Frauds Tucker and Laura distance from T

Status
Not open for further replies.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$
Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson have been spouting MAGA for decades.
The problem is when you get paid a shitload of cash and your bosses start telling you that you're going to have to move out of your Manhattan Penthouse.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$
Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson have been spouting MAGA for decades.
The problem is when you get paid a shitload of cash and your bosses start telling you that you're going to have to move out of your Manhattan Penthouse.
Mark Levin , Hannity and DR S won’t ever quit

Beached whale also a fraud

Only Mark L and Hannity were his true friends
Lou Dobbs has always been a resolute Trump supporter.

Last edited:

I watch both shows faithfully, and I don't see where they distanced themselves from the President. They are merely stating truth. It would take almost a miracle for Trump to turn around this many EC votes. As a viewer, they often talk about what team Trump is doing, have interviews, and also claimed the election was a fraud. What Rush said is truthful as well. We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud. Courts need to see such evidence before they will even get involved.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.

Shame on you Laura! SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucker, we sensed that he was always a piece of shit. But you? you Laura? I would have never thought you are shit too.

.....and down they gooooo.....the FOX ratings.

Good.

I watch both shows faithfully, and I don't see where they distanced themselves from the President. They are merely stating truth. It would take almost a miracle for Trump to turn around this many EC votes. As a viewer, they often talk about what team Trump is doing, have interviews, and also claimed the election was a fraud. What Rush said is truthful as well. We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud. Courts need to see such evidence before they will even get involved.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.
You have hundreds of affidavits
State Gov and Judges illegally changed election laws
Gop watchers were expelled
Zero sig verification
Zero post Marks
Districts with more voters than folks registered
Etc etc
The fascist state govs and judges are following orders like good Conrad’s

watch Mark L

Beached whale also a fraud

Only Mark L and Hannity were his true friends
Lou Dobbs has always been a resolute Trump supporter.

Lou Dobbs I really like, so far. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back