Fraud Alert: This One Is For The Ladies

Seeing a lot of this attitude out of the left. Total intolerance of anyone elses' freedom, any one else's opinion or preferences. It's got to be only one way...their way.

Meanwhile..I am soon to be 69 years old and in all those years, I have had yeast infections for whatever reasons (usually caused by penicillin type drugs for infections of other kinds) and too much sugar. Heat, wearing anything other than cotton, etc, can cause yeast infections. And in all those years, I have never EVER experienced "pain". Itching, yes. Pain? No. You might want to have your daughter seek out her doc. Could be something else because yeast is not painful unless its in yer mouth..then it's called thrush.

Meanwhile..I am soon to be 69 years old and in all those years, I have had yeast infections for whatever reasons (usually caused by penicillin type drugs for infections of other kinds) and too much sugar. Heat, wearing anything other than cotton, etc, can cause yeast infections. And in all those years, I have never EVER experienced "pain". Itching, yes. Pain? No. You might want to have your daughter seek out her doc. Could be something else because yeast is not painful unless its in yer mouth..then it's called thrush.
She may just have itching. I did not ask for specifics. Nevertheless, homeopathy won't take care of it, and it is vicious and cruel to peddle snake oil to someone who is suffering.

She may just have itching. I did not ask for specifics. Nevertheless, homeopathy won't take care of it, and it is vicious and cruel to peddle snake oil to someone who is suffering.
Suffering. I'm sorry, but...it is not painful. Its ITCHY. And could be smelly as well. Yogurt is a great way to help soothe the itch AND put the good stuff back in her system. Probiotics, etc. Activa is pretty good. She is NOT in pain. Unless she is scratching herself often. Monistat is good stuff, but home remedies work too.

She needs to see a gyno if she is in pain. Complaining about OTC stuff is not fixing anything. Get her to the OBGYN. They will give her whatever she needs. And tell her to STAY DRY down there. Cotton panties. When in bed, no panties. Let that area BREATHE, ya know?

Even at my age, I still get it from time to time. I just sit around bottomless shooting beavers to the wall, eat alot of yogurt and stopping the sugars for awhile. It goes away. If itching is bad....the monistat helps.

But she needs to be checked. PAIN means something else is going on.

Suffering. I'm sorry, but...it is not painful. Its ITCHY. And could be smelly as well. Yogurt is a great way to help soothe the itch AND put the good stuff back in her system. Probiotics, etc. Activa is pretty good. She is NOT in pain. Unless she is scratching herself often. Monistat is good stuff, but home remedies work too.

She needs to see a gyno if she is in pain. Complaining about OTC stuff is not fixing anything. Get her to the OBGYN. They will give her whatever she needs. And tell her to STAY DRY down there. Cotton panties. When in bed, no panties. Let that area BREATHE, ya know?

Even at my age, I still get it from time to time. I just sit around bottomless shooting beavers to the wall, eat alot of yogurt and stopping the sugars for awhile. It goes away. If itching is bad....the monistat helps.

But she needs to be checked. PAIN means something else is going on.

I will ask my daughter if she is itchy or in pain. If in pain, it could be a UTI and I will take her to a doctor.

Oh...and uh...the last thing I need is my daughter "shooting beavers". :lol:

I will ask my daughter if she is itchy or in pain. If in pain, it could be a UTI and I will take her to a doctor.

Oh...and uh...the last thing I need is my daughter "shooting beavers". :lol:
When yer old...and nobody is in the same room with ya....its ok, lol.

Could be UTI. Could be anything. Actually, if it is yeast, some ladies smear the probiotic yogurt on their lower parts as well as eating the yogurt. I hafta say I never tried that, lol. But if you google home remedies for yeast infections, you will find some relief suggestions until she can get to a doc. If its a UTI, they will give her penicillin or ampicillan and THAT will cause a yeast infection if she is on them too long.

Meanwhile...COTTON. Cotton pants, cotton jeans not skin tight, cotton cotton cotton. And dry. No sugar. Activa yogurt. Until she sees the obgyn.

When yer old...and nobody is in the same room with ya....its ok, lol.

Could be UTI. Could be anything. Actually, if it is yeast, some ladies smear the probiotic yogurt on their lower parts as well as eating the yogurt. I hafta say I never tried that, lol. But if you google home remedies for yeast infections, you will find some relief suggestions until she can get to a doc. If its a UTI, they will give her penicillin or ampicillan and THAT will cause a yeast infection if she is on them too long.

Meanwhile...COTTON. Cotton pants, cotton jeans not skin tight, cotton cotton cotton. And dry. No sugar. Activa yogurt. Until she sees the obgyn.
All my daughter wears are yoga pants and leggings.

She is constantly annoying me by asking me to carry her stuff because she doesn't have any pockets. :(

All my daughter wears are yoga pants and leggings.

She is constantly annoying me by asking me to carry her stuff because she doesn't have any pockets. :(
Leggings. I LIVE in my leggings. But...COTTON. Did I mention COTTON? Not spandex. Not stretchy rayon. COTTON. And no undies underneath. Too much heat collecting there. Moist heat. Candida LOVES moist heat. Ask her if she has a rash under her arms or under her breasts. Yeast is not picky. It likes FOLDS of flesh. I only have one breast...and being an old bat, it is not as perky as it used to be (sigh), but when I get itchy down there, I usually see it under my breast too. Red rash, itchy. Monastat works for that too. There is a cream they make for just the outside area for itchiness. This can also appear from start of "crease" to end of "crease" (buttocks). Yes, you can get a yeast infection in your anus too. Like I said..it LOVES moist HOT places on your body. To destroy that, you can use corn starch to stop sweat from gathering, which feeds the yeast. Just say my obgyn and she said after a shower, use a blow dryer set on cool and BLOW that sucker down there DRY. Then put on COTTON panties or pjs. LOOSE. NO SUGAR for a few days. And use the monistat. I also use other meds that are rx if need be but now that I am old and decrepit...I don't sweat as much since all I do is watch tv or do crafts. And triple digit summers DO NOT HELP either.

