Fox News Turns on Rubio

Fox News reports on Rubios robotic performance and Fox is the bad guy? Lol

Rubio made himself look like an unprepared amateur. His dismal debate performance is very much newsworthy

Rubio did not impress me at all and Christie handed him ( Rubio ) his ass while taking a chunk out of it!

Fox is just pointing out the weak candidate Rubio is.

I swear someone need to step up or it will be Trump!
----------------------- good news ehh Bruce although my first choice is the Cruz but Trump is cool !!

Rubio made himself look like an unprepared amateur. His dismal debate performance is very much newsworthy
----------------------------- seems to me that the 'roobs' words are correct although his repetition may have been robotic . The reason that 'christy' and others object to rooibos repetitious words or phrase is because roobio is correct about mrobamas tactics and Christy and others are owned by mrobama .

----------------------------- seems to me that the 'roobs' words are correct although his repetition may have been robotic . The reason that 'christy' and others object to rooibos repetitious words or phrase is because roobio is correct about mrobamas tactics and Christy and others are owned by mrobama .
That makes absolutely no sense.

This is sort of where the independent-minded thinkers and sheep are separated.

EVERY news agency has it's own agenda, own favorites, and is pushing the desired story line of who owns the outlet. You have to decide if you are going to be a sheep, keep your head down, and keep grazing off what is placed in front of your face or are you going to sift through the B$, do some digging on your own, and actively do research to find out the facts for yourselves?

Fox News' bias has already been exposed - shouldn't be a shock to anyone, as - again - everyone has one. If you rely on them - or anyone else - for all your news / information then you are being fattened up like a sheep or a prize hog for the slaughter. Don't be dependent on any one source for the truth. Want the truth? Then don't wait for it to be served up in front of you. Go work for it

who you talking to Jake ?? Anyway , if addressing me , well Christy and jeb , Kasich are the MODERATE Obama huggers that approve of mrobama . Same for the 'roobio' but he is correct that mrobama is doing everything according to mrobamas plans to bring down the USA .

Last edited:
I find it funny how some Libs are hammering Fox for 'turning on Rubio' for a bad debate when many of them ravaged the man for taking a sip of water during a speech.

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back