Fraud Alert: This One Is For The Ladies

My ex-wife's grandmother had ten kids. She used kerosone to cure their ills!

The old ways are not always the best ways.

She also believed the Earth is flat. Little did I know at the time she was a trendsetter. :lol:

The flat-Earth conspiracy is spreading around the globe.

You sure that was kerosene or perhaps you are confusing it with natural pine turpentine which some people still use today. A lot of various essential oils are used to cure many things.

You sure that was kerosene or perhaps you are confusing it with natural pine turpentine which some people still use today. A lot of various essential oils are used to cure many things.

Definitely kerosene. Her kids all shared stories around the kitchen table one night laughing their asses off.

Definitely kerosene. Her kids all shared stories around the kitchen table one night laughing their asses off.
Did they get Cod liver oil with it?

BTW, I don't think Kerosene would be a good one to take or put on wounds. Even Essential oils when used is just a few drops.

Did they get Cod liver oil with it?

BTW, I don't think Kerosene would be a good one to take or put on wounds. Even Essential oils when used is just a few drops.
Heh. I remember cod liver oil. Nasty stuff!

and really g5000 you should stop playing at being your daughter's doctor. Obviously you don't have the wherewithall to pull that off successfully.

Last edited:
btw...do you take vitamins? minerals? supplements...many of which are not fda approved.

Forum List

Back