FOX'R, Kavanaugh accuser blasted for 'drunk teenagers playing 7 minutes of heaven'

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I guess 7 minutes of heaven--for Kavanaugh??

Fox News writer blasted for calling alleged Kavanaugh rape attempt ‘drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven’

]TOM BOGGIONI
16 SEP 2018 AT 16:25 ET

stephen_miller-800x430.jpg

Stephen L Miller

According to a contributor for Fox News.com, the serious allegations made by a woman who has come forward to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh can be dismissed as a tale of “drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven,” which is bringing the wrath of the internet down upon his head.

Following the bombshell interview with Christine Blasey Ford, who told the Washington Post that Kavanaugh “was trying to attack me and remove my clothing” and that she believed her life was at risk, Fox contributor Stephen Miller attempted to blow the whole story off and call for the Senate to confirm Kavanaugh at once.

“This was not a sexual assault. It was not a rape. There are discrepancies in the story. It never came up in hearings. We’ve seen this before. Hold the vote. Confirm him. Be done with this charade,” Miller tweeted before adding, “No. It was drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven.”

The response was fast and furious with one commenter telling him, “‘Playing’ tends to imply they’re both in on it. Consensual. Again, if it’s as described, that was not the case.”

Miller responded, “It’s a straight up he said she said from 40 years ago. It’s an uncomfortable fact but it’s crystal clear what this is about. I’m not joining the mob here over this. Sorry” —then it was on with another commenter jumping in to say, “seems pretty sexually assaulty to me.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/fox...inutes-heaven/

Fox News writer blasted for calling alleged Kavanaugh rape attempt ‘drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven’

]TOM BOGGIONI

Stephen L Miller

According to a contributor for Fox News.com, the serious allegations made by a woman who has come forward to accuse Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh can be dismissed as a tale of “drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven,” which is bringing the wrath of the internet down upon his head.

Following the bombshell interview with Christine Blasey Ford, who told the Washington Post that Kavanaugh “was trying to attack me and remove my clothing” and that she believed her life was at risk, Fox contributor Stephen Miller attempted to blow the whole story off and call for the Senate to confirm Kavanaugh at once.

“This was not a sexual assault. It was not a rape. There are discrepancies in the story. It never came up in hearings. We’ve seen this before. Hold the vote. Confirm him. Be done with this charade,” Miller tweeted before adding, “No. It was drunk teenagers playing seven minutes of heaven.”

The response was fast and furious with one commenter telling him, “‘Playing’ tends to imply they’re both in on it. Consensual. Again, if it’s as described, that was not the case.”

Miller responded, “It’s a straight up he said she said from 40 years ago. It’s an uncomfortable fact but it’s crystal clear what this is about. I’m not joining the mob here over this. Sorry” —then it was on with another commenter jumping in to say, “seems pretty sexually assaulty to me.”...

We're not talking about the left who seems to know EXACTLY what happened 40 years ago, 15 years before most of them were born.

Feinstein: FBI Should Investigate Kavanaugh Allegation Before Senate Moves Forward on Confirmation?

Feinstein has a new statement out this afternoon saying the Senate should not take action on confirming Kavanaugh until the FBI investigates:

It has always been Mrs. Ford’s decision whether to come forward publicly. For any woman, sharing an experience involving sexual assault––particularly when it involves a politically connected man with influence, authority and power––is extraordinarily difficult.

From the outset, I have believed these allegations were extremely serious and bear heavily on Judge Kavanaugh’s character. However, as we have seen over the past few days, they also come at a price for the victim. I hope the attacks and shaming of her will stop and this will be treated with the seriousness it deserves.

I support Mrs. Ford’s decision to share her story, and now that she has, it is in the hands of the FBI to conduct an investigation. This should happen before the Senate moves forward on this nominee.

(Excerpt) Read more at mediaite.com ...

SEEMS SHE HAS A CRIMINAL OR CIVIL COURT RECORD!

Washington_Post_Reveals_Source.png

Feinstein: FBI Should Investigate Kavanaugh Allegation Before Senate Moves Forward on Confirmation?

Feinstein has a new statement out this afternoon saying the Senate should not take action on confirming Kavanaugh until the FBI investigates:

It has always been Mrs. Ford’s decision whether to come forward publicly. For any woman, sharing an experience involving sexual assault––particularly when it involves a politically connected man with influence, authority and power––is extraordinarily difficult.

From the outset, I have believed these allegations were extremely serious and bear heavily on Judge Kavanaugh’s character. However, as we have seen over the past few days, they also come at a price for the victim. I hope the attacks and shaming of her will stop and this will be treated with the seriousness it deserves.

I support Mrs. Ford’s decision to share her story, and now that she has, it is in the hands of the FBI to conduct an investigation. This should happen before the Senate moves forward on this nominee.

CLASSIC. VICTIM SHAMING 101. She went to the party. She was drunk. She was in the room. She let him. "She was asking for it." She was probably some sort of "prick tease".

Any of these sound familiar.

CLASSIC. VICTIM SHAMING 101. She went to the party. She was drunk. She was in the room. She let him. "She was asking for it." She was probably some sort of "prick tease".

Bernie supporter is shame enough.

No...what is classic is a last minute hit job against a Republican Supreme Court nominee by a left wing, democrat, bernie sanders supporter who hides behind "repressed memories" that she "repressed" for 30 years...until it was time to make her bones in the democrat party....... she will get an entire night at the democrat national convention in 2020........

Sound familiar? you doofus.

Feinstein should be kicked out of Congress for this hit job. Bitch is a certified witch.

How dare the bitch? Is that how you roll? She holds, you bitch. She releases it, you bitch? Do you blame your wife when you beat her too?

]TOM BOGGIONI

Stephen L Miller

He’s absolutely correct. And for stating the obvious snowflakes lose their fucking minds.

Feinstein should be kicked out of Congress for this hit job. Bitch is a certified witch.
Feinstein sat on this information for months.
That alone brings it into question.

A month and half. QUIT exaggerating. NOT 'months'.

And during that time she interviewed the judge and DID NOT BRING IT UP WITH HIM....WE KNOW WHY, DONT YOU?

Months....plural..meaning more that one.

Forum List

Back