FOX Shut down Malia Obama getting into Harvard Story after Policy Debates broke out

Don't be ridiculous. OF COURSE that was the goal of the entire thread, as it is in every thread like this

"oh look at what these assholes on the _______ did this time"

it's stupid, and boring.

Yeah but you missed the part about him saying someone is saying its unique to one group. No one did. But the group that did make those comments are all in one party.

Confused? Its because no one ever said ONLY republicans do this

Actually, you don't know that. Both sides are notorious for posting crazy shit in an attempt to make the other side look bad. Rush Limbaugh talks about having to screen out these types of callers daily.

No one here said only republicans do anything.

You missed the point Skippy. The point is that you don't know that all those posts came from Republicans. I can assure you that some came from Democrats in an effort to make it seem like Republicans did it. ".

I assure you that your assurance means jack shit.

I can assure you that your musings mean jack shit as well.

See how that works?

Nope......that's more like BLM talking about white cops or Democrats talking about conservative blacks.

Prove those were from Republicans or STFU.

Prove youre not sucking a cawk right now
So what if I was....you have a problem with that you fucking Homophobe?

I dont care if you enjoy cawk. I said prove you're not.
First explain *Why should I prove it*?

*Fucking Rightwing Rat-Bastard*

Exactly the fucking point. Game, set, match stupid

You are one miserable person.

Each one of those could have been written by a RWr or two here.
Or agent provocateurs doing it in an attempt to smear? Liberals and leftards do it all the time. They showed up at TEA party rallies wearing racially offensive clothing and bearing racially offensive signs....quick background checks showed that they were demcratic party operatives. Libs and leftards will stoop to any disgusting level because the end justifies the means.
Sure...you roll with that, Bright Boy.

Much more aware of what's going in that a shill POS like you....guaran-fucking-tee ya on that one.
you say that constantly but nothin' you post backs it up .
shit stacking crapspiracy theorist are a common as dirt around here .
you're nothing special or amusing .

I back up what I post all the time, but for those that are dumbed down (such as yourself) there is no amount of proof that will convince you that pretty much everything you believe is a fucking lie and an illusion. I post here for the benefit of those that are awake and there are plenty here. What you think or what you believe about me doesn't mean shit in my world.[/QUOTE ..
excellent job of proving my post for me .
thanks dale
if it doesn't mean a shit then why do you respond?
I could have sworn you said you had me on ignore

Nobody did that.

Don't be ridiculous. OF COURSE that was the goal of the entire thread, as it is in every thread like this

it's stupid, and boring.

Yeah but you missed the part about him saying someone is saying its unique to one group. No one did. But the group that did make those comments are all in one party.

Actually, you don't know that. Both sides are notorious for posting crazy shit in an attempt to make the other side look bad. Rush Limbaugh talks about having to screen out these types of callers daily.
he's one of them so how would he know?

Limbaugh is one of who?
you really have to ask:
We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage." –Rush Limbaugh, on President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, third, and fourth wives could not be reached for comment. (May 9, 2012)

"Now, how can I be anti-woman? I even judged the Miss America pageant." -Rush Limbaugh, March 14, 2012

"What does it say about the college co-ed [Sandra] Fluke who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.

The Dumbest Things Rush Limbaugh Has Ever Said

You are one miserable person.

Oh no! Someone on the internet doesnt like me :crybaby:

You missed the point Skippy. The point is that you don't know that all those posts came from Republicans. I can assure you that some came from Democrats in an effort to make it seem like Republicans did it. Limbaugh speaks about the seminar callers who call in wanting to make "conservative" points, but are in actuality, left-wingers wanting to seem as crazy right-wingers. They're called "seminar callers".

Jesus Crhist, you have to be an insane nut baller to call into a show like that and give your REAL opinion, how far off your rocker do you have to be to do something like that?

People do it every day... not sure what you are talking about. Are you high? Show like that? Like what?
you really couldn't be this ignorant, or could you?

it's stupid, and boring.

Limbaugh is one of who?
you really have to ask:
We've arrived at a point where the President of the United States is going to lead a war on traditional marriage." –Rush Limbaugh, on President Obama's endorsement of gay marriage. Limbaugh's first, second, third, and fourth wives could not be reached for comment. (May 9, 2012)

"Now, how can I be anti-woman? I even judged the Miss America pageant." -Rush Limbaugh, March 14, 2012

"What does it say about the college co-ed [Sandra] Fluke who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.

