Fresno State Donors Dry Up After Leftist Kookburger Trashed Barbara Bush

No, you leftist retard, you are here encouraging the tranplong o
There is nothin to defend, you fascist liberal! Have fun shitting on the Constitution!
You blew it, and gargled before swallowing.
That's exactly what I would expect from a counstution-hating libtard. Look faggot, go find gay sex websites, if that's what you want to discuss. This thread is about the fascist PC police and how they ruin lives!
No it's not. It's about donors exercising their 1st Amendment rights. :)
Wrong as usual! This is about scumbag libtards like you trying to impose your PC bullshit on all of us! The conservatives are not going to stand for this! They will be coming into this thread any second now to back me up, you'll see!

Any second now ...just you wait...
Donors. Not donating. However shall the U. pay her?
They probably will bow to you fascist libtards, being that all intellectual centers of learning lean libtard!

This vile, hateful animal's rights must be protected. And taking money away from the college only ends up hurting kids.

She is a symbol of the Regressive Left. She has to have the freedom to demonstrate her hate and expose the Regressive Left for what it is.

That's the BEAUTY of freedom of expression. It exposes the animals. AND those who agree with, defend and enable them.

The only chance we have to marginalize these horrible people is to let them speak, and then use their own words against them.

Let her talk. USE HER. Don't punish the students, they've been damaged enough by the Regressives. They're just kids. They deserve better.

Last edited:
You blew it, and gargled before swallowing.
That's exactly what I would expect from a counstution-hating libtard. Look faggot, go find gay sex websites, if that's what you want to discuss. This thread is about the fascist PC police and how they ruin lives!
No it's not. It's about donors exercising their 1st Amendment rights. :)
Wrong as usual! This is about scumbag libtards like you trying to impose your PC bullshit on all of us! The conservatives are not going to stand for this! They will be coming into this thread any second now to back me up, you'll see!

Any second now ...just you wait...
Donors. Not donating. However shall the U. pay her?
They probably will bow to you fascist libtards, being that all intellectual centers of learning lean libtard!
That is their right.

Freedom. The professor has a right to speak. No one violated her rights. She was not arrested or fined.

The donors have a right to spend or withhold their money for any reason or no reason.

The university has a right to deal with the bad publicity and loss of funds any way they want. That's freedom.

Freedom. The professor has a right to speak. No one violated her rights. She was not arrested or fined.

The donors have a right to spend or withhold their money for any reason or no reason.

The university has a right to deal with the bad publicity and loss of funds any way they want. That's freedom.
That's about what I expect from a libtard like you.

Someone's a little over-emo. Been that way since Nov. '16.

We cannot allow the PC police to cost this woman her job for a simple exercise of her right to free speech! The outrage on the right is growing, and they will not stand for this trampling of her rights! Right guys?????

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
She certainly has the right to free speech. But she also must accept the responsibility for the consequences of her exercise of that right. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Obviously this no-talent, fat-assed hack has a lot to say but has put little thought into the consequences her verbal vomit might engender.
Additionally, she demonstrates a very poor command of the English language if she unable to convey her message without repeatedly resorting to profanity and rude remarks.

Did you say the same about the rodeo clown that got fired and banned from his job?
I did! Thanks for asking!

I am proud of you right wingers for standing up for this woman's 1st amendment rights. Your outrage is so palpable, I can sense it through my monitor!
I'm not seeing where "right wingers" are denying this "woman's" rights. I do see conservative persons who believe that one exercising their rights should man-up and accept the FACT that there might be consequences to voicing very offensive speech. Nobody threatened her, or screamed at her, or violently demonstrated at her presentations, or shouted over her.

I'm not seeing where "right wingers" are denying this "woman's" rights
Of course not! Only the fascist PCleft would trample her rights this way! The conservatives are all just having dinner right now and will be here soon to defend her...

....any second now....

We cannot allow the PC police to cost this woman her job for a simple exercise of her right to free speech! The outrage on the right is growing, and they will not stand for this trampling of her rights! Right guys?????

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
She has free speech. And we have the freedom to react to it. Right guys?
Absolutely not, you leftist scum. How dare you I'm this woman has no right to free speech. How dare you imply that it is okay to force her out of her job to soothe your PC fetishes!
Wait! Who is forcing her out of her job! The donors just choose not to donate! Right?her employment status is strictly between her employer and herself!
True. I haven't seen anywhere that she's lost her job, hell, she's tenured! But people who choose to contribute their hard-earned dollars might also exercise their RIGHT to spend their money elsewhere. No-one is suppressing her right to free speech, but they are taking their money elsewhere. Seems right to me.

