Fox News Calls For Cuts To The Military After Republicans Get Owned During Testimony

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Fox News hosts were triggered Wednesday night after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was owned by military leaders calling out the absurdity of the fake culture war conspiracy around "critical race theory."

And the soon to be indicted pedophile gets owned by the internet

Why do conservatives hate our military?

Fox News hosts were triggered Wednesday night after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was owned by military leaders calling out the absurdity of the fake culture war conspiracy around "critical race theory."

Defunding the military is based.

Kudos to Fox News

It just goes to show how immature and how easily triggered these Trumpists really are.

The campaign ad material for next year is piling up. The Lincoln Project is goi g to destroy Republicans with this one.

I will be curious to see how many of the board trumpholes take the side of Laura Ingram and Matt Gatez over the military.

This whole critical race theory has backfired on them highly.

Bwahahahah....libs/communists are so ignorant. Very very ignorant. The Chief of Staff says he wants to read different things and throws in a few other things about wanting to understand why people marched on the capital 1/6 and you assume that he doesn't support 1/6 and is immediately one of the freaks pushing CRT.

Hun, I'm an atheist---mainly because I read the bible. I know muslims are lying shit because I have also read the Koran in part.

No one gets owned by a person defending CRT. Its impoossible to lose any such debate.

Doing the right thing even if for the wrong reasons is still a good thing.
Like when Chauvin killed Floyd? One less dirtbag on the streets, right?
Floyd killed Floyd via his drug abuse.........Chauvin just happened to be arresting at the time in one of Floyds many many arrests. Floyd was a dirtbag--society especially black society is better off without him. These are the facts.

It just goes to show how immature and how easily triggered these Trumpists really are.

The campaign ad material for next year is piling up. The Lincoln Project is goi g to destroy Republicans with this one.

I will be curious to see how many of the board trumpholes take the side of Laura Ingram and Matt Gatez over the military.

This whole critical race theory has backfired on them highly.
Awwww sounds like your own trumphole is craving some activity.....

No, not at all. Nothing was done right there.
He was a dirt bag criminal who is now dead, right?

I have no idea if you think you have a point to make, but if so make it.
I want you to admit that George Floyd was an awful human being.

Floyd killed Floyd via his drug abuse.........Chauvin just happened to be arresting at the time in one of Floyds many many arrests. Floyd was a dirtbag--society especially black society is better off without him. These are the facts.
^ That is true, but i still like to give Chauvin credit for taking out a scumbag. I like how he handled Floyd. I want more of it.

I'm not about to.

I'm not about to.
...and thats why the black community sucks. You arent able to point out a bad person when you see one. You dont know what good parenting is because of this issue. You think bad people are good, and good people are bad. That is why you guys suck so much at everything.

Forum List

Back