French seize yacht of Russian oligarch that was preparing to flee to Turkey

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Hurray for the French. I expect Putin received a call from the oligarch after the seizure.

Probably a guy who fell out of favour with Putin, He gave Macron his approval.

Europe is getting into this and punishing the robbing bastards. Apart from the UK which is providing a bolthole for them.

Merkel isn't even in power anymore. Read a damn newspaper.

I am fully aware of the new progressive German leader. He has already shown more courage than Merkel had. I am pleasantly surprised by his position.

For years we watched Western media fawn over Merkel and Macron as somehow the "soul of the West", especially during the Trump years. Delusional to the dangerous shift going on in the world.

Maybe they should have listened to Trumo about the disasterous, self defeating Paris Accord and their disinterest in growing their military capacity. Although Macron did get a few giggles from me when he spoke about leading a "European military bloc" when he was angry with Trump demanding that NATO increase funding (turned out to be quite important based on the circumstances today, no?).

Talk has always been cheap and quite easy for Europeans. God forbid this war expands. As much as people dislike Trump, we must all understand that his position wouldn't have gained traction, if not for bad policies and global fools.

If hundreds of billions of dollars were blocked from me, along with my yacht, I would denazify the whole of stinking Europe.
And that's just for starters!

Forum List

Back