Fraud Proven in Maryland

Millions of ballots counted with ONLY the president checked. Derp!

And I bet it was Biden on 99.9% of 'em. Until there's an investigation, we'll never know.
No, you have it backwards. The office of president was left blank.

That's what the photos whatshisface posted show.

People do that all the time. They are so disgusted with both presidential candidates, they leave it blank.

I used to do the exact same thing until a Republican poll worker in my state was caught filling in the blanks for Republican candidates, and had been doing it for years.

So I started writing in Snoopy and Pat Paulsen for President.

A registered Independent, the 73-year-old from the suburbs of Philadelphia had voted for candidates on both sides of the ticket, leaning slightly to the right. She quickly went down the list, filling in her favorites for Congress, state and local races.

Then, Robertshaw left without casting a vote for either of the presidential candidates headlining the ballot.

[snip]

The thought may be inconceivable to many Americans who participated in the hotly contested 2020 race. But Robertshaw is among tens of thousands of voters who cast ballots in the general election yet left their choice for president blank – a phenomenon known in political circles as an “undervote.”

A USA TODAY analysis of unofficial results in Arizona, North Carolina, Nevada and Michigan found up to 40,000 voters in each of these highly competitive states opted for none of the candidates listed on the presidential ballot by name.

Tens of thousands left the president option blank, though 'undervotes' were down from 2016
This is Maryland not PA. The proof is all there.

On a national level, that seems ... quite expected. Why would you think otherwise?

You're not being logical. It's just as easy to mark the "Vote party line" box, so why wouldn't a fraudster do that?

It's almost always Republicans who get caught comitting vote fraud, so the logical conclusion would say the opposite.

Democrats say "Vote fraud is always wrong. Period. No exceptions. No one should ever do it."

Republicans say "Well, the other side is doing it, so ... well, you know what to do <winkwinknudgenudge>"

That's why almost all the fraud comes from the Republican side. Democrats condemn fraud, Republicans encourage it.

The OP makes no sense. The conclusion in no way follows from the premise. Even if we assume their data is correct -- and being that these are conservatives, that's highly unlikey, since conservatives see LyingForTheParty as a good and holy thing -- it still doesn't show any fraud.

And ... Maryland? Why would the Democrats even bother?

Can any Trump cultists actually back up any claims? For example, prove the machines were connected to the internet. No, quoting someone who said that is not proving it. Heresay from unreliable partisan sources is not evidence.
The article backs up the claims. Fraud is massively organized through non profit groups and officials in the right places. They have been caught, again.

Here is the proof they were connected to the internet.

1697331899947.jpeg

Where are the "no fraud people" at?

over in another thread, all of them saying no Election Fraud ever. Even though Black GOVT CONN worker caught stuffing an indoor dropbox for DEM incumbent.
they use printed ballots, sent out bad address/returned, military, elderly, Black, poor, voters sell ballots, illegal names on voter roll, College names sent ballots in several states, Homeless names used etc.

that ignorant commee stooge 72IQ Care4none over there now spinning nonsense post after post. Making me angry!

Last edited:
over in another thread, all of them saying no Election Fraud ever.
I have never seen anyone claim there is zero fraud.

I have plenty of evidence of Republican fraud in the 2020 election if you would like to see it.

In fact, in all the cases of voter fraud that the right wing Heritage Foundation found going back years, whenever the political affiliation of the fraudsters could be determined, it was Republicans/Trump supporters. Just Republicans being Republicans, I guess...

Like I said, just say the word and I will provide you pages of evidence of Republican fraud.

I have never seen anyone claim there is zero fraud.

I have plenty of evidence of Republican fraud in the 2020 election if you would like to see it.

In fact, in all the cases of voter fraud that the right wing Heritage Foundation found going back years, whenever the political affiliation of the fraudsters could be determined, it was Republicans/Trump supporters. Just Republicans being Republicans, I guess...

Like I said, just say the word and I will provide you pages of evidence of Republican fraud.
Nobody asked you you filthy sack of used toilet paper// get off the boards you dumb OX.

Nobody asked you you filthy sack of used toilet paper// get off the boards you dumb OX.
I can hear you slapping your hands over your eyes and ears from here. :lol:

It sucks when your straw men and delusions are shattered, doesn't it.

The article backs up the claims.
No, it doesn't. At best, the article showed a technical problem. Zero evidence of any fraud was presented.

Fraud is massively organized through non profit groups and officials in the right places. They have been caught, again.
In your own words, explain how "fraud" was proven.

This should be funny.
Here is the proof they were connected to the internet.
No, that's just a piece of paper. We don't know where it came from, or what it says.

No, it doesn't. At best, the article showed a technical problem. Zero evidence of any fraud was presented.

In your own words, explain how "fraud" was proven.

This should be funny.

No, that's just a piece of paper. We don't know where it came from, or what it says.
The article tells you where it comes from. There was massive fraud and this is just another way of doing it. Admit it or stay stupid.

I didn't ask you to deflect and run again. I asked you to explain what the fraud supposedly was, in your own words.

You didn't, because you can't. You have no idea what the article says. Your masters told you to parrot a dumb headline, so you obeyed.
I am not deflecting you are panicking because fraud has been proven everywhere but in a court of law. That is the result of corrupt judges and politicians. The people know it happened and know it will happen again.

Forum List

Back