Free Britney Spears!!

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"US pop star Britney Spears has launched a blistering attack on the "abusive" conservatorship that has controlled her life for 13 years. Spears, 39, also said she had been denied the right to have more children and was put on the psychiatric drug lithium against her wishes. Her father was granted control over her affairs by court order in 2008, and it has been extended for more than a decade since.

The special hearing on Wednesday was the first time Spears has spoken in open court about her case. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny thanked Spears for her "courageous" words during the proceedings -- but a long legal process is likely before any decision is made on ending the conservatorship, the Associated Press reports."

It must be pretty weird to be a 39 yr-old woman and your father still has more control over your pussy than you do.....

Anyhoo....Free Britney!!! Leave her Alone!!!!

z_gop.0066 (14).jpg

"US pop star Britney Spears has launched a blistering attack on the "abusive" conservatorship that has controlled her life for 13 years. Spears, 39, also said she had been denied the right to have more children and was put on the psychiatric drug lithium against her wishes. Her father was granted control over her affairs by court order in 2008, and it has been extended for more than a decade since.

The special hearing on Wednesday was the first time Spears has spoken in open court about her case. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny thanked Spears for her "courageous" words during the proceedings -- but a long legal process is likely before any decision is made on ending the conservatorship, the Associated Press reports."

It must be pretty weird to be a 39 yr-old woman and your father still has more control over your pussy than you do.....

View attachment 504958
This gal has real money and her Dad wants it.

View attachment 504958
Sort of reminds me of the Girl with the Dragon Tatoo. I wouldn't be surprised.

Christina Aguilera tweeted about Britney Spears #FreeBritney

"These past few days I’ve been thinking about Britney and everything she is going through.
It is unacceptable that any woman, or human, wanting to be in control of their own destiny might not be allowed to live life as they wish.

To be silenced, ignored, bullied or denied support by those “close” to you is the most depleting, devastating and demeaning thing imaginable. The harmful mental and emotional damage this can take on a human spirit is nothing to be taken lightly.
Every woman must have the right to her own body, her own reproductive system, her own privacy, her own space, her own healing and her own happiness.

While I am not behind the closed doors of this very layered & personal yet public conversation – all I can do is share from my heart on what I’ve heard, read and seen in the media.
The conviction and desperation of this plea for freedom leads me to believe that this person I once knew has been living without compassion or decency from those in control.

To a woman who has worked under conditions and pressure unimaginable to most, I promise you she deserves all of the freedom possible to live her happiest life.

My heart goes out to Britney. She deserves all the TRUE love and support in the world. "

So, we have a legal system that allows someone to control the life of a rich, talented woman but that same system can’t control the lives of mentally ill people pooping on the streets.

Forum List

Back