Rubio the Corrupt and Dishonest Candidate

Good article. I knew about some of his real estate deals but didn't know about his connection to drug traffickers.

You'd think he would know what will and won't come-up during a campaign. His manager must also be aware of it.

The Clinton Machine will hit him over the head with this so often, he'll wish he was never born.

The Clinton Machine?? LOL... .
They gonna bring in Bill, the head pedophile for a morale booster?
And that Bernie idiot is a joke.
I believe any Republican with a pulse could beat those two losers.

Of course you believe that, but then, you're a RWNJ.

Gang of Eight. 'Nuff said.

Yes - he does seem to have fucked that one up, but it's still too early to count him out. It's only going to get nastier. Christie will be attached for his sucking-up to Obama - trust me.
About that (Christie being attacked over 'sucking up' to Obama)

People that attack him for that are imbeciles. It's not about sucking up to anyone, it's acknowledging a good deed. These were two men coming together to help the people of New Jersey.

Gang of Eight. 'Nuff said.

Yes - he does seem to have fucked that one up, but it's still too early to count him out. It's only going to get nastier. Christie will be attached for his sucking-up to Obama - trust me.
About that (Christie being attacked over 'sucking up' to Obama)

People that attack him for that are imbeciles. It's not about sucking up to anyone, it's acknowledging a good deed. These were two men coming together to help the people of New Jersey.

Of course they are imbeciles. That's the GOP base you're talking about. Who else, but imbeciles would keep people like Trump, Cruz and Carson at the top of their list.

Christie - probably, almost certainly gives a rat's ass about the the people of N.J. No doubt.
Obama - photo op. We've got men and women dying on the battlefield every day while that jackass head's out for six weeks of golf.
Unfortunately Christie cuddled Obama who's note really too well liked by the Republicans running for president. You can bet you're ass they're going to bring it up. It was brought up in the first debate already. Stand by for lots more.

And just a quick recap of the debate....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

Christie - probably, almost certainly gives a rat's ass about the the people of N.J. No doubt.
Obama - photo op. We've got men and women dying on the battlefield every day while that jackass head's out for six weeks of golf.
Unfortunately Christie cuddled Obama who's note really too well liked by the Republicans running for president. You can bet you're ass they're going to bring it up. It was brought up in the first debate already. Stand by for lots more.
Sometimes I get the feeling Christie is working with Trump. They don't attack each other and Christie has been going after Rubio (which helps Trump). I'm thinking maybe Christie knows he's not gonna get the nomination but may have made a deal with Trump to keep his challengers at bay in exchange for the VP slot.

The Clinton Machine will hit him over the head with this so often, he'll wish he was never born.

The Clinton Machine?? LOL... .
They gonna bring in Bill, the head pedophile for a morale booster?
And that Bernie idiot is a joke.
I believe any Republican with a pulse could beat those two losers.
That's what the rubes said in 2008. And 2012.

Sometimes I get the feeling Christie is working with Trump. They don't attack each other and Christie has been going after Rubio (which helps Trump). I'm thinking maybe Christie knows he's not gonna get the nomination but may have made a deal with Trump to keep his challengers at bay in exchange for the VP slot.
Ha! Dude I just posted in another thread about that possibility (Trump/Christie) and to be honest I wouldn't be terribly disappointed. After this weeks debate I find myself liking Chris. He's a 'brawler' and I like that

Ha! Dude I just posted in another thread about that possibility (Trump/Christie) and to be honest I wouldn't be terribly disappointed. After this weeks debate I find myself liking Chris. He's a 'brawler' and I like that

I've always liked Christie. I do believe he's a good guy.
I would have treated Obama the same way as he did as well - in all seriousness.

Forum List

Back