Leggings. I LIVE in my leggings. But...COTTON. Did I mention COTTON? Not spandex. Not stretchy rayon. COTTON. And no undies underneath. Too much heat collecting there. Moist heat. Candida LOVES moist heat. Ask her if she has a rash under her arms or under her breasts. Yeast is not picky. It likes FOLDS of flesh. I only have one breast...and being an old bat, it is not as perky as it used to be (sigh), but when I get itchy down there, I usually see it under my breast too. Red rash, itchy. Monastat works for that too. There is a cream they make for just the outside area for itchiness. This can also appear from start of "crease" to end of "crease" (buttocks). Yes, you can get a yeast infection in your anus too. Like I said..it LOVES moist HOT places on your body. To destroy that, you can use corn starch to stop sweat from gathering, which feeds the yeast. Just say my obgyn and she said after a shower, use a blow dryer set on cool and BLOW that sucker down there DRY. Then put on COTTON panties or pjs. LOOSE. NO SUGAR for a few days. And use the monistat. I also use other meds that are rx if need be but now that I am old and decrepit...I don't sweat as much since all I do is watch tv or do crafts. And triple digit summers DO NOT HELP either.
My daughter has had OCD about fabrics since she was a toddler. She only wears soft cotton. She has always refused to wear denim, even though it's cotton. It isn't the right texture.

I tried to put some jeans on her when she was little and you'd have thought I was trying to murder her. :lol:

Dad: But they have POCKETS, baby!

Per reviews of people who have used this is the best option

Thanks.

From one of the links:

How does boric acid compare to other yeast infection medications?​

As discussed, boric acid isn’t considered a first-choice treatment for vaginal yeast infections. If you have an uncomplicated yeast infection — which is most common — an oral or topical azole antifungal is preferred. Oral and topical products work just as well in this case, and they provide relief for 80% to 90% of people who complete treatment.

Thanks.

From one of the links:

How does boric acid compare to other yeast infection medications?​

As discussed, boric acid isn’t considered a first-choice treatment for vaginal yeast infections. If you have an uncomplicated yeast infection — which is most common — an oral or topical azole antifungal is preferred. Oral and topical products work just as well in this case, and they provide relief for 80% to 90% of people who complete treatment.
Look for reviews. It also kills bacterial vaginosis.

I checked it all out when I read I could make a solution for Rod's feet. First time in 40 years we have gotten his toes fully fungus free since he gain that when in sports in highschool.

Some homeopathic remedies are bunk and some are very good. You have to do your research. For example, you've heard of cranberry juice for UTI's I hope. Well, you can drink a gallon or two of the juice, or go to the pharmacy and get the mostly worthless pills...or you can get the good stuff straight. D-Mannose. It binds to the bacteria in the bladder and flushes it out. This is MUCH preferable to taking antibiotics, which often cause the problems you're trying to treat in your daughter right now. So then you take the antibiotics for your UTI, it gives you a yeast infection, more drugs for THAT. or you can take D-Mannose for a couple of days and everything is flushed out. Not to mention, overuse of antibiotics means when you go into sepsis for anything, there are no antibiotics that work.

So don't be so close minded about ALL homeopathic treatments.

Some homeopathic remedies are bunk and some are very good. You have to do your research. For example, you've heard of cranberry juice for UTI's I hope. Well, you can drink a gallon or two of the juice, or go to the pharmacy and get the mostly worthless pills...or you can get the good stuff straight. D-Mannose. It binds to the bacteria in the bladder and flushes it out. This is MUCH preferable to taking antibiotics, which often cause the problems you're trying to treat in your daughter right now. So then you take the antibiotics for your UTI, it gives you a yeast infection, more drugs for THAT. or you can take D-Mannose for a couple of days and everything is flushed out. Not to mention, overuse of antibiotics means when you go into sepsis for anything, there are no antibiotics that work.

So don't be so close minded about ALL homeopathic treatments.
Cranberry juice is not homeopathic.

Cranberry juice is not homeopathic.
Do you live in an area where Teasel grows? I picked some of the new 2 to 3 inch leaves and dried those. Chewed one a day for about a week (drinking lots of water too) and that cleared reoccurring bladder issues. Teasel was a portion of a recipe for restoring Kidney tubeles so I thought I'd try it out some years back. I liked the results it gave.

Look for reviews. It also kills bacterial vaginosis.

I checked it all out when I read I could make a solution for Rod's feet. First time in 40 years we have gotten his toes fully fungus free since he gain that when in sports in highschool.

Yep. You know women had these things long before there were antibiotics. Probably not like we do now because of our diet, but still. And you know there were cures and treatments that were not antibiotics and etc.

Yep. You know women had these things long before there were antibiotics. Probably not like we do now because of our diet, but still. And you know there were cures and treatments that were not antibiotics and etc.
We had a lady we called grandma Jane close for many years. She kept a big book her family had passed down through generations so some have kept the old ways. She lived to be a spry 90 plus year old.

We had a lady we called grandma Jane close for many years. She kept a big book her family had passed down through generations so some have kept the old ways. She lived to be a spry 90 plus year old.
My ex-wife's grandmother had ten kids. She used kerosone to cure their ills!

The old ways are not always the best ways.

She also believed the Earth is flat. Little did I know at the time she was a trendsetter. :lol:

The flat-Earth conspiracy is spreading around the globe.​

Forum List

Back