Free Palestine

BLUF: What! Who said the UN Security Council had to authorize it.
Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that​

(a) The Security Council take the necessary measures as provided for in the plan for its implementation;​

The General Assembly requested the Security Council implement the plan. The Security Council did not.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

(a) The Security Council take the necessary measures as provided for in the plan for its implementation;​

The General Assembly requested the Security Council implement the plan. The Security Council did not.

Arabs rejected the UN Partition Plan and went to war with Israel.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Not so. Israel was not attacked.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Arab League declaring war on Israel is a matter of basic, readily available historical fact: Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan. You didn’t know that after 11+ years of posting on the same topic? Troll.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

You admit there is an Israel?

RE: Free Palestine
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This, once again is a manipulation of the historical record. This, with links, has all been presented to you in the last 10 days.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

(COMMENT)

The UN Palestine Commission (UNPC) considered it implemented. The UNPC, in that only one of the two parties, accepted the guidance. See: Posting #73. The link to the UNPC Media Announcement.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Arab League declaring war on Israel is a matter of basic, readily available historical fact: Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan. You didn’t know that after 11+ years of posting on the same topic? Troll.
Deflection. You are not following what I said. Nobody attacked Israel.

RE: Free Palestine
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

This, once again is a manipulation of the historical record. This, with links, has all been presented to you in the last 10 days.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

(COMMENT)

The UN Palestine Commission (UNPC) considered it implemented. The UNPC, in that only one of the two parties, accepted the guidance. See: Posting #73. The link to the UNPC Media Announcement.
1589969410040.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Oh really? There was a list of points in the plan. Which ones were implemented?

I await your response.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Arab League declared war on Israel in 1948, troll. Renowned Arab historian Fouad Ajami chronicled the event...

The U.N. Can't Deliver a Palestinian State

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Arab League declared war on Israel in 1948, troll. Renowned Arab historian Fouad Ajami chronicled the event...

You still haven't addressed my post.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

You do it all the time. Non stop.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

You still haven't addressed my post.

Nothing to address.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Oh now I get it. All those Arabs surrounding Israel were there to offer peace to Israel. Right Tinmore?

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Oh now I get it. All those Arabs surrounding Israel were there to offer peace to Israel. Right Tinmore?
Is deflection all you got?

Sad.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Sad.

Ditto.

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Sad.
But Tinmore, why didn't you answer my question as too why Israel was surrounded by Arabs? Surely it must have been to make peace, right Tinmore?

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Sad.
But Tinmore, why didn't you answer my question as too why Israel was surrounded by Arabs? Surely it must have been to make peace, right Tinmore?
HELLO! Anybody home? Golly gee. What happened to Tinmore?

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Sad.
How can I respond to an irrelevant post?

Resolution 181 itself.

Requests that

Sad.
How can I respond to an irrelevant post?
Irrelevant post?

Forum List

Back