Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

Had Kool Aid for the first time in 30 years last night, I felt like robbing a liquor store.

Go figure
Usually you guys do mass shootings or swindle widows out of their life savings. Why did you choose a liquor store?
wow, just wow. dude, i'm laughing so hard at the moment
Youre laughing because you know its true. :laugh:
oh shit... stop please, you're only embarrassing yourself

Had Kool Aid for the first time in 30 years last night, I felt like robbing a liquor store.

Go figure
Usually you guys do mass shootings or swindle widows out of their life savings. Why did you choose a liquor store?
I'm only embarrassing you. I dont get embarrassed.

Go figure
keep telling yourself that. I know differently.

Go figure

I'm still not getting the whole "Kool Aid is a black thing" Narrative, but whatever. I grew up in the Bronx, back when most of the real estate looked like WWII Dresden

Last edited:
keep telling yourself that. I know differently.
You only know I embarrass you at will.

Go figure

I'm still not getting the whole "Kool Aid is a black thing" Narrative, but whatever. I grew up in the Bronx, back when mostly of the real estate looked like WWII Dresden
Its a common stereotype.

all black everything - Google Search

"African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken, watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink".

Go figure

I'm still not getting the whole "Kool Aid is a black thing" Narrative, but whatever. I grew up in the Bronx, back when mostly of the real estate looked like WWII Dresden
Its a common stereotype.

African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken, watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink.
no, it isn't.

Its a common stereotype.

African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken, watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink.
no, it isn't.
yes it is.

Its a common stereotype.

no, it isn't.
yes it is.
no peewee it isn't

Go figure

Its a common stereotype.

"African Americans are often portrayed as violent, lazy and very religious. They also are portrayed as having a love of fried chicken, watermelon, corn bread, Kool-Aid, waffles, sweet tea, and grape drink".

Hmm, I might be part African American, good list there

Its a common stereotype.

no, it isn't.
yes it is.
no peewee it isn't
Yes peewee it is.

Its a common stereotype.

no, it isn't.
yes it is.
no peewee it isn't
Yes peewee it is.
how long you want to dance, nope

Its a common stereotype.

no, it isn't.
yes it is.
no peewee it isn't
Yes peewee it is.
how long you want to dance, nope
I can dance forever peewee. Black people like to dance.

jealous of you? hahahahahahaaha flattering yourself I see. dude, you are so anti white I bet you have pictures of white people on the walls in your home with bullet holes in them. You are the ultimate reverse racist. You wish all whites were dead, I read that in each and every racist post you make.
Of course youre jealous. Why claim I think I am making a difference?
laugh.gif

I'm not anti-white. I'm anti white racist. I have a white god daughter that I love very much and practically have raised as my own. If you read that I wish all whites were dead in all my posts you need reading lessons.
Why claim I think I am making a difference?
because it's what you post on every post, some tough guy in the work place, message board trolling with anti white slogans, trying to push your agenda, all things you do right in here. It's an easy observation.

Too bad you failed.

BTW, I give two shits who your family is, I feel bad for them having to deal with you.
I've never posted I am making a difference. Those are your words not mine. Its amusing that you dont realize you give voice to your greatest fears by claiming something I never said. Youre so worried about me making a difference you cant help but to say your thoughts out loud.
laugh.gif

BTW I didnt ask you to give two shits. However, I can tell by your emotional response you do.
USMB republicans don't listen to what we say. They don't even know what we want. They would rather believe Drudge, Rush or Fox's word for what we want.

It is impossible to have a conversation with Republicans because they aren't even listening to us. You just want a hand out and I want communism.

That's at least what the fox says.

s0n we know what you want, you want it your way and only your way. it's simple. never answer a question when one proves you wrong. you have no class, no pride and most all of you mostly hate america.
How do you want it? Do you ever not want it your way?

And I don't know what you mean never answer a question when one proves me wrong. Are you suggesting you've proved me wrong and then I ran away? From you? HA!

