleep:

Good evening everybody and welcome to week two of FNDN!!! :D So without further ado, let's get right into it with some good old country music for starters!!! :D

Shania Twain.I like thst choice. :thup: Suggestion for ya,post some videos you find from youtube of concerts thst took place.:cool: But don’t stop posting the music videos,keep those going as well

Oh man whst a choice,footloose the REAL one and only footloose movie with Kevin bacon,thst is my my second favorite movie of all time after the first two Star Wars movies a new hope and empire strikes back,both tied for first fir my all time favorite,the producers who produced that remake should be shot,no thsts too good a death for them,they should be hung up by their balls.thst movie should be called craploose.I can’t believe I have found people in my life thst said thst atrocious acting in thst movie was good,

beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.:mad: Good find mudwhistle except my only one beef I have is couldn’t you have found a video of it with just the real footloose movie with Kevin bacon thst did not include the atrocious pathetic 2011 adaptation of it afterwards craploose? :mad:

Last edited:
Off topic thst 2011 adaptation craploose was made for the sole pathetic reason thst Hollywood wanted one of the most popular movies of all time to have some blacks in the movie,no other reason.may those producers be hung up by their balls. :mad: 20 years from now they will probably make another remake craploose part two.

okay this is just a few hours late so no harm.

Hey mudwhistle you cant post that video of the best movie in the history of the planet pretty much FOOTLOOSE without including these wonderful magical moments.

FJB Mud has obviously seen Footloose have you?

That is one of two of my favorite scenes in Footloose.Here is the second one. You can also view the second one below that as well and hear the ENTIRE song.Man Bonnie Tyler was hot back then. The video with Tyler in it doesnt give me goosebumps but man EVERYTIME I see this video with Kevin Bacon in it from the movie ,it DOES give me goosebumps. :cool: does this scene give YOU Goosebumps mudwhistle and FJB?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back