Franken should resign....and rather soon

Oh, fathers should not hug their daughters, pervert?

Here, to add to your sick perversion:

"Although [my daughter] does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her."

ire774JM

Do you REALLY want to go down that hole, moron???

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

Not in the way HE handles his. Bad form. Very bad form. Many other pics available online.

You mean like the Alabama Governor who had to step down 6 months ago for cheating on his wife with an employee after attacking gays with his bible talk..

How convenient you all forget about this pervert. Same kind of a jerk as Roy Morals.

I disagree 100% Franken shouldnt step down from anything. Period.

.....and, respectfully, I disagree with you.......

Right now, the perfect "poster boy" for all that is wrong with the GOP is the face of Moore.......If Franken does not step down, he would neutralize that advantage that the Dems. would have in the 2018 midterm.

Only if you allow the right to do the same thing they did with the police abuse protest and allow them to flip it to make banging teens while in your 30's the same thing as taking a goofy picture with a grown woman.

If you equate Moore child touching with Frankens anything that patently isnt the same

Franken has apologized and offered to have an the Senate ethics commission hold an investigation.

Given the millions paid out in sexual harassment claims on Capital Hill, it would seem Senator Franken’s bad behaviour is the least of their worries.

I would also like to add that Louis CK’s apology was good to see as well. As we see with Roy Moore, it’s so seldom that anyone accepts responsibility for the actions and stands up and says “Yes, I did that. I was a total asshole to you and I’m sorry”.

Franken should resign, tonight.

This isn't a question or a baseless accusation, it is fact supported by photographs no one disputes.

Do you REALLY want to go down that hole, moron???

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

Not in the way HE handles his. Bad form. Very bad form. Many other pics available online.

You mean like the Alabama Governor who had to step down 6 months ago for cheating on his wife with an employee after attacking gays with his bible talk..

How convenient you all forget about this pervert. Same kind of a jerk as Roy Morals.

Comrade, should the Bible be outlawed, for illegal speech and thoughts against the homosexual preferred caste?

I see once again the far left and their religious dogma are at it again.

Fraken has pictures showing his harassment. Other harassment allegations in another state are subject to he said she said.

But anyone that voted for and supported Hilary Clinton the enabler of a sexual predator, does not really have a leg to stand on when it comes to such subjects!

Maybe you far left drones should have mad your message clear in the 2016 elections and denied Hilary her shot at the presidency.

Oh great! I guess the GOP makes baseless false accusations, too.

If they're saying Franken groped a female, that's bullshit.

Al Franken is a faggot, through and through. He should resign just for that, but not for silly false accusations.

No, Franken should NOT resign! He has sincerely apologized for his indiscretions while a SNL comedian and Leeann Tweeden has accepted his apology.

No, Franken should NOT resign! He has sincerely apologized for his indiscretions while a SNL comedian and Leeann Tweeden has accepted his apology.

So if an apology will do, then why do you not accept all apologies? Just ones from far left drones like your self?

But then again anyone supporting and voting for the enabler, Hilary Clinton, does not really have a leg to stand on when it comes to such things!

I don't think Franken should resign his seat. I think he should sit there and let his past with women come forward and confront him. ;)
just a thank you post. Given how sleazy the Ds are they will force him out behind closed doors and then claim the Rs expelled him.

You guys need to learn that no one cares about your apologies.

Really? Has Trump or Moore ever apologized for their behavior toward women?

Who cares? Human nature is what it is. If you have a criminal charge, provide proof.

Forum List

Back