Foxnews lies about new black panthers.

I cannot believe you have the gall to defend this behavior! We all saw the video of it! We saw what it was and it was no tea party! :evil:

What was On the video? Was anyone beaten?

Didn't they leave when told to do so?

I don't agree much with the behavious or opinion expressed by these people. And of course it made a nice story for FOX, but they lie almost every single day. (Or misrepresent facts, turn the story around somehow, whatever you want to call it, just different forms of lieing...)
Do you really still get upset about it ?

Being from the old days.....lol...............

new black Panthers are from Karengas crew.'

Fuck them. They have nothing to do with the original panthers. I want to throw up.

No they aren't, Shabazz was kicked out of the NOI and Howard University.

Thank you Salt.

To get others up to speed, the New Black Panther Party has NOTHING to do with the original Black Panthers.

It's like insult to injury to me considering that bastard Karenga (also known as you know that nice guy who started Kwanza) decimated the original Panthers by conspiring with the FBI and actually ordering hits on the original Panthers.

Fuck Shabazz. He can King himself all the way to fucking eternity, but he could never lick the boots of Huggy.

I still want to throw up. Man these assholes are unreal.

I cannot believe you have the gall to defend this behavior! We all saw the video of it! We saw what it was and it was no tea party! :evil:

I don't agree much with the behavious or opinion expressed by these people. And of course it made a nice story for FOX, but they lie almost every single day. (Or misrepresent facts, turn the story around somehow, whatever you want to call it, just different forms of lieing...)

If you think that a story that hit internationally on all major news networks was faked by Fox news network only, you should report it to the FCC. You said in your post that Fox news lies almost every single day.

That is an outrageous charge unless you can back it up.

There are laws in place.

I started hammering away at my liberal networks up here to the equivalent of the FCC, called CRTC.

I have since organized "spotters" basically where we monitor reporting by news agencies. Nothing as fancy as Newsbusters. But we take our complaints directly to the CRTC and I like to think it's made a difference.

So if you think FOX lies daily, you should get on it. Report what you percieve to be lies directly to the FCC.

The video was by a Penn student doing poll watching for his school group....fucking lib student, right?

:rolleyes:

FOXNEWS LIES ABOUT NEW BLACK PANTHERS.

Fox News said Holder refused to bring charges against two NBP blocking the polling station and hurling racial slurs at voters and against the group. A bold face lie as usually. Bush refused to bring charges because they had done nothing illegally. Holder did the same. There were only “two” standing on the side walk, one with a stick and neither were blocking the entrance to the polling station and neither were hurling racial slurs to intimidate voters. This was another time and another place and then only one was using racial slurs and he was only exercising his freedom of speech. Ugly and racist but not a crime. If the two had been KKK, white supremacist, skinheads, militia with guns, Fox News, Rush, Hannity and O”Reilly would not have said anything.

New Black Panther Party and two of its members, Minister King Samir Shabazz and ... The Department of Justice later narrowed the charges against Minister King ... Under the Bush administration, a criminal investigation into the incident was ... as they concluded that his activities did not rise to the level of intimidation
New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:tongue:

Great quote from the King. And btw talk about delusions of grandeur to talk about yourself as the King.

TO know me is to live as i live and dwell as i dwell.I dont have time for foolish unintelligent azz females who dont want nothin out of life but drama. KEEP THAT CRAP TO YOURSELF.I hate crackas deeply and I will never compromise with that,SOOOOO CRACKAS STAY OFF MY PAGE.

374565-R1-026-11A_010.jpg

I've struck gold here. This page is an amazing venture into the mindset of The King Shabazz and the NBPP.

whiteness.jpg

Why does FoxNews provide so much airtime to an organization involved in such minor intimidation, if any?

Why does MSNBC give racist Al Sharpton so much airtime????????????

Al Sharpton: “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.”

Why does FoxNews provide so much airtime to an organization involved in such minor intimidation, if any?

Al Sharpton: “White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.”

Is he confusing Arabs with blacks?

I can't believe anyone actually sticks up for these racist fucks.........

It's not that I stand up for them, I just think Conservatives are being overdramatic in whimpering about two black men standing in front of a polling place. Someone complained and they left.
Why are we still getting threads on a minor incident almost four years later?

So it would be OK for white men dressed in hoods and holiding night sticks to stand in front of a poling place in a black neighborhood.

they need to be in a white neighborhood, to make this analagous.

Is he confusing Arabs with blacks?

Sharpton is also praising their use & abuse of slaves to the build monuments for only the elite. He denounces Trump for paying empire builders, allowing them to live in the palaces they build & sharing in the benefits of their labors. He is also saying he is a racist bigot who hates whites & homos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back