Franken should resign....and rather soon

Too funny. They don't have a lot of choice.

Nor any downside for anyone

No, Franken should NOT resign! He has sincerely apologized for his indiscretions while a SNL comedian and Leeann Tweeden has accepted his apology.

So if an apology will do, then why do you not accept all apologies? Just ones from far left drones like your self?

But then again anyone supporting and voting for the enabler, Hilary Clinton, does not really have a leg to stand on when it comes to such things!

Who on the right has apologized? All I’ve heard from right wingers is deny deny deny.

Trump publically stated that he sexually assaults women and 12 women came forward and confirmed his story. Trump called them all liars and said it never happened.

Roy Moore is accused by multiple women and he denies it ever happened despite multiple friends, family and coworkers who confirmed the stories.

Bill O’Reilly paid out multiple sexual harassment claims totalling over $50 million to “protect his family” but denies all allegations.

Sean Hannity denies all allegations.

Harvey Weinstein denies all allegations.

This is why is refreshing to hear someone say “These things happened. I abused their trust and respect for me. I’m truly sorry and I’m ashamed of the things I did”.

These men are showing respect for the women who have spoken out and remorse for their actions.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. The mark of a decent human being is that they own up to them and apologize.

Al Franken is a faggot, he doesn't like women, who are you guys trying to kid? This one is simply absurd.

No, Franken should NOT resign! He has sincerely apologized for his indiscretions while a SNL comedian and Leeann Tweeden has accepted his apology.
She did! I just saw her talking about how he forced his tongue down her throat and then took a humiliating photograph. She didn't sound at all like she accepted his apology. She sounded out for blood.

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Yes...he should resign.....and for another reason....to show that Democrats are willing to suck it up and resign for a lot less than GOPrs are willing to vote for perverts over.

That train left the station with the Clinton's years ago. Nice try though. LOL

So if an apology will do, then why do you not accept all apologies? Just ones from far left drones like your self?

But then again anyone supporting and voting for the enabler, Hilary Clinton, does not really have a leg to stand on when it comes to such things!

Who on the right has apologized? All I’ve heard from right wingers is deny deny deny.

Trump publically stated that he sexually assaults women and 12 women came forward and confirmed his story. Trump called them all liars and said it never happened.

Roy Moore is accused by multiple women and he denies it ever happened despite multiple friends, family and coworkers who confirmed the stories.

Bill O’Reilly paid out multiple sexual harassment claims totalling over $50 million to “protect his family” but denies all allegations.

Sean Hannity denies all allegations.

Harvey Weinstein denies all allegations.

This is why is refreshing to hear someone say “These things happened. I abused their trust and respect for me. I’m truly sorry and I’m ashamed of the things I did”.

These men are showing respect for the women who have spoken out and remorse for their actions.

Everyone makes mistakes in life. The mark of a decent human being is that they own up to them and apologize.

You see I was right about the far left drones, they will not accuse their own and only be outraged at anyone not part of far left..

Much of what this drone has posted has already been debunked, but they still run those religious narratives at all costs.

They have no real proof for their stance, but I am sure they read on some far left hack site and believe it all to be true.

Remember when it came to Moore it was the far left Washington Post Hack site that ran the story using those women. They di not come forward on their own. The day the story ran was on the day were Moore name could not be removed form the ballot.

The far left will do anything to win a race, even invent things just so the opposition will step down.

No matter what the (D) will win in that state, but only be forced out in the next years election.

So far with Moore it is only accusations, with Fraken there are pictures.

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Yes...he should resign.....and for another reason....to show that Democrats are willing to suck it up and resign for a lot less than GOPrs are willing to vote for perverts over.

That train left the station with the Clinton's years ago. Nice try though. LOL

And yet a Clinton ran in the 2016 elections and has made hints she will try again in 2020.

Anyone that supported and voted for Hilary, the enabler, does not have a leg to stand on when it comes to such things.

All this false outrage from the far left is very telling, they do not care about women's rights, if they did they never would have accepted Hilary!

But the far left always gets a pass no matter how bad they are, just look at the criminal family of the Clintons.

In Frakens case there are pictures to prove he did it..

Yes you far left drones do not have any choices, your choices are already made for you.

But you still vote far left knowing that you have never had any real choices.

Fraken has pictures proving he does not care about women's rights!

He stole his first election and was a rubber stamp for Obama, a hack.

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.

Why is it a dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat? That is not a secret, it is what would be expected for a Dem Gov to do. Are you new to this country?
The dirty little secret is that democrats see no political loss if they throw Frankin under the bus. How many people are aware that the Gov. of Minn. is a democrat? Nobody is talking about it in the liberal MSM.

Anyone with a brain or google is aware of it. Sorry if you partisan hacks lack the former.

"Grudgingly"?

What, are you saying you approve of his behavior? Or that his alignment with your politics are more important than the sexual integrity of the women he assaulted/harrassed?

Yes, Franken should resign, he should be punished, just like Moore should. But I highly doubt your sincerity on this.

Funny, that there are democrats who DID vote for this pervert.

Earth to you!

Nat notice how these people respond...lol...PROOF and then pointing the finger making excuses..

Roy Morals will lie, cheat and steal to keep his ass in the race...

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton. :eek:

Notice the lack of a condemnation for Franken's behavior here, as if this person has the right to lecture the other side about defending sexual predators...

Never happen.

The Ethics Committee will get a hold of this and spank Al on the butt, which will probably spark a private S&M session with all the perv Congressmen and women.

Remember the Alabama governor was made to step down because of cheating just 6 months ago or so...? All they can do is bring up Clinton

My dear, if its weren't for right wingers' hatred of Obama AND the Clintons, these nitwits would have NO defense for the putrid mess that is the Trump administration.

Hmm, if it weren't for Trump you wouldn't be calling for Franken to resign... you want to impeach the president with no hesitation, but you "Grudgingly" want Franken to resign. Notice the relativism on your part. One's devious actions are more ahem... devious... than the other's simply because of your support for that individual.

There is hypocrisy to be had on both sides, but I find yours to be more potent than the rest.

Forum List

Back