French Jews angered at Netanyahu's presence

First of all I'd like to hear the exact quote. If he's saying exactly that I disagree.

But You're trying to depict ALL Jews in France as UJFP - and that's a lie.
For the same reason Natanyahoo can't speak for all Jews in the world,
one NGO can't represent all Jews in France, no matter how loud they're.

I know where this comes from - the thought that all Jews should align themselves with a position comfortable for the EU. That they dare not be different.
I never used the word "all" as no people anywhere are ever in full agreement. I used the headline and identified which Jews are furious, namely those who belong to the group known as The Union of French Jews for Peace and I provided the article citation for anyone to check the report. Please stop accusing members of lying.

As for Netanyahu claiming to speak for all Jews, this was deleted in the video posted on The Jerusalem Post page although they included in its text how the Israeli prime minister turned the commemoration of Vel' d'Hiv into an anti-Islamic political speech which had nothing to do with the roundup of Jews in 1943. He spoke of occupied East Jerusalem as "the eternal united capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state" (3:07--3:13). And in the reported text, "Netanyahu referred to fighting Islamic extremism, stating that "your struggle is our struggle. The zealots of militant Islam, who seek to destroy you, seek to destroy us as well."
Netanyahu to Macron: 'Your struggle is our struggle' against extremism
Clearly, Netanyahu is claiming to speak for all Jews with such a phrase describing Jerusalem as the capital of the "Jewish people".

:disbelief::eusa_doh:

So did Natanyahoo proclaim to speak for all Jews or are those the usual projections?
The whole narrative of this thread is deceitful.
You do not like the truth.

What TRUTH???:rolleyes:
You have created a whole thread that You cannot backup by any proof except for Your usual ALL-KNOWING projections on Jews.

The truth is in post #2 and You still have nothing- just deception and broad brushed lies.
Simply lies.
What did I write in any of my posts that misrepresented the report about French Jews being furious that the prime minister of Israel was invited to Paris today or that he thinks he represents all Jews everywhere?
Quit your detraction and deal with the ugly truth about the poison of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian Territories infecting a ceremony meant to commemorate the roundup of French Jews in Paris 75 years ago before Israel existed.

"Netanyahu has appointed himself as spokesman for all Jews in the world" - TOTAL LIE
And it has nothing to do with the article You've linked.
This LIE comes straight from You.

The ones who're really speaking for all Jews are not self appointed.
And these people are not know publicly as such...not known especially among clueless westerners.

Like presenting what some NGO calling itself 'Jews for Palestine' said - as the voice of Jews collectively.

Who's actually HIJACKING the voices of Jews in France:

In order not to limit the political significance of the Palestinian BDS call, or to slow down the movement that had emerged in the streets, a handful of associations (CCIPPP (Campagne Civile Internationale de Protection du Peuple Palestinien), GP (Génération Palestine), GUPS (Union Générale des étudiants Palestiniens) and UJFP (Union Juive Française pour la Paix) gathered to coordinate the movement on a national level. At the end of June 2009, they wrote a call and a charter, and the Campagne BDS France (BDSF) was born.

Short history of BDS in France

Nothing can express the Jewish voice better than BDS right?:cool-45:

Like presenting what some NGO calling itself 'Jews for Palestine' said - as the voice of Jews collectively.

In order not to limit the political significance of the Palestinian BDS call, or to slow down the movement that had emerged in the streets, a handful of associations (CCIPPP (Campagne Civile Internationale de Protection du Peuple Palestinien), GP (Génération Palestine), GUPS (Union Générale des étudiants Palestiniens) and UJFP (Union Juive Française pour la Paix) gathered to coordinate the movement on a national level. At the end of June 2009, they wrote a call and a charter, and the Campagne BDS France (BDSF) was born.

I never used the word "all" as no people anywhere are ever in full agreement. I used the headline and identified which Jews are furious, namely those who belong to the group known as The Union of French Jews for Peace and I provided the article citation for anyone to check the report. Please stop accusing members of lying.

