Frauds Tucker and Laura distance from T

Status
Not open for further replies.
These rightwing media people are all clowns and grifters. Some very talented. But they all are talking heads and entertainers, performers, cynical propagandists, addicted to the money. None of them are serious journalists, or are honest and thoughtful political thinkers. Even those here who love some of these talking heads, who think they have principles and loyalty to the “movement,” should really ask themselves what exactly their principles are, what or who their loyalty should be to. Is this “movement” based just on one man — Trump? Trump the king of conmen?

Absolutely. That's what a cult is all about.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$
The circular firing squad grows larger.
We should march 75 million T supporters onto DC to bring out the 75 million Commies and finish this!!

Game of chess ??
Game of gin ??
Maybe play UFC on PS5

Ha you thought I get in big mod trouble but I never said any violence

“As much as I am a supporter of President Trump…”

One fails to see why.

Supporting the policies rather than the man can go just so far – Trump’s racism, bigotry, and hate, the incessant lying, the dishonesty, the corruption, the fact Trump is unfit to be president, the contempt for the rule of law, the will of the people, and our democratic institutions should far outweigh any policy position.

And Trump’s unforgivable, reprehensible behavior after losing the election, abandoning any effort to address the pandemic or job losses, his selfish, self-centered obsession with overturning the will of the people, should alone compel any American of good faith to cheer Trump’s imminent departure.

If anybody overturned the will of the American people it's you commies on the left. Correct, I support the actions of Trump. I support the results of his actions. All these lies about Trump's racism and bigotry has never been met with an example of what you and your comrades lie about. The MSM tells you what to believe, and instead of thinking for yourselves, you just reverberate their lies.

So why don't you give us an example of Trump's racism? Is it when he said they want to put y'all back in chains? Is it when he said poor kids are just as bright as white kids? Is it when he said he didn't want to send his kids into a racial jungle? Is it when he worked with segregationists and said they were great people? Is it when he said you can't go to a 7-11 unless you speak Indian? We didn't vote for that guy--you did.

Who is fit to be President is not determined by you on the left, it is determined by the US Constitution. There was no corruption with Trump. The corruption was lying on FISA warrants to spy on Trump. The corruption was impeaching a President with no impeachable offenses or crimes committed. It was getting one of your slimes from the left to make up stories of attempted rape by one of Trump's nominees for the Supreme Court, putting his and his family through hell.

You have hundreds of affidavits
State Gov and Judges illegally changed election laws
Gop watchers were expelled
Zero sig verification
Zero post Marks
Districts with more voters than folks registered
Etc etc
The fascist state govs and judges are following orders like good Conrad’s

watch Mark L

Understood, but affidavits are just people making claim of something. No physical proof.
Yes, a judge in PA changed the law for accepting ballots, but those ballots are not enough to overturn his loss in PA.
No hardcore evidence the GOP watchers were expelled, although I totally believe it.
Signature verification is a good one, but that would only result in a physical recount which I hope happens.
Places with more votes than registered voters is another one I would like to see looked into, but again, it could only result in a recount--not an overturn of the results.

Don't get me wrong, I seriously hope Trump takes this election back, because at this point, I'm afraid if he doesn't, this could be the end of the great experiment.

Understood, but affidavits are just people making claim of something.
Under penalty of perjury...... Why would anyone put themselves and their life on the line for something they don't know for a FACT is true?

"An affiant is strictly responsible for the truth and accuracy of the contents of the affidavit. If false statements are made, the affiant can be prosecuted for perjury. "

Under penalty of perjury...... Why would anyone put themselves and their life on the line for something they don't know for a FACT is true?

For one, it can't be proven unless there is a video camera recording the event. Two, is what that person witnessed actually what they seen?

I think that all ballot counting should be recorded. I think the entire poll or place where votes are counted should also be on video inside and outside the building. In our legal system, unless you can provide concrete proof of something, the court considers the evidence hearsay.

I told you the bow tie and giant cross were frauds who only jumped into the movement for $$$$
That tells us nothing except Rupert Murdoch, the owner of Fox News, withdrew his support for the Trump, along with that of the rest of that crew of left-wing Communist Jewish mainstream media magnates.

You have hundreds of affidavits
State Gov and Judges illegally changed election laws
Gop watchers were expelled
Zero sig verification
Zero post Marks
Districts with more voters than folks registered
Etc etc
The fascist state govs and judges are following orders like good Conrad’s

watch Mark L

Understood, but affidavits are just people making claim of something. No physical proof.
Yes, a judge in PA changed the law for accepting ballots, but those ballots are not enough to overturn his loss in PA.
No hardcore evidence the GOP watchers were expelled, although I totally believe it.
Signature verification is a good one, but that would only result in a physical recount which I hope happens.
Places with more votes than registered voters is another one I would like to see looked into, but again, it could only result in a recount--not an overturn of the results.

Don't get me wrong, I seriously hope Trump takes this election back, because at this point, I'm afraid if he doesn't, this could be the end of the great experiment.
An affidavit is a sworn statement and the courts have a high burden to dismiss !!!
Are all of them lying lol

It depends. A single witness can really suck as being a form of evidence. People often remember important details incorrectly.
This is true, however, considering the penalty of perjury that comes with an affidavit I would think they are pretty confident what they witnessed.

Beached whale also a fraud

Only Mark L and Hannity were his true friends
Lou Dobbs has always been a resolute Trump supporter.

At times Dobbs appears to be as mentally I'll as Trump.

It depends. A single witness can really suck as being a form of evidence. People often remember important details incorrectly.
This is true, however, considering the penalty of perjury that comes with an affidavit I would think they are pretty confident what they witnessed.
People are often confident and wrong. That being said, it helps to have separate but independent witnesses corroborate the facts of a situation.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.

It’s not bleak for America when loser Trump becomes nothing to the 80 million Americans who voted for an honest and decent Genuine Christian man to replace him.

It may look bleak to the 72 million who are suckered by Trump, but they are suckers when all is said and done, and suckers never were a majority. When Biden is sworn in, Trump’s minority sized movement is irrelevant.

I watch both shows faithfully, and I don't see where they distanced themselves from the President. They are merely stating truth. It would take almost a miracle for Trump to turn around this many EC votes. As a viewer, they often talk about what team Trump is doing, have interviews, and also claimed the election was a fraud. What Rush said is truthful as well. We don't see them presenting hard evidence of voter fraud. Courts need to see such evidence before they will even get involved.

As much as I am a supporter of President Trump, I think it looks bleak as well. I hate to say it, but it's the truth.
..and to the final stage...Acceptance. I agree...FOX has not gone all that far to the Left...but they won't tie themselves to a sinking ship....simple as that.
LOL!!! The revolution eats its own. The same thing was seen during the French and Russian revolutions.
Fox is a sinking ship !!
Trump TV will get Mark Levin and Hannity
LOL!!! The revolution eats its own. The same thing was seen during the French and Russian revolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back