Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

apanese Americans never went through centuries of slavery which set them back both physiologically or economically.

More news for you... Virtually EVERYONE has ancestry who endured slavery or persecution at some point in their history and Japanese-Americans are no different.
To bad your news isnt relevant to the time period, the length of time and the location in question.

Huh?? What does time periods have to do with anything? You mean, there will come a time when we can stop placating and patronizing black folks on the basis of their skin color because enough time has passed? :dunno:
The time period has everything to do with it. There is a direct connection from slavery to Jim Crow to present time. If you dont understand that then you may understand why I lend no credibility to your opinion AA is racist.
I see both sides of this debate. Unfortunately Boss never sees the other side.
I think he sees the other side but has decided to view it through the prism of appeasing whites. I labor under no such burden. I am going to take what is available and use it to my advantage. I simply dont give any concern as to what someone may think about it. I learned long ago what other people think of me is none of my business.

More news for you... Virtually EVERYONE has ancestry who endured slavery or persecution at some point in their history and Japanese-Americans are no different.
To bad your news isnt relevant to the time period, the length of time and the location in question.

Huh?? What does time periods have to do with anything? You mean, there will come a time when we can stop placating and patronizing black folks on the basis of their skin color because enough time has passed? :dunno:
The time period has everything to do with it. There is a direct connection from slavery to Jim Crow to present time. If you dont understand that then you may understand why I lend no credibility to your opinion AA is racist.
I think he sees the other side but has decided to view it through the prism of appeasing whites. I labor under no such burden. I am going to take what is available and use it to my advantage. I simply dont give any concern as to what someone may think about it. I learned long ago what other people think of me is none of my business.
look at the amount of racism you spew on this message board. Reverse racism is worse than the real thing. you live with the misconception you're making a difference and you push it further down the drain. You are a sad pea brain left libturd racist. wow.

look at the amount of racism you spew on this message board. Reverse racism is worse than the real thing. you live with the misconception you're making a difference and you push it further down the drain. You are a sad pea brain left libturd racist. wow.
No such thing as reverse racism. No such thing as a reverse racist which is what you probably meant. Of course I am making a difference. More so in real life but even on this board (which I never expected). I have received numerous thanks from people happy to read the information and views I provide. Dont be jealous. :laugh:

No such thing as reverse racism. No such thing as a reverse racist which is what you probably meant. Of course I am making a difference. More so in real life but even on this board (which I never expected). I have received numerous thanks from people happy to read the information and views I provide. Dont be jealous. :laugh:
jealous of you? hahahahahahaaha flattering yourself I see. dude, you are so anti white I bet you have pictures of white people on the walls in your home with bullet holes in them. You are the ultimate reverse racist. You wish all whites were dead, I read that in each and every racist post you make.

jealous of you? hahahahahahaaha flattering yourself I see. dude, you are so anti white I bet you have pictures of white people on the walls in your home with bullet holes in them. You are the ultimate reverse racist. You wish all whites were dead, I read that in each and every racist post you make.
Of course youre jealous. Why claim I think I am making a difference?
laugh.gif

I'm not anti-white. I'm anti white racist. I have a white god daughter that I love very much and practically have raised as my own. If you read that I wish all whites were dead in all my posts you need reading lessons.

laugh.gif

I'm not anti-white. I'm anti white racist. I have a white god daughter that I love very much and practically have raised as my own. If you read that I wish all whites were dead in all my posts you need reading lessons.
Why claim I think I am making a difference?
because it's what you post on every post, some tough guy in the work place, message board trolling with anti white slogans, trying to push your agenda, all things you do right in here. It's an easy observation.

Too bad you failed.

BTW, I give two shits who your family is, I feel bad for them having to deal with you.

laugh.gif

because it's what you post on every post, some tough guy in the work place, message board trolling with anti white slogans, trying to push your agenda, all things you do right in here. It's an easy observation.

Too bad you failed.

BTW, I give two shits who your family is, I feel bad for them having to deal with you.
I've never posted I am making a difference. Those are your words not mine. Its amusing that you dont realize you give voice to your greatest fears by claiming something I never said. Youre so worried about me making a difference you cant help but to say your thoughts out loud.
laugh.gif

BTW I didnt ask you to give two shits. However, I can tell by your emotional response you do.

laugh.gif

Too bad you failed.

I've never posted I am making a difference. Those are your words not mine. Its amusing that you dont realize you give voice to your greatest fears by claiming something I never said. Youre so worried about me making a difference you cant help but to say your thoughts out loud.
laugh.gif

BTW I didnt ask you to give two shits. However, I can tell by your emotional response you do.
what didn't you understand? it is the impression you made you dumb libturd. You just fail.

laugh.gif

Too bad you failed.

laugh.gif

what didn't you understand? it is the impression you made you dumb libturd. You just fail.
I understood everything you said. I cant help what impressions you create in your head. Not really my concern. I just find it amusing you are afraid of me and let me know by announcing I "am not making a difference".
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Too bad you failed.

Oh he's not that bad. We are all most extreme and militant on here than we are in real life. I bet he's a nice guy in person. But you on the other hand, maybe not so much. You might be the same asshole here as you are in person.

laugh.gif

Too bad you failed.

laugh.gif

USMB republicans don't listen to what we say. They don't even know what we want. They would rather believe Drudge, Rush or Fox's word for what we want.

It is impossible to have a conversation with Republicans because they aren't even listening to us. You just want a hand out and I want communism.

That's at least what the fox says.

That's funny you saying reverse racism is worse than real thing because once Asclepias said us liberal whites are worse than you guys. I wonder if he still thinks we are worse than you. Maybe he will reply.

laugh.gif

Too bad you failed.

laugh.gif

USMB republicans don't listen to what we say. They don't even know what we want. They would rather believe Drudge, Rush or Fox's word for what we want.

It is impossible to have a conversation with Republicans because they aren't even listening to us. You just want a hand out and I want communism.

That's at least what the fox says.

s0n we know what you want, you want it your way and only your way. it's simple. never answer a question when one proves you wrong. you have no class, no pride and most all of you mostly hate america.

That's funny you saying reverse racism is worse than real thing because once Asclepias said us liberal whites are worse than you guys. I wonder if he still thinks we are worse than you. Maybe he will reply.
it is, nothing more damning than someone demanding the end of something and then choose to do the exact same thing. Which, stops any progress to remove it from our existence. So yeah, worse than.

I can see shit stains such as JC coming from far away. Liberal whites have a segment of people that are racists at heart but do things to appease their conscious. I think that segment of liberal whites are way more dangerous as its hard to pick them out initially.

Forum List

Back