As for Netanyahu claiming to speak for all Jews, this was deleted in the video posted on The Jerusalem Post page although they included in its text how the Israeli prime minister turned the commemoration of Vel' d'Hiv into an anti-Islamic political speech which had nothing to do with the roundup of Jews in 1943. He spoke of occupied East Jerusalem as "the eternal united capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state" (3:07--3:13). And in the reported text, "Netanyahu referred to fighting Islamic extremism, stating that "your struggle is our struggle. The zealots of militant Islam, who seek to destroy you, seek to destroy us as well."
Netanyahu to Macron: 'Your struggle is our struggle' against extremism
Clearly, Netanyahu is claiming to speak for all Jews with such a phrase describing Jerusalem as the capital of the "Jewish people".

So did Natanyahoo proclaim to speak for all Jews or are those the usual projections?

You have created a whole thread that You cannot backup by any proof except for Your usual ALL-KNOWING projections on Jews.

The truth is in post #2 and You still have nothing- just deception and broad brushed lies.
Simply lies.
What did I write in any of my posts that misrepresented the report about French Jews being furious that the prime minister of Israel was invited to Paris today or that he thinks he represents all Jews everywhere?
Quit your detraction and deal with the ugly truth about the poison of the Israeli occupation of the Palestinian Territories infecting a ceremony meant to commemorate the roundup of French Jews in Paris 75 years ago before Israel existed.

"Netanyahu has appointed himself as spokesman for all Jews in the world" - TOTAL LIE

And these people are not know publicly as such...not known especially among clueless westerners.
Benjamin Netanyahu claims that he speaks for all the Jews throughout the world by virtue of being prime minister of the Middle East country of Israel. I quoted his words where he says he has come from Jerusalem, including East Jerusalem in the Occupied Territories, which he said is ""the eternal united capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state". As the report I cited makes clear, Netanyahu does not speak for the French Jews for Peace.

The members of the Union of French Jews for Peace had more right to be at the Commemoration of the roundup of French Jews in 1943 than Benjamin Netanyahu who has no connection to France. I really cannot make it any more simple for you.

Is there any other Jewish capital in the world?

Natanyahoo states a fact, a simple historical fact. There's no way to disconnect anything Jewish from Jerusalem. It's self containing- by definition.
I'm sorry Your projections here are on the same level as when You tried to claim Hebrew Torah scrolls belonged to anyone but Jews.

And the deception of 'French Jews for peace' is exactly in what You blame Natanyahoo for. It's HIJACKING the voice of Jews in France, excluding and portraying all those who're not in the NGO as rebels and thirsty for blood.

How dare a Jew say Jerusalem is a Jewish capital and holiest place on earth, right? Makes many nations uncomfortable about the Jews in their midst. Nothing new under the sun.

Natanyahoo states a fact, a simple historical fact. There's no way to disconnect anything Jewish from Jerusalem. It's self containing- by definition.
I'm sorry Your projections here are on the same level as when You tried to claim Hebrew Torah scrolls belonged to anyone but Jews.

And the deception of 'French Jews for peace' is exactly in what You blame Natanyahoo for. It's HIJACKING the voice of Jews in France, excluding and portraying all those who're not in the NGO as rebels and thirsty for blood.

How dare a Jew say Jerusalem is a Jewish capital and holiest place on earth, right? Makes many nations uncomfortable about the Jews in their midst. Nothing new under the sun.

give up Rylah-----try to understand-----the fact that jews live in Jerusalem---the capital of
Israel/Judah for more than 3000 years---is an AFFRONT to the rapist pig of Mecca. The
rapist did manage to commit genocide upon the Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians etc etc of
the city of Mecca and transform the city into a "pure" cesspit for the black turd in the sand and periodic
deadly stampedes for "death to...." barking dogs. He is saddened by the fact that he failed to transform
Jerusalem into a similar shit hole

Islam is a global issue. Here I see that the root of the problem is with European attitudes and the unhealthy reaction to reckless mass immigration.

The Europeans look at the Syrian and African waves, and the sharp contrast between their cultures.
Then they look at the Jews amongst them, they thought they were fully assimilated French people. However many of them still choose to identify and behave as Jews with all that's given(Jerusalem for example). And of course the tensions it creates among between them and the new 'immigrants'.
The Europeans, have it hard time to digest that although emancipated people still stick to their identity.
It's 'We are so accepting, why do You still want to identify with Your foreign____ heritage?'

give up Rylah-----try to understand-----the fact that jews live in Jerusalem---the capital of
Israel/Judah for more than 3000 years---is an AFFRONT to the rapist pig of Mecca. The
rapist did manage to commit genocide upon the Christians, Jews, Zoroastrians etc etc of
the city of Mecca and transform the city into a "pure" cesspit for the black turd in the sand and periodic
deadly stampedes for "death to...." barking dogs. He is saddened by the fact that he failed to transform

Islam is a global issue. Here I see that the root of the problem is with European attitudes and the unhealthy reaction to reckless mass immigration.