Oh my God, the horror!

So fucking what. Is this anywhere near Martin Bashir wanting to shit in Sarah Palin's mouth? Or, Louis C.K. referring to Palin's vagina a "retard producing ****"?

They are mere opinions by Limbaugh.... and in the latter 2, I suspect snarkiness.

Nope......that's more like BLM talking about white cops or Democrats talking about conservative blacks.

so that's the reason there are rows upon rows of calk at home depot?
you lean something new everyday.
White calk.....
Clear calk.....
Colored calk.....

Big ones.
you must be constantly constipated !

You missed the point Skippy. The point is that you don't know that all those posts came from Republicans. I can assure you that some came from Democrats in an effort to make it seem like Republicans did it. Limbaugh speaks about the seminar callers who call in wanting to make "conservative" points, but are in actuality, left-wingers wanting to seem as crazy right-wingers. They're called "seminar callers".

Jesus Crhist, you have to be an insane nut baller to call into a show like that and give your REAL opinion, how far off your rocker do you have to be to do something like that?

People do it every day... not sure what you are talking about. Are you high? Show like that? Like what?

You say "like that". I asked "like what"?

Do you need clarification?

Oh...you had a point, you racist, Homophobic bastard?

so that's the reason there are rows upon rows of calk at home depot?
you lean something new everyday.
White calk.....
Clear calk.....
Colored calk.....

Big ones.
you must be constantly constipated !

Yep....too much calk.

Limbaugh is one of who?
you really have to ask:

Oh my God, the horror!

So fucking what. Is this anywhere near Martin Bashir wanting to shit in Sarah Palin's mouth? Or, Louis C.K. referring to Palin's vagina a "retard producing ****"?

They are mere opinions.... and in the latter 2, I suspect snarkiness.
when did Martin Bashir say that? link?
Louis C.K. like all other comedians is given license to say stuff like that .
rash on the other hand tries unsuccessfully to masquerade as a legit journalist.
note the difference

You say "like that". I asked "like what"?

Do you need clarification?
you obviously do .

Limbaugh is one of who?
you really have to ask:

Oh my God, the horror!

rash on the other hand tries unsuccessfully to masquerade as a legit journalist.
note the difference

http://gawker.com/msnbc-host-wants-someone-to-shit-in-sarah-palins-mouth-1466847681

Rush has never claimed to be a journalist.. unless you have a link that proves otherwise.

Limbaugh is one of who?
you really have to ask:

Oh my God, the horror!

note the difference

http://gawker.com/msnbc-host-wants-someone-to-shit-in-sarah-palins-mouth-1466847681

Rush has never claimed to be a journalist.. unless you have a link that proves otherwise.

Who's a Journalist? It Depends.
Network News

By Howard Kurtz
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Ask members of the press whether Rush Limbaugh and Bob Woodward are journalists and the answers are somewhat predictable.

But the public has a different view. About the same percentage considers the radio talk show host and the author and Washington Post editor to be journalists, says a survey by the Annenberg Public Policy Center released yesterday.

The numbers: 27 percent say Limbaugh is a journalist, 55 percent say he's not and 18 percent don't know. Woodward may lag in the name-ID department: 30 percent say he's a journalist, 17 percent say he's not and 53 percent don't know. The survey of 1,500 adults was completed before the recent revelation of Deep Throat's identity.

A separate survey of 673 journalists produced very different results. For Woodward, 72 percent say he's "very close" to a journalist and 21 percent "somewhat close." For Limbaugh, 1 percent say he's "very close" to a journalist, 2 percent "somewhat close" and 82 percent "not close at all."
Who's a Journalist? It Depends.

for all we know Sara Palin enjoys a little
coprophilia
[kop″ro-fil´e-ah]
an absorbing interest in feces or filth, particularly a paraphilia in which sexual arousal or activity is linked to feces.

Oh...you had a point, you racist, Homophobic bastard?

Stop the bullshit Captain Gay Rights. Its your right to suck as much cawk as you like. I asked you to prove you're not sucking one right now.

Forum List

Back