The time period has everything to do with it. There is a direct connection from slavery to Jim Crow to present time. If you dont understand that then you may understand why I lend no credibility to your opinion AA is racist.
I see both sides of this debate. Unfortunately Boss never sees the other side.
I think he sees the other side but has decided to view it through the prism of appeasing whites. I labor under no such burden. I am going to take what is available and use it to my advantage. I simply dont give any concern as to what someone may think about it. I learned long ago what other people think of me is none of my business.
look at the amount of racism you spew on this message board. Reverse racism is worse than the real thing. you live with the misconception you're making a difference and you push it further down the drain. You are a sad pea brain left libturd racist. wow.
That's funny you saying reverse racism is worse than real thing because once Asclepias said us liberal whites are worse than you guys. I wonder if he still thinks we are worse than you. Maybe he will reply.
I can see shit stains such as JC coming from far away. Liberal whites have a segment of people that are racists at heart but do things to appease their conscious. I think that segment of liberal whites are way more dangerous as its hard to pick them out initially.
I think you and I are racist at heart. At least a little. Who isn't? Jesus maybe but who else? Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Malcomb X.

Hell, even Ben Carson & Herman Cain are racist. They just hate their own. LOL.

At least I understand I'm stereotyping. At least I can admit that there is very little if any difference between blacks and whites given the same opportunities. INCLUDING being racist. In other words, if blacks had the power and numbers over white people, you can bet they'd be just as big of assholes as we are. I know this by how blacks act towards gays. You think being black they would know better but they don't. Then I see guys like Herman Cain and Ben Carson. Put some money in their pockets and next thing you know they are agreeing with Republicans.

Carson said the way he shut up his classmates in Detroit was to tell them, 'let's see what you're doing in 20 years and let's see what I'm doing in 20 years.'

'And they must have believed me,' he said, because I was voted most likely to succeed, 'which means they knew what was important - they were just too lazy and trifling to do it themselves.

I see both sides of this debate. Unfortunately Boss never sees the other side.
I think he sees the other side but has decided to view it through the prism of appeasing whites. I labor under no such burden. I am going to take what is available and use it to my advantage. I simply dont give any concern as to what someone may think about it. I learned long ago what other people think of me is none of my business.
look at the amount of racism you spew on this message board. Reverse racism is worse than the real thing. you live with the misconception you're making a difference and you push it further down the drain. You are a sad pea brain left libturd racist. wow.
That's funny you saying reverse racism is worse than real thing because once Asclepias said us liberal whites are worse than you guys. I wonder if he still thinks we are worse than you. Maybe he will reply.
I can see shit stains such as JC coming from far away. Liberal whites have a segment of people that are racists at heart but do things to appease their conscious. I think that segment of liberal whites are way more dangerous as its hard to pick them out initially.
I think you and I are racist at heart. At least a little. Who isn't? Jesus maybe but who else? Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, Malcomb X.

At least I understand I'm stereotyping. At least I can admit that there is very little if any difference between blacks and whites given the same opportunities. INCLUDING being racist. In other words, if blacks had the power and numbers over white people, you can bet they'd be just as big of assholes as we are. I know this by how blacks act towards gays. You think being black they would know better but they don't. Then I see guys like Herman Cain and Ben Carson. Put some money in their pockets and next thing you know they are agreeing with Republicans.

Carson said the way he shut up his classmates in Detroit was to tell them, 'let's see what you're doing in 20 years and let's see what I'm doing in 20 years.'

'And they must have believed me,' he said, because I was voted most likely to succeed, 'which means they knew what was important - they were just too lazy and trifling to do it themselves.
Thats were I disagree. I dont think Black people are just like whites. Whites have this fear of nature and people with melanin. Black people willingly educated whites and never attempted to conquer them when they first appeared in Africa seeking knowledge. It has only been since the imperialist attitude of whites becoming the train of thought pushed around the world do we now see the same actions. Hell part of Black peoples problems right now is the idea that some whites are good. As long as they cannot separate individuals from groups then that train of thought handicaps them. Blacks need to review and then discard any white originated concepts that dont focus on community first.

Thats were I disagree. I dont think Black people are just like whites. Whites have this fear of nature and people with melanin. Black people willingly educated whites and never attempted to conquer them when they first appeared in Africa seeking knowledge. It has only been since the imperialist attitude of whites becoming the train of thought pushed around the world do we now see the same actions. Hell part of Black peoples problems right now is the idea that some whites are good. As long as they cannot separate individuals from groups then that train of thought handicaps them. Blacks need to review and then discard any white originated concepts that dont focus on community first.
I agree. The problem us whites have is thinking you can live among us. Separate but equal should have been the way we went.

