Fraud Alert: This One Is For The Ladies

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
This post contains valuable information for everyone, so guys should read it, too. This particular case, though, affects women. But I will say more about other similarly fraudulent products which affect everyone.

Earlier today, my daughter asked me to pick up some yeast infection medicine for her. After dinner, I headed to our local Walgreens. I know all about Monistat and that is what I intended to buy her. Unfortunately, all they had was Monistat 7.

Then my eye was caught by this product:

Femi-Clear-Yeast-Day2-HEB-Front.png

A two day treatment which boldly proclaims that it kills more than 99 percent of yeast. Note there is an asterisk next to that claim, and in teeny tiny print it says "*Laboratory testing (non-human/non-animal)".

I'll get to what that means in a moment.

When I saw it was a two day treatment, I almost bought it. It costs way more than Monistat 7 but my baby girl is suffering and 2 days is better than 7.

I was on my way to the register when the text in the lower left corner came to my attention.

HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Homeopathy is bunk, ladies and gentlemen. Total, complete bunk. It is junk. You may as well shove olive oil up your vagina, because that is basically all this product is.

Here is the ingredients label:

femiclear-ingredients.jpg

You see that 3X HPUS bullshit? That means they take one part of the ingredient and mix it with 9 parts of an inert substance. Then they take the result of that mixture and take one part of it and mix it with 9 parts of an inert substance. Then they take THAT resulting mixture and mix one part of it with 9 parts of an inert substance.

Homeopaths are insane. They actually believe the less of something you use, the more powerful the "medicine".

3X isn't even the dumbest they get. There are 30C mixtures which mean one part to 99 parts, take that result and mix one part of it with 99 parts of an inert substance, and do that 30 fricking times! You are lucky if you fill a swimming pool with the "medicine" that there would be a single molecule of the original ingredient.

And this is what Walgreens is selling to women with vaginal yeast infections. Un-fricking-believable.

This shit is sold on Amazon and at CVS, too.

There are zillions of homoepathic snake oil products out there, folks. I've seen homeopathic teething medicine for babies. That's about as sick as it gets.

There are even homeopathic "medicines" for pets. PETS, for chrissakes.

Here is a Better Business Bureau notice teling FemiClear to cease and desist in its claims it is more effective than Monistat: NAD Recommends Discontinuation of OrganiCare Challenged Claims

Now about that "non-human/non-animal" laboratory testing, this is from the BBB link:

The evidence offered by the advertiser in support of its claims consisted of an in-vitro time-to-kill test measuring the reduction of the yeast strain Candida albicans after four hours of exposure to samples of 5 yeast infection treatment products: FemiClear, Monistat 1, Monistat 3, Monistat 7, and Vagistat 3. OrganiCare also submitted declarations from its representatives and consultants familiar with the testing performed. After evaluating the evidence, NAD determined it failed to rise to the level of competent and reliable scientific evidence sufficient to provide a reasonable basis for OrganiCare’s establishment and comparative superior yeast-killing claims and the reasonably conveyed messages stemming therefrom.

Be careful out there, folks. Look at the label of the over the counter medicines you buy. Look at the ingredients label. If you see some weird shit like "3X" or "12C', you are being hoaxed.

Homeopathic medications are not FDA approved.

This post contains valuable information for everyone, so guys should read it, too. This particular case, though, affects women. But I will say more about other similarly fraudulent products which affect everyone.

Earlier today, my daughter asked me to pick up some yeast infection medicine for her. After dinner, I headed to our local Walgreens. I know all about Monistat and that is what I intended to buy her. Unfortunately, all they had was Monistat 7.

Then my eye was caught by this product:

Femi-Clear-Yeast-Day2-HEB-Front.png

A two day treatment which boldly proclaims that it kills more than 99 percent of yeast. Note there is an asterisk next to that claim, and in teeny tiny print it says "*Laboratory testing (non-human/non-animal)".

I'll get to what that means in a moment.

When I saw it was a two day treatment, I almost bought it. It costs way more than Monistat 7 but my baby girl is suffering and 2 days is better than 7.

I was on my way to the register when the text in the lower left corner came to my attention.

HOMEOPATHIC MEDICINE

You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

Homeopathy is bunk, ladies and gentlemen. Total, complete bunk. It is junk. You may as well shove olive oil up your vagina, because that is basically all this product is.