The Europeans look at the Syrian and African waves, and the sharp contrast between their cultures.
Then they look at the Jews amongst them, they thought they were fully assimilated French people. However many of them still choose to identify and behave as Jews with all that's given(Jerusalem for example). And of course the tensions it creates among between them and the new 'immigrants'.
The Europeans, have it hard time to digest that although emancipated people still stick to their identity.
It's 'We are so accepting, why do You still want to identify with Your foreign____ heritage?'

the root of what problem? I do not see any problem with the European attitude towards
immigrants. They have been very patient

Rylah------Your current post makes about as much sense as the prior ones on this thread. What in your
deficient mind is "the Europeans" who "look at the Syrian and African waves of immigrant" and on what
basis do you "know" what "the Europeans" think? Your next comment "many of them {jews} still
choose to identify and behave as Jews..." mean? The phrase "emancipated people still stick to
their identity...." is a TRUE GEM ---wat-da-hell does it mean? Lots of Frenchmen are catholics-----
why-da-hell do FRENCHMEN look to barbaric ROME of all places????-------and worship a jew from galilee
(the backwater of Judea) ?

Actually on the basis of Eloy's own words. The problem is that France is on a crossroads, and many of them try to blame it all on Jews.
The whole French-Israeli relations are refuge to security threats from within. You know who burns the cars, and where the police is afraid to go....

And the blame is being put on Jews in Europe - for supporting multiculturalism and other leftist illusions.

Simply lies.

Benjamin Netanyahu claims that he speaks for all the Jews throughout the world by virtue of being prime minister of the Middle East country of Israel. I quoted his words where he says he has come from Jerusalem, including East Jerusalem in the Occupied Territories, which he said is ""the eternal united capital of the Jewish people and the Jewish state". As the report I cited makes clear, Netanyahu does not speak for the French Jews for Peace.

The members of the Union of French Jews for Peace had more right to be at the Commemoration of the roundup of French Jews in 1943 than Benjamin Netanyahu who has no connection to France. I really cannot make it any more simple for you.

you really could not PRESENT YOURSELF AS BEING MORE SIMPLE MINDED----Eloy.
Netanyahu never claimed that he "speaks for all jews"------but you, in the filth of your character--
have DECLARED that he has no "right" to attend a ceremony that comemmorates the death
of millions of his fellow jews

Last edited:

Rylah------Your current post makes about as much sense as the prior ones on this thread. What in your
deficient mind is "the Europeans" who "look at the Syrian and African waves of immigrant" and on what
basis do you "know" what "the Europeans" think? Your next comment "many of them {jews} still
choose to identify and behave as Jews..." mean? The phrase "emancipated people still stick to
their identity...." is a TRUE GEM ---wat-da-hell does it mean? Lots of Frenchmen are catholics-----
why-da-hell do FRENCHMEN look to barbaric ROME of all places????-------and worship a jew from galilee

Actually on the basis of Eloy's own words. The problem is that France is on a crossroads, and many of them try to blame it all on Jews.
The whole French-Israeli relations are refuge to security threats from within. You know who burns the cars, and where the police is afraid to go....

And the blame is being put on Jews in Europe - for supporting multiculturalism and other leftist illusions.

it is difficult for me to understand at what "point" Eloy stands. France, itself, is notable for its
support (in recent decades) of cultural diversity--------things backfired

it is difficult for me to understand at what "point" Eloy stands. France, itself, is notable for its

Yes it's a fashionable facade.
I haven't been to France, but I've seen enough in Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Ukraine.

The mood in Europe is very unsettling. And I'm telling You this as an Israeli citizen who's got used to sitting in bomb shelters.
Why don't You ask Turks, Russians and Jordanians in Germany about the European reaction to a possible war on their land? How do immigrant minorities feel right now about other minorities, and about European nationalism?

