Free Palestine

Palestine was a fictional Roman name for ancient Israel. Palestine never existed.

Encyclopedia Of Islam: Romans call Jews’ Homeland “palestine.” No place “palestine“ actually existed...

0E0FAACB-EDC2-4E39-9C01-4A0E71C9947E.jpeg
9E518275-0F7A-4D8B-93C1-FD001A4B3C4A.jpeg

And where does Qur'an say
it had anything to do with Jerusalem?
Didn't need to because the Al Aqsa mosque is located in Jerusalem. .... :cool:

If the Al Aqsa mosque was in Jerusalem,
then you should be able to reference that in the Qur'an.

Can you show us where it says so? :45:

There were no mosques in Jerusalem during Muhammad’s lifetime, when he wrote his Koran. Jerusalem was ruled by Roman Christians. Al Aqsa simply means the farthest in Arabic. The actual Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem was built in 715 CE, long after Muhammad, who died in 632 CE.

There were no mosques in Jerusalem during Muhammad’s lifetime, when he wrote his Koran. Jerusalem was ruled by Roman Christians. Al Aqsa simply means the farthest in Arabic. The actual Al Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem was built in 715 CE, long after Muhammad, who died in 632 CE.
Correct & well documented. So then the question is why did those Zionists in Israel allow it to be constructed?

Correct & well documented. So then the question is why did those Zionists in Israel allow it to be constructed?

Aqsa mosque and Dome of the Rock were built in the aftermath of the Arab Muslim conquest. Jews, while tolerated under Islamic rule, were in no position to prevent their construction.

It’s noteworthy that among the many inscriptions covering the Dome of the Rock, where Muslims claim Muhammad ascended to heaven, there is nothing about Muhammad even setting foot in Jerusalem.

I already did.....post #34 .... :cool:

I'm sorry, but I don't see Jerusalem' written in that post.
Quiet strange that Muslims find it so hard to find a city they claim holy in the book.

How is it possible that 'Jerusalem' is not once mentioned in the Qur'an?

Ok, regarding Jerusalem its quiet clear to anyone with minimal knowledge of Qur'an,
as well regarding the references to Israel, but what regarding so called Palestinians?

Any reference to 'Palestine' in the Qur'an?

I'm sorry, but I don't see Jerusalem being mentioned even once in that post. Quiet strange that Muslims find it so hard to find a city they claim holy in the book. How is it possible that 'Jerusalem' is not once mentioned in the Qur'an?
Everyone knows the Al Aqsa mosque is located in Jerusalem, so there wasn't any need to mention the city.

I recently went on vacation and saw the Lincoln memorial and the Vietnam Veteran memorial Wall.
Do I really have to mention the city where they are located or else I didn't go there? ... :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I don't see Jerusalem being mentioned even once in that post. Quiet strange that Muslims find it so hard to find a city they claim holy in the book. How is it possible that 'Jerusalem' is not once mentioned in the Qur'an?
Everyone knows the Al Aqsa mosque is located in Jerusalem, so there wasn't need to mention the city.

I recently went on vacation and saw the Lincoln memorial and the Vietnam Veteran memorial Wall.
Do I really have to mention the city where they are located or else I didn't go there? ... :cuckoo:

But that's the thing, you've mentioned a specific memorial,
while the Qura'an only refers that it was a mosque far away.

Nothing even remotely specific of Jerusalem, and in fact entirely exudes her.

Last edited:
Everyone knows the Al Aqsa mosque is located in Jerusalem, so there wasn't need to mention the city.

So, how were your visits to Mecca?

This thread has become trite and devolved into nonsense person attacks.
So I must take my leave. ... :bye1:

What you couldn't find 'Palestine' in the Qur'an?

Sad...

Hmmm! No mention of Palestine. No mention of Jerusalem. But Israel is stealing "their land." Go figure Palestinian mentality.

The whole story was fabricated when the Caliph of Mecca banned Muslims in Levant from attending the Hijra in Mecca for having a tendency to arrive drunk.

After advice the rulers in Damascus ordered to find an exchange, and a convenient story was tailored. This is known from early Arab historians themselves, not to mention the Muslim scholars who at the time scorned any notion of the city's importance to them.

Simply put, they're going against the will of Allah.

Last edited:

Sad...

Hmmm! No mention of Palestine. No mention of Jerusalem. But Israel is stealing "their land." Go figure Palestinian mentality.

The whole story was fabricated when the Caliph of Mecca banned Muslims in Levant from attending the Hijra in Mecca for having a tendency to arrive drunk.

After advice the rulers in Damascus ordered to find an exchange, and a convenient story was tailored. This is known from early Arab historians themselves, not to mention the Muslim scholars who at the time scorned any notion of the city's importance to them.

Koran actually admonishes Muslims not to emulate Jews’ direction of prayer (toward Jerusalem) lest they be sinners...

CC23607E-DA19-4E56-B961-3C9C62A2EC5B.jpeg

Sad...

Jerusalem had zero sanctity in early Islam, evidenced by the complete absence of it in the Koran. Jerusalem appears 700+ times in the Jewish Bible. Also, Jerusalem has never been an Islamic capital, while Jerusalem has been Jews’ Capital since long before Muslims even existed.

Interestingly, early Arab Muslims referred to Jerusalem by its pagan Roman name Aelia, arabized as Iliya. Not very sacred, after all.

Forum List

Back