Kind of over the top I agree, but this is another reason to have public funded colleges so the billionaires can't control what people say on campus. It's bad enough that they control our politicians. I notice this enraged the usual suspect right wingers who are always ready to defend the ownership class. Maybe they think some of that wealth may trickle down on them like that goofball reagan promised?

Do you really want someone as filled with hate as she to be teaching students?
Sorry, but you cannot judge her for one comment. In fact, you should probably settle down, or that poster Rambunctious is going to come along and call you a libtard and chastise your lack of respect for the 1st amendment.

Hey, wait a sec....
One comment? You obviously did not pay attention to the multitude of YouTube posts featuring her...opinions, including lectures presented in her classes. She's a pig. If I found myself enrolled in her class, I would walk out and demand my tuiting be refunded.

Reminds me of the Missery donors that went away after the idiots there demanded safe spaces and an end to open debate.

Report: Fresno State Scrambling to Keep Donors After Bush-Bashing Professor Goes Viral | Breitbart

Reports suggest that Fresno State is scrambling to hang onto their donors after Professor Randa Jarrar’s celebration of Barbara Bush’s death went viral online.
“Barbara Bush was a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal. F**k outta here with your nice words,” Jarrar tweeted earlier this week. In a separate tweet, Jarrar said that the news made her “happy” because Barbara Bush’s death likely made George W. Bush upset. Additionally, Jarrar clogged a mental health crisis hotline when she jokingly tweeted the hotline’s number out to her critics, pretending that it was her personal number.

Now, Fresno State is reportedly scrambling to convince their donors to keep their faith in the university. Fresno State President Joseph Castro sympathized with outraged donors this week. “The conversations I’m having are more about their concern, and I share that concern. I understand where they’re coming from. I’m asking them for understanding here as we work through the complexities of this issue,” Castro said.

“They’re outraged, and I’m outraged as well,” Castro added. “This is behavior that is unacceptable as a university that models the development of leaders; we just cannot tolerate it.”

Ed Dunkel Jr., an alumnus of Fresno State and the President of Precision Civil Engineering in Fresno, says that he may stop donating to his alma mater as a result of the Jarrar incident.

“I admire and have a lot of respect for President (Joseph) Castro and huge affection for Fresno State,” Dunkel said in a comment to the Fresno Bee. “But I have huge concerns. This represents such an embarrassment to the university and the community. It’s hard to believe this is an isolated thing that just happened. I have to imagine people previously knew of this person’s character and what she’s about.”
Trump trashed BB when he didn't attend the funeral of the wife of one president and the mother of another. Who does that?
On what do you base your reasoning?

Sorry, but you cannot judge her for one comment. In fact, you should probably settle down, or that poster Rambunctious is going to come along and call you a libtard and chastise your lack of respect for the 1st amendment.

Hey, wait a sec....
hey, wait a sec...of course we can judge a low life like her on that one comment. We can also judge you as a low life for your reaction.

Sorry, you don't get to make the rules.
Thank goodness for small favors!

This vile, hateful animal's rights must be protected. And taking money away from the college only ends up hurting kids.

She is a symbol of the Regressive Left. She has to have the freedom to demonstrate her hate and expose the Regressive Left for what it is.

That's the BEAUTY of freedom of expression. It exposes the animals. AND those who agree with, defend and enable them.

The only chance we have to marginalize these horrible people is to let them speak, and then use their own words against them.

Let her talk. USE HER. Don't punish the students, they've been damaged enough by the Regressives. They're just kids. They deserve better.

She’s fat as a Hogg too.

Who is trampling her rights?
The leftist scum PC police!

The conservatives of this country are not going to stand for this, fascist!
Are you arguing that donors should be forced to donate their money to this school in order to protect her 1st Amendment rights?
We wouldn't need to force them, if they weren't all either brainwashed or intimidated by the PC police! But I see I can put you down as another person who hates the Constitution and the United States!
But since they are brainwashed and intimidated, then your answer is Yes, we must force them to donate?

Could be nap time for you.
Pay attention! I clearly said the problem is the faclscist PC police forcing them NOT to donate! Are you retarded? Keep up!
How are donors being forced to withdraw their donations exactly?

Forum List

Back