I haven't been to France, but I've seen enough in Germany, Austria, Czech Republic and Ukraine.

The mood in Europe is very unsettling. And I'm telling You this as an Israeli citizen who's got used to sitting in bomb shelters.
Why don't You ask Turks, Russians and Jordanians in Germany about the European reaction to a possible war on their land? How do immigrant minorities feel right now about other minorities, and about European nationalism?

would if I could------I come here for a DIVERSITY OF OPINION ----such as it is. I do BELIEVE YOU that the "we love diversity and EMBRACE our loving immigrants" is a
façade. Long ago-----(ie years) there was an elderly jew in some of the discussion rooms---that used to be. His comment about Germany and its influx of immigrants ---(especially turks back then ) was "I can't wait until the germans WAKE UP and figure out what the turks are up to) --------he died waiting-----but he was OPTIMISTIC

Forgive me but you are delusional.

Eloy----do you have any idea what a DELUSION is?

I'm delusional? This is Europe not Israel.
GettyImages-461478036.jpg

france-synagogue-getty_custom-32ede080426a782058b5a6bab3df08352c6538ce-s900-c85.jpg

000_Par8072651.jpg

BN-GK281_0113fr_GR_20150113073939.jpg

'A THIRD OF SECULAR ISRAELI JEWS WANT TO MOVE ABROAD'
BY TAMARA ZIEVE

MARCH 20, 2017

“The fact that so many people say they would leave the country if they could indicates that many Israeli citizens do not feel a sense of belonging to the state,” Masa Israeli CEO Uri Cohen said. “This is an alarming statistic that obligates us all to deal with this difficult issue.”

'A third of secular Israeli Jews want to move abroad'

BY TAMARA ZIEVE

MARCH 20, 2017

“The fact that so many people say they would leave the country if they could indicates that many Israeli citizens do not feel a sense of belonging to the state,” Masa Israeli CEO Uri Cohen said. “This is an alarming statistic that obligates us all to deal with this difficult issue.”

Which makes it 13.8% of the whole population.

And Natanyahoo has yet to proclaim himself the speaker of all Jews .
Neither do BDS represent Jews in France .

Deflections won't help-A LIE IS A LIE.

BY TAMARA ZIEVE

MARCH 20, 2017

Which makes it 13.8% of the whole population.

And Natanyahoo has yet to proclaim himself the speaker of all Jews .
Neither do BDS represent Jews in France .

Deflections won't help-A LIE IS A LIE.

reminds me of the saying of the street------that has been ON the street
in the USA for decades. "any Israeli living in the USA is ""here temporarily"" "
In fact, sorry Monte, there is a considerable "RETURN" sector, too. In the
course of my own little life-----I have known lots.

As the secular Jews leave, Israel will become even more theocratic than it already is. This will guarantee that there will never be peace between people of different faiths.

As the secular Jews leave, Israel will become even more theocratic than it already is. This will guarantee that there will never be peace between people of different faiths.

Interesting idea------Israel is and will remain ---very barely theocratic------but there is a definite trend in the MUSLIM world toward theocracy------in just about every place that muslims infect. -----According to MONTE----"peace" actually DEPENDS ON ISLAMIC THEOCRACY. Achmadinejad agrees. He and Bashar just do not like the present CALIPH------bigbadbaghdaddy. For those who misunderstand----Monte expresses the real BAATHIST POV -----CALIPHATISM which must be entirely consistent with the principles of the Koran------anyone interested
in knowing BAATHISM-----read the koran

Interesting idea------Israel is and will remain ---very barely theocratic------but there is a definite trend in the MUSLIM world toward theocracy------in just about every place that muslims infect. -----According to MONTE----"peace" actually DEPENDS ON ISLAMIC THEOCRACY. Achmadinejad agrees. He and Bashar just do not like the present CALIPH------bigbadbaghdaddy. For those who misunderstand----Monte expresses the real BAATHIST POV -----CALIPHATISM which must be entirely consistent with the principles of the Koran------anyone interested
in knowing BAATHISM-----read the koran

While Baathism is not ideal, I prefer Baathism to any theocracy, it is a secular ideology. It was founded by a Christian after all. Nothing to do with the Koran.

I support secular democratic governments where all people have equal rights and no group, ethnic, religious or otherwise has special rights.

Forum List

Back