Francis Expects Short Papacy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Pope Francis has marked the second anniversary of his election as the leader of the Roman Catholic church by saying he has a feeling that his pontificate will be a short one, lasting perhaps about four or five years.

A generally interesting interview with a man who is changing minds of Catholics and others around the world. Even hinting that he might do as Benedict did – step down and let another take his place.

Read more @ In Mexican TV interview Francis reviews pontificate says to expect brief papacy National Catholic Reporter

The Cartels are offended by this pope - his "Mexicanization" statement didn't go over well. His last time mentioning his short papacy he said he thought "the Father" would take him home in 3 years. So he got an extension? Is this a Hezekiah moment? An additional year or two? Forgive my sarcasm, Longknife, but I have absolutely no respect for this pope or the Black Pope (Jesuit General) OR the Ant- Christ Institution they are running.

The Cartels are offended by this pope - his "Mexicanization" statement didn't go over well. His last time mentioning his short papacy he said he thought "the Father" would take him home in 3 years. So he got an extension? Is this a Hezekiah moment? An additional year or two? Forgive my sarcasm, Longknife, but I have absolutely no respect for this pope or the Black Pope (Jesuit General) OR the Ant- Christ Institution they are running.
I don't think the Pope will lose any sleep over not getting respect from a crazy person Jer.

Maybe he feels that the Popes should not have to be a Pope to death, and feels that fresh blood is always a good thing. He may be getting homesick as well. He has been such a good Pope so far, one of the best. I hope he stays for a few more years.

FASEYI3FFNEHLJO.LARGE.gif

I don't think the Pope will lose any sleep over not getting respect from a crazy person Jer.

No, I don't think you are crazy, Old School. Morally insane? Yes. Crazy? No. You see if you were crazy you might actually have an excuse but as it is? You have none. So you'll answer to God without excuse. Better repent while you can.

Forum List

Back