Fresno State Donors Dry Up After Leftist Kookburger Trashed Barbara Bush

We cannot allow the PC police to cost this woman her job for a simple exercise of her right to free speech! The outrage on the right is growing, and they will not stand for this trampling of her rights! Right guys?????

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
Nobody wants to silence her, she gets Republicans elected.
She just can't work there with her potty mouth.

The 1st amendment gives her the right to speak not the right to teach...
And like I told the other guy:

Well, prepare to be the subject of attacks and endless crybabying from the right, for kowtowing to fascists who hate the Constitution.
There is nothing in the constitution that says anyone or everyone has the right to be a teacher....now is there?

The 1st amendment gives her the right to speak not the right to teach...
And like I told the other guy:

Well, prepare to be the subject of attacks and endless crybabying from the right, for kowtowing to fascists who hate the Constitution.
There is nothing in the constitution that says anyone or everyone has the right to be a teacher....now is there?
Don't tell me! Tell that to the right wingers! As you can see, they are lining up to stop the fascists from trampling on her constitutional rights.

Wait...where did they all go?

We cannot allow the PC police to cost this woman her job for a simple exercise of her right to free speech! The outrage on the right is growing, and they will not stand for this trampling of her rights! Right guys?????

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*
I think the GOP/RNC should put her in ads across the nation as a typical libtard that Pelosi wants to redesign America with.

Did you say the same about the rodeo clown that got fired and banned from his job?
I did! Thanks for asking!

I am proud of you right wingers for standing up for this woman's 1st amendment rights. Your outrage is so palpable, I can sense it through my monitor!
She has the right to say what she wants, but she teaches young minds. The hate she has isn't good.
Right on! While you may not agree with what she says, I am sure the outrage from the right defending her right to say it without the PC police ruining her life will be a force to be reckoned with!
I guess you do not gasp the donate scenario.

We cannot allow the PC police to cost this woman her job for a simple exercise of her right to free speech!

The invisible hand of the market ...
Whoah there, Mr Brownshirt...careful with that fascist attitude in these parts...our resident white wingers do not take kindly to PC police like you....

If you have to call me a Nazi ... you don't have an argument.
You are encouraging the PC police to run roughshod over her 1st amendment rights! You deem yourself a Nazi!

Did you say the same about the rodeo clown that got fired and banned from his job?
I did! Thanks for asking!

I am proud of you right wingers for standing up for this woman's 1st amendment rights. Your outrage is so palpable, I can sense it through my monitor!
She has the right to say what she wants, but she teaches young minds. The hate she has isn't good.
Right on! While you may not agree with what she says, I am sure the outrage from the right defending her right to say it without the PC police ruining her life will be a force to be reckoned with!
I guess you do not gasp the donate scenario.
Our resident white wingers, like that whiner Willow Tree, are not going to take kindly to you swinging from the bnuts of the PC police!

You are encouraging the PC police to run roughshod over her 1st amendment rights!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

I reposted the text of the 1st Amendment, just in case you were sick on the days we learned this in school.

You are encouraging the PC police to run roughshod over her 1st amendment rights!

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

I reposted the text of the 1st Amendment, just in case you were sick on the days we learned this in school.
What are you, some kind of book nerd? These PC fascists are out to trample this woman's rights! And Nazis like you are encouraging it!

The true Patriots of this land, the conservatives, are not going to let this stand!

What are you, some kind of book nerd? These PC fascists are out to trample this woman's rights! And Nazis like you are encouraging it!

The true Patriots of this land, the conservatives, are not going to let this stand!

I know you're trying to make a point being hyperbolic ... but it's not working. It's just sad to continue to watch you flog that comedic horse so I won't.

I know you're trying to make a point being hyperbolic ... but it's not working. It's just sad to continue to watch you flog that comedic horse so I won't.
Actually professor, the word you are looking for is "facetious".

Guys???

Hello????

*Crickets*

Ummm, Roger Stone will help elect whom?

Trump pal Roger Stone calls Barbara Bush a 'vindictive drunk,' loses GOP speaking gig

Forum List

Back