Free Palestine

How about move your capital to Tel Aviv, give the Pali's a right of return, give them all of Jerusalem, give them self determination, build them an airport
That would be a start. ... :thup:

There ya go. Yeah right. Like you say, Israel does all that & "then everything else will work itself out" just like Jordan having to give the Pali's Black September to establish peace from them. Seriously, you have some loose screws in your head. Please post here more often. So little left to laugh at these days.

Calm down Sunni.
I'm absolutely fine. It's you Juden who need to take a chill pill. ... :chillpill:

Seriously I don't recall you ever complaining about Arab country treatment of Palestinians. Should Israel abandon their Zionist ways & follow suit for a lasting peace?

Arabs themselves side with Israel, also fed up with “palestinians’” terrorism: “We pray that ‘palestinians’ disappear!”

Abd Al-Bari Atwan: The Arab Leaders Are Praying That Israel Will Get Rid of the Palestinians Once and for All
I am with Atwan. Israel should make it so hard on them that it would be generations before the Palestinians sent a kid to blow up a kindergarten...which they have done before.

Calm down Sunni.
I'm absolutely fine. It's you Juden who need to take a chill pill. ... :chillpill:

Seriously I don't recall you ever complaining about Arab country treatment of Palestinians. Should Israel abandon their Zionist ways & follow suit for a lasting peace?

Arabs themselves side with Israel, also fed up with “palestinians’” terrorism: “We pray that ‘palestinians’ disappear!”

Abd Al-Bari Atwan: The Arab Leaders Are Praying That Israel Will Get Rid of the Palestinians Once and for All
Truly it is so sad what the Arab countries have done & still do to the Palestinians. But I am nowhere near as disgusted with them as I am with those Zionists making peace offerings to them, conceding land to them, saving Palestinian lives in Israeli hospitals etc. What next you Israeli Zionists? How about move your capital to Tel Aviv, give the Pali's a right of return, give them all of Jerusalem, give them self determination, build them an airport & then wait & see all the love for Israel & the Jews the Pali's & their supporters will show for Israel & us Americans. Right Sunni. Heh Heh.

Saudi commentator says they are pro-Israel & anti-“palestinian”: “They have contributed nothing.”

Saudi Writer Abdulhameed Al-Ghobain: Saudis Care About National Interests, Not About The Palestinian Cause; Our Relations With Israel Are Warm, Have Gone Beyond Normalization

Calm down Sunni.

I am with Atwan. Israel should make it so hard on them that it would be generations before the Palestinians sent a kid to blow up a kindergarten...which they have done before.
Have a pork sandwich Sunni Man

Calm down Sunni.

With a nice glass of wine.

Calm down Sunni.

He can eat it at the next beheading

Calm down Sunni.

He can eat it at the next beheading

Or, child marriage.

Lets see now. Which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Let us ask Sunni.

Lets see now. Which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque? Let us ask Sunni.

Solomon‘s Temple is acknowledged in the Koran. Al Aqsa Mosque was built even after the Koran, about 715 CE. Muhammad never went there—He died in 632 CE.

Solomon‘s Temple is acknowledged in the Koran. Al Aqsa Mosque was built even after the Koran, about 715 CE. Muhammad never went there.
Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cool:

Muhammad's Night Journey to the Al Aqsa mosque is mentioned in the Qur'an and expanded on in the Hadith.

Qur'an 17:1 "Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing."

Solomon‘s Temple is acknowledged in the Koran. Al Aqsa Mosque was built even after the Koran, about 715 CE. Muhammad never went there.
Incorrect Shlomo. ... :cool:

Muhammad's Night Journey to the Al Aqsa mosque is mentioned in the Qur'an and expanded on in the Hadith.

Qur'an 17:1 "Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing."

And where does Qur'an say
it had anything to do with Jerusalem?

And where does Qur'an say
it had anything to do with Jerusalem?

Al Aqsa in the Koran simply means “the farthest.“ There weren’t any mosques in Jerusalem until AFTER the Koran. First one was built by the caliph Umar after Muhammad, according to traditions. Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem was built in 715 CE, long after the Koran which was completed in 632 CE with Muhammad’s death.

Forum List

Back