Franken should resign....and rather soon

Franken is so ugly he has to sneak up on sleeping women in order to touch them.

al_franken_looking_drunk.jpg

What a pervert!

Why because he simulated honking a sleeping woman's breasts?

SIMULATED??

There's nothing simulated about it. What would you be saying if someone you disagreed with, say a Republican did this very same thing? This man gave in to his inner misogyny, but here you are defending him and his misogyny.

Behold, the death knell of liberal identity politics has sounded.

These defenses of perverts by both sides remind me of a particular line from Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 5, they are nothing but...

"a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing."

Haha...oh don't worry about saving face, your Party has already lost all credibility

And so has yours. Don't act like the GOP never had its share of men preying on women...

But I will find it funny that Democrats are preaching about women's rights and in the same breath defending Al Franken... you would think they would have enough moral conviction/courage to say this kind of behavior is unacceptable.

Gone are the days when people included considerations for morality and decency as they decided who to vote for... we all saw that on display last year.

To my left-leaning friends on here:

Without doubt, Franken did wrong......and I call for his resignation not only on moral grounds, BUT ALSO for tactical reasons.

If Franken resigns AND Moore gets elected (which is likely) Democrats have an excellent opportunity to SLAM the GOP candidates in 2018 for their "questionable" lack of ethics (why do you think that McConnell is hoping that Moore would just go away?)

I do NOT want to lose that "edge" on democrats' victories in 2018, and right now, Franken seriously weakens that edge.......Franken's seat, which would go to another democrat if he resigns) is not worth losing that advantage next year's electoral cycle.

Fucking Classic!

Putin needs to make that the centerpiece of his "Operation Sweep 25" 2018 drive to wipe Democrats from the Senate

Sorry dude, the only morons voting for the Republican's are morons like you that excuse bad behavior when it suits you.

Dems: we had a KKK Grand Kleagle as the "Conscious of the Senate", a guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend in the car, a lunatic who thinks her cheekbones make her an Indian and a President who used a female interns vagina as a humidor in the Oval Office; we have the moral high ground covered

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

Why? He survived a scandal over the legitimacy of his victory that to this day is a point clung to by many a political nut, yet over this he must go? Does he still do this? Has he been doing this? Did he commit a crime ? What exactly does this woman/victim want to happen? Same can be said of Moore. I’ll give you the fact that he is a creepy looking fella. He LOOKS and talks look me a mall weirdo. Hell if you look, weird Al does to. But none of it was an issue two weeks ago. Whatever, anyone here anything about American troops being in North Africa?

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.
Sexual harassment / assault is not a 'competition' and does not have different 'degrees' / 'levels' where one is more acceptable than the other.

That being said, I 'applaud' your call for Franken to go.

I do wish one of your reasons would have been, instead of being political, would have been 'because what he did was wrong / it is the right thing to do'.

Dems: we had a KKK Grand Kleagle as the "Conscious of the Senate", a guy who drowned his pregnant girlfriend in the car, a lunatic who thinks her cheekbones make her an Indian and a President who used a female interns vagina as a humidor in the Oval Office; we have the moral high ground covered

I really enjoy doing a bit of research to show you just how sick your party is while pointing the finger and judging other people..
boink.gif

The party of pretend Morals..

Why is it that so many republican men leaders like Boys so much?

The Mark Foley scandal, which broke in late September 2006, centers on soliciting e-mails and sexually suggestive instant messages sent by Mark Foley, a Republican Congressman from Florida, to teenaged boys who had formerly served as congressional pages.

Mark Foley, who resigned three years later when exposed as a predator of underage interns, cared more about protecting a symbol of Christianity than he cared about practicing Christian behavior.

There were also allegations that a second Republican Congressman, Jim Kolbe, had improper conduct with at least two youths, a 16-year-old page and a recently graduated page.[7][8]

Jim_Kolbe.jpg

NY-26 has an interesting history. It is the former district of Tom Reynolds, a Republican leader that helped cover up the Mark Foley scandal .

20110209-074009.jpg

BTW: Foley is sitting behind Trump during the campaign...

jawdrop.gif

images

Sexual harassment / assault is not a 'competition' and does not have different 'degrees' / 'levels' where one is more acceptable than the other.

I do wish one of your reasons would have been, instead of being political, would have been 'because what he did was wrong / it is the right thing to do'.

I do not recall you slamming Trump for his sexual behavior Easy..
smileyteehee.gif

i dont know how Franken can ever go to those political/celebrity parties again with this new dilemma

She admitted kissing him after he persisted 3 times. What guy hasn't persisted after a girl after she shoots him down once or twice? This is silly.

Roy Moore was banned from a mall. Trump didn't simulate grabbing tits he grabbed pussy

No, he wasn't banned from a mall. Read all about it.

Gadsden Mall Manager: Judge Roy Moore Was Not Banned from Mall

A local police officer said it may not have been an official ban but Mr Moore was 'run off' from 'a number of stores'

Roy Moore 'banned' from local Alabama shopping mall for harassing teenage girls

You'll defend anyone unless that person simulates honking a girls breasts while she sleeps.

What did Moore do to teens? I mean, we have proof of Franken's nonsense, zero of Moore's alleged conduct.

SIMULATED??

There's nothing simulated about it. What would you be saying if someone you disagreed with, say a Republican did this very same thing? This man gave in to his inner misogyny, but here you are defending him and his misogyny.

Behold, the death knell of liberal identity politics has sounded.

These defenses of perverts by both sides remind me of a particular line from Macbeth, Act 5, Scene 5, they are nothing but...

"a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing."
Making a mountain out of a mole hill to justify you voting for Roy Moore.

By the way, there was a case where a guy raped a 4 year old and Judge Roy Moore stuck up for the guy. Imagine if a liberal were running for office and they had that kind of history.

What did Moore do to teens? I mean, we have proof of Franken's nonsense, zero of Moore's alleged conduct.
We had proof Trump grabs womens pussies. All you have proof of is that Al simulated honking a womans breasts while she slept. He didn't even touch her. She didn't wake up.

I do not recall you slamming Trump for his sexual behavior Easy..
smileyteehee.gif

Why would we slam people over allegations? Everything he mentioned have been proven.

Forum List

Back