Franken should resign....and rather soon

Frankin's conduct toward women pales in comparison to Hillary's husband's conduct toward women. The dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat so it's not a loss for democrats in the Senate if Frankin resigned.

Why is it a dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat? That is not a secret, it is what would be expected for a Dem Gov to do. Are you new to this country?
The dirty little secret is that democrats see no political loss if they throw Frankin under the bus. How many people are aware that the Gov. of Minn. is a democrat? Nobody is talking about it in the liberal MSM.

Under the bus...? Really? We are taking responsibility ...

While your party defends a pedophile? The Nerve!

Why is it a dirty little secret is that the Minn. Gov would appoint another democrat? That is not a secret, it is what would be expected for a Dem Gov to do. Are you new to this country?

Its amazing......even when democrats would wish to do what is right, moronic right wingers "object" because of how the system would work with Franken's resignation........LOL

ire774JM

Do you REALLY want to go down that hole, moron???

trump-and-ivanka.jpg

Grudgingly, I would encourage senator Franken to resign.....

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

Although I think that Franken has been an exceptional senator.....

I want him to resign for TWO reasons:

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

I applaud you for once not being a partisan hack. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes...he should resign.....and for another reason....to show that Democrats are willing to suck it up and resign for a lot less than GOPrs are willing to vote for perverts over.

Right on target and precisely my point also......

However, right wingers are still bitching because Franken come from a Dem. governorship state......I guess they well know what a slight margin they have in the senate.

I applaud you for once not being a partisan hack. Congrats

Oh, I'm partisan alright......but not a hypocrite (and a pretty good chess player...LOL).

Last edited:
i dont know how Franken can ever go to those political/celebrity parties again with this new dilemma
Why because he simulated honking a sleeping woman's breasts?

She admitted kissing him after he persisted 3 times. What guy hasn't persisted after a girl after she shoots him down once or twice? This is silly.

Roy Moore was banned from a mall. Trump didn't simulate grabbing tits he grabbed pussy

Although I think that Franken's bad behavior toward women pales in comparison to Moore's lechery with young teens....and

First, the governor of MN is a democrat (Dayton) who would appoint another democrat to fill Franken's seat......

Second, I do NOT want for the surely upcoming ads by democrats for the 2018 midterm run, to be less attacking to republicans for either electing (or almost electing) a pervert like Moore.

In 2018, Moore will be the "poster boy" for everything that is wrong in the Trump swamp....including the orange swamp creature himself.

I disagree 100% Franken shouldnt step down from anything. Period.

I don't think Franken should resign his seat. I think he should sit there and let his past with women come forward and confront him. ;)

If I was Moore (and innocent) I would be mad as all get out and I would not quit anything. I would be shouting from the Press Conferences. Trying to find out who paid these lying bimbos. I have seen no proof of any "Mall banning" SealyBobo. It was 38 years ago. Almost the 70s'

No proof has been provided on Moore. All talk.

Witness have seen Franken forced french-kissing, yuck! After She stopped him from that, he was then pictured groping. Sure it was just a joke but he should not have been even near her.

.....and, respectfully, I disagree with you.......

Right now, the perfect "poster boy" for all that is wrong with the GOP is the face of Moore.......If Franken does not step down, he would neutralize that advantage that the Dems. would have in the 2018 midterm.

i dont know how Franken can ever go to those political/celebrity parties again with this new dilemma
Why because he simulated honking a sleeping woman's breasts?

She admitted kissing him after he persisted 3 times. What guy hasn't persisted after a girl after she shoots him down once or twice? This is silly.

Roy Moore was banned from a mall. Trump didn't simulate grabbing tits he grabbed pussy

No, he wasn't banned from a mall. Read all about it.

Gadsden Mall Manager: Judge Roy Moore Was Not Banned from Mall

Yes...he should resign.....and for another reason....to show that Democrats are willing to suck it up and resign for a lot less than GOPrs are willing to vote for perverts over.

Haha...oh don't worry about saving face, your Party has already lost all credibility...everyone sane knows the DNC is the party of filth, for bottom feeders, illegals and the indecent.
You rigged your primary, ran a criminal for the office of POTUS and elected a mentally unstable loon in Virginia....sorry whacks, America isn't buying your filth...you're kinda stuck in Mexifornia and Loon York....haha

Last edited:

Of course, you are a hypocrite devoid of any and all ethics.

I want to post like "NAT".

In a way Frankens' mess will help Roy Moore more lol! Now he can say, but look what this guy did.... how'd I do?

Franken has apologized and offered to have an the Senate ethics commission hold an investigation.

Given the millions paid out in sexual harassment claims on Capital Hill, it would seem Senator Franken’s bad behaviour is the least of their worries.

I would also like to add that Louis CK’s apology was good to see as well. As we see with Roy Moore, it’s so seldom that anyone accepts responsibility for the actions and stands up and says “Yes, I did that. I was a total asshole to you and I’m sorry”.

Franken has apologized and offered to have an the Senate ethics commission hold an investigation.

Given the millions paid out in sexual harassment claims on Capital Hill, it would seem Senator Franken’s bad behaviour is the least of their worries.

I would also like to add that Louis CK’s apology was good to see as well. As we see with Roy Moore, it’s so seldom that anyone accepts responsibility for the actions and stands up and says “Yes, I did that. I was a total asshole to you and I’m sorry”.

They should both apologize and then not let the door hit them in the ass on the way out.

Forum List

Back