Here is the ingredients label:

femiclear-ingredients.jpg

You see that 3X HPUS bullshit? That means they take one part of the ingredient and mix it with 9 parts of an inert substance. Then they take the result of that mixture and take one part of it and mix it with 9 parts of an inert substance. Then they take THAT resulting mixture and mix one part of it with 9 parts of an inert substance.

Homeopaths are insane. They actually believe the less of something you use, the more powerful the "medicine".

3X isn't even the dumbest they get. There are 30C mixtures which mean one part to 99 parts, take that result and mix one part of it with 99 parts of an inert substance, and do that 30 fricking times! You are lucky if you fill a swimming pool with the "medicine" that there would be a single molecule of the original ingredient.

And this is what Walgreens is selling to women with vaginal yeast infections. Un-fricking-believable.

This shit is sold on Amazon and at CVS, too.

There are zillions of homoepathic snake oil products out there, folks. I've seen homeopathic teething medicine for babies. That's about as sick as it gets.

There are even homeopathic "medicines" for pets. PETS, for chrissakes.

Here is a Better Business Bureau notice teling FemiClear to cease and desist in its claims it is more effective than Monistat: NAD Recommends Discontinuation of OrganiCare Challenged Claims

Now about that "non-human/non-animal" laboratory testing, this is from the BBB link:

The evidence offered by the advertiser in support of its claims consisted of an in-vitro time-to-kill test measuring the reduction of the yeast strain Candida albicans after four hours of exposure to samples of 5 yeast infection treatment products: FemiClear, Monistat 1, Monistat 3, Monistat 7, and Vagistat 3. OrganiCare also submitted declarations from its representatives and consultants familiar with the testing performed. After evaluating the evidence, NAD determined it failed to rise to the level of competent and reliable scientific evidence sufficient to provide a reasonable basis for OrganiCare’s establishment and comparative superior yeast-killing claims and the reasonably conveyed messages stemming therefrom.

Be careful out there, folks. Look at the label of the over the counter medicines you buy. Look at the ingredients label. If you see some weird shit like "3X" or "12C', you are being hoaxed.

Homeopathic medications are not FDA approved.
you are aware most medications are synthesized versions of homeopathic medications???

Tomorrow I am going back to Walgreens. Their pharmacy counter was closed for the evening. I'm going to show this bullshit product to the pharmacist to let him know how much of an idiot his purchasing agent is.

I have done this before. Remember that Head On heachace pain reliever shit? The airwaves used to be flooded with ads for that stuff.

Homeopathic.

Here is the ingredient list:

Active: Iris Versicolor (Blue Flag) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.1% - Pain Reliever, Kali Bichromicum (Potassium Bichromate) 6X H.P.U.S. 0.03% - Pain Reliever, Bryonia Alba (White Bryony) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.04% - Pain Reliever. Inactive: Diazolidinyl Urea, Ethyl Alcohol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Menthyl Lactate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Steareth-21, Tetrasodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Water.

One of those ingredients is furniture varnish. I forget which one.

Anyway, I found that crap in a drugstore once and showed it to the pharmacist. He had it immediately removed from their shelves.

Here is a terrific episode of Horizon which blew homeopathy out of the water. It's long, but well worth watching.

Of course big pharma doesn't want you using homeopathic...it means less money for them. Sure you can use these big pharma things they put together and it will treat the symptom...but not the problem. There are many people who want the homeopathic versions. If you don't, don't buy it. Too bad you didn't try it though cause it may have worked great.

oh...and by the way. The same thing that is in monostat 7 the chafing gel is the same ingredients used in that make up..blue...and half the price. Monstat 7 is also great for mosquito bites. I use lots of essential oils myself depending on the situation.

you should maybe stay in your house til death,, cause if you knew what was really out there you would run around screaming like a crazy bitch,,,
My daughter is in pain, fuckwit. And snake oil salesmen are offering bogus cures which will not relieve her pain.

Go ahead and give that crap to your own family.

Watch the video I provided. And tell me how one molecule in a swimming pool full of homeopathic snake oil is efficacious.
so you want me to watch a big pharma propaganda video,, no thank you,,

I'm not saying all homeopathic stuff works better than pharma but to say its all fake is mindless drivel,,

Nothing compares to the willful blindness of Trump voters and the customers of homepathy, psychics, and mediums.

Forum List

Back