That's funny. I just noticed that you said your evidence for believing blacks are better than whites is that they didn't try to take us over or enslave us when we first met. In other words, blacks made the mistake of trusting whites. And now you are saying the mistake blacks today make is trusting us or thinking some of us are good. LOL. Will blacks ever learn?

So black people need to stop thinking we are good. They need to open up their own restaurants, schools, bars, shopping malls and stop thinking you can work with us. You can't. And I can not wait for the day to see your shining examples of great thriving black communities who can do it on your fucking own.

But when you fail you'll blame whitey for not buying your dashikis. Sorry. We don't wear dashikis. Your rappers are lucky we buy rap music or Lauren Hill would be signing at the Apollo for scraps.

I agree. The problem us whites have is thinking you can live among us. Separate but equal should have been the way we went.

That's funny. I just noticed that you said your evidence for believing blacks are better than whites is that they didn't try to take us over or enslave us when we first met. In other words, blacks made the mistake of trusting whites. And now you are saying the mistake blacks today make is trusting us or thinking some of us are good. LOL. Will blacks ever learn?

So black people need to stop thinking we are good. They need to open up their own restaurants, schools, bars, shopping malls and stop thinking you can work with us. You can't. And I can not wait for the day to see your shining examples of great thriving black communities who can do it on your fucking own.

But when you fail you'll blame whitey for not buying your dashikis. Sorry. We don't wear dashikis. Your rappers are lucky we buy rap music or Lauren Hill would be signing at the Apollo for scraps.
Yes trusting whites is probably the worst mistake Blacks made and our nature of trusting and believing whites will ever change is our down fall. Most Blacks are waking up to that fallacy. Yes we can live among you as long as we dont copy the destructive culture whites have. Give you a good example. I dont practice white culture at all. Its not allowed in my home. I get along fine with my white friends, neighbors and when I was working for other people, my white coworkers. I dont think there needs to be segregation but I do believe separate cultures should be adhered to. We have enough in common that we can get along as evidenced in the south and the good aspects of the different cultures may one day allow those cultures to merge.

There have been plenty of examples of great thriving Black communities. Whites simply got jealous and destroyed them. If you read your history you would have already known that. We dont need whites to buy our dashikis or our rap and I doubt Lauryn Hill would ever have to sing for scraps. Even if she did there would be no issue which illuminates the cultural differences. To you that would be shameful. To Black people it wouldnt be a big deal and she would be taken care of.

Yes trusting whites is probably the worst mistake Blacks made and our nature of trusting and believing whites will ever change is our down fall. Most Blacks are waking up to that fallacy. Yes we can live among you as long as we dont copy the destructive culture whites have. Give you a good example. I dont practice white culture at all. Its not allowed in my home. I get along fine with my white friends, neighbors and when I was working for other people, my white coworkers. I dont think there needs to be segregation but I do believe separate cultures should be adhered to. We have enough in common that we can get along as evidenced in the south and the good aspects of the different cultures may one day allow those cultures to merge.

There have been plenty of examples of great thriving Black communities. Whites simply got jealous and destroyed them. If you read your history you would have already known that. We dont need whites to buy our dashikis or our rap and I doubt Lauryn Hill would ever have to sing for scraps. Even if she did there would be no issue which illuminates the cultural differences. To you that would be shameful. To Black people it wouldnt be a big deal and she would be taken care of.
this is beautiful. Wasn't it the whites that wanted to segregate back in the 60s and that was wrong? Wasn't there a dude by the name of Martin Luther King that marched for equality? And here you are wanting segregation again. you a black dude. funny shit.

this is beautiful. Wasn't it the whites that wanted to segregate back in the 60s and that was wrong? Wasn't there a dude by the name of Martin Luther King that marched for equality? And here you are wanting segregation again. you a black dude. funny shit.
I think you missed the part where I said segregation was not needed. I would say it was an innocent mistake on your part but you appear to suffer from chronic ignorance on every thread you participate in.

Forum List

Back