Fredo says He is Sick and Tired of His Ridiculous CNN Gig; Well, so are We, Dude

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I figured it had to be telling on a persons mind to get on live air each night and say some of the stupid bullshit Fredo does or has guests say for him.

Congratulations on his getting this shit off his chest.

ā€œI donā€™t want to spend my time doing things that I donā€™t think are valuable enough to me personally,ā€ Cuomo said. ā€œI donā€™t value indulging irrationality, hyper-partisanship.ā€
ā€œI donā€™t like what I do professionally,ā€ he added. ā€œI donā€™t think itā€™s worth my time.ā€
Cuomo, who has been in self-quarantine since contracting the Chinese coronavirus, then lamented ā€œtalking to Democrats about things that I donā€™t really believe they meanā€ and ā€œtalking to Republicans about them parroting things they feel they have to say.ā€
The CNN personality then ripped into President Donald Trump, calling him ā€œfull of shit.ā€
Cuomo also recounted how he was heckled by a ā€œloser bikerā€ outside his Southampton home over Easter weekend, lamenting that he felt he could not defend himself because of his public profile.
ā€œI donā€™t want some jackass, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bullshit to me, I donā€™t want to hear it,ā€ Cuomo said. ā€œI want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouthā€¦ I donā€™t get that doing what I do for a living.
ā€œThat matters to me more than making millions of dollars a yearā€¦ because Iā€™ve saved my money and I donā€™t need it anymore,ā€ he added. ā€œMe being able to tell you to shut your mouth or I will do you the way you guys do each other.ā€

Lol, Fredo fighting a biker; I would pay $500 to see that on cable, lol, good for the biker, whoever he was!

I think he is pissed that his ratings didn't rise over his BS phony ratings ploy positive corona test.....no one seemed to care and he is butt hurt...plus he knows that not even CNN can keep a person on the air that only has 2 or 3 hundred people watching.....his attack on the president shows how much of a tool he is...go away Fredo we will not even notice....

I think he is pissed that his ratings didn't rise over his BS phony ratings ploy positive corona test.....no one seemed to care and he is butt hurt...plus he knows that not even CNN can keep a person on the air that only has 2 or 3 hundred people watching.....his attack on the president shows how much of a tool he is...go away Fredo we will not even notice....
Fredo is just not that bright, really.

It is anybodies guess what bullshit he thinks is actual Reality.

Forum List

Back