FoxNews gives Micheal Moore's F911 THUMBS UP

Originally posted by nycflasher
great comment

Yes. Let's just all quit analyzing anything. ANyone attempting to make a point must be part of the problem.:rolleyes: sad.

You should read all sites. See which arguments seem more reasonable and more consisten with what you know. Think for yourself. How can you make a decision if you just stick your head in a hole. Oh i know, because liberalism is primarily nonrational and would prefer everything just come down to nice sloganeering. "Level the playing field" etc. What does that mean? noodle it out, noodle boy.

Bush v Gore, not the other way around. The Bushies went to court first, there can be no doubt about that. The defendant, President Gore, made prudent responses to the claims of the plaintiffs while trying to keep the election results credible and without continuing doubt. The USSC stopped all that, as we all know, and stepped on the rights of ALL disenfranchised within the questions that persist to this day.

Psychoblues

Originally posted by Psychoblues
dumbya's

How funny, and old drunken idiot inferring someone else is dumb! One runs the greatest nation on earth while the other is slowly destroying his liver on cheap beer. You crack me up psycho!

Bush v Gore, not the other way around. The Bushies went to court first, there can be no doubt about that. The defendant, President Gore, made prudent responses to the claims of the plaintiffs while trying to keep the election results credible and without continuing doubt. The USSC stopped all that, as we all know, and stepped on the rights of ALL disenfranchised within the questions that persist to this day.

Psychoblues

Sorry, Bush was not the first in court, already cited.

Sorry, Kathianne, Bush was first in court, and to this day would deny any states rights or laws that might interfere within his own agenda. Your timeline/link doesn't address the original lawsuits or where any lawsuit came from or very much about them at all.

Psychoblues

Sorry, Kathianne, Bush was first in court, and to this day would deny any states rights or laws that might interfere within his own agenda. Your timeline/link doesn't address the original lawsuits or where any lawsuit came from or very much about them at all.

Psychoblues

Show me yours. I'm open to correction.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I rest my case.

I'm not surprised. Style over substance, one can only hope that the majority get it.

So, I am to understand that due to Bush having filed the original lawsuit as is indicated in the nomenclature that somehow Gore, the Democrat, somehow was first to seek legal remedy and denial of a sovereign states rights? Hogwash. You both are deranged, Kathianne and jimnyc.

Psychoblues

So, I am to understand that due to Bush having filed the original lawsuit as is indicated in the nomenclature that somehow Gore, the Democrat, somehow was first to seek legal remedy and denial of a sovereign states rights? Hogwash. You both are deranged, Kathianne and jimnyc.

Psychoblues

The outcome first revealed that out of more than six million votes cast in Florida, Bush led by a slim margin of around 1700 votes. After a machine recount required by Florida law, the margin slipped to below 500. Vice President Al Gore filed a protest and later a contest to the election through the Courts, asking for a hand recount in selected Florida counties that leaned Democratic.

http://www.chabotcollege.edu/Library/handouts/election2000topics.html

I continue to contend the title of the lawsuit to be "Bush v Gore". Bush, being the plaintiff, filed it and Gore, being the defendant then responded. As to the accuracy of the aforementioned reference, I'll simply say that I doubt it's complete accuracy as it relates to filings, responses and strategic judicial manuveuring and would further contend that it's purpose was curricular and not intended to precisely portray events surrounding the Florida fiasco of 2000. I don't by any means "rest my case".

Psychoblues

Originally posted by OCA
Fucking great to see you back Jimmy, give this old greasy, stinking hippy hell tonight!

Great to see you too, buddy! :)

No need to give the dried up wart any hell, he's living in his own hell. Allow the buzzard to enjoy his buzz, it's always good for a few laughs.

Originally posted by Kathianne
The outcome first revealed that out of more than six million votes cast in Florida, Bush led by a slim margin of around 1700 votes. After a machine recount required by Florida law, the margin slipped to below 500. Vice President Al Gore filed a protest and later a contest to the election through the Courts, asking for a hand recount in selected Florida counties that leaned Democratic.

http://www.chabotcollege.edu/Library/handouts/election2000topics.html

Psycho that is all the proof in the world right there that Gore brought the election to the courts. In all subsequent recounts both official and independent he has lost every single one. 2000 was 4 years ago get over it y'all lost.

I don't by any means "rest my case".

Psychoblues

I surely hope not, as it appears you don't have one. You're running on an uninformed opinion against someone supplying verifiable proof.

You lose.

Again.

I continue to contend the title of the lawsuit to be "Bush v Gore". Bush, being the plaintiff, filed it and Gore, being the defendant then responded. As to the accuracy of the aforementioned reference, I'll simply say that I doubt it's complete accuracy as it relates to filings, responses and strategic judicial manuveuring and would further contend that it's purpose was curricular and not intended to precisely portray events surrounding the Florida fiasco of 2000. I don't by any means "rest my case".

Psychoblues

Got any links to back that up sparky? Surely there must be some link to that somewhere seeing as how that was the most contentious election in history, or is it you are wrong?

Forum List

Back