Free Pussy Riot!

Came ITT and was highly disappointed Sallow. I thought people were rioting because they were busting up a free prostitution ring. Damn....

Putin is manly. Like lion. Ferocious. Like Tiger. He kill Tiger. He kill Pussy. He kill Riot. He is manly man.

putin_1768930b.jpg

Pussy Riot jailed for two years - Friday 17 August | World news | guardian.co.uk

Three members of Punk feminist protest band Pussy Riot have been found guilty of hooliganism motivated by religious hatred in a Moscow court after their performance in February inside a Russian Orthodox cathedral .

• Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, 23, Maria Alekhina, 24, and Yekaterina Samutsevich, 29 were sentenced to two years in prison - the minimum sentence for such an offence open to the courts.

• In sentencing the judge argued that bands' feminist beliefs were part of encouraging religious hatred.

• There were protests outside the courts and world chess Grand Master, turned politician Gary Kasparov was arrested along with opposition politician, Sergei Udaltsov.

• Amnesty and Human Rights watch have both condemned the verdict whilst the Russian Orthodox church has called on the government to show "mercy".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd8XoMqNhvE]Pussy Riot new song - Putin Fires Up the Lights - YouTube[/ame]

Everyone in the world should have the freedom to speak their minds....

I thought Russia was evolving??

Apparently they're still authoritarian - just tolerant on some issues and economic ideas..

I don't think they should have been jailed, but what they did was extremely disrespectful. It is just wrong to go into a church and say things like they did. Whether you are religious or not, you should respect the church when you are in it.

Pussy Riot jailed for two years - Friday 17 August | World news | guardian.co.uk

Three members of Punk feminist protest band Pussy Riot have been found guilty of hooliganism motivated by religious hatred in a Moscow court after their performance in February inside a Russian Orthodox cathedral .

• Nadezhda Tolokonnikova, 23, Maria Alekhina, 24, and Yekaterina Samutsevich, 29 were sentenced to two years in prison - the minimum sentence for such an offence open to the courts.

• In sentencing the judge argued that bands' feminist beliefs were part of encouraging religious hatred.

• There were protests outside the courts and world chess Grand Master, turned politician Gary Kasparov was arrested along with opposition politician, Sergei Udaltsov.

• Amnesty and Human Rights watch have both condemned the verdict whilst the Russian Orthodox church has called on the government to show "mercy".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd8XoMqNhvE]Pussy Riot new song - Putin Fires Up the Lights - YouTube[/ame]
Pussy Riot members found guilty for 'punk prayer' against Putin
inline_199971125479.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vDCAQ9wVfA]Runaway Slave Theme - YouTube[/ame]

I don't think they should have been jailed, but what they did was extremely disrespectful. It is just wrong to go into a church and say things like they did. Whether you are religious or not, you should respect the church when you are in it.

what a freak...

You don't agree, I assume.

No I do not agree with thought police and jailing people for words

